I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

chapter 15  

3/25/2008

I have to cut my update again... An emergency came up and I have something to do in school. I'll try to finish posting this fic before april... Because... my next long fic is already finished!!!! Bwahaha... Let the killings begin!XD


Though they were always together back then when they were friends, this time, they were inseparable. One cannot know Rika without associating her with Maki, and vice versa. They’re a duo in terms of intelligence. People saw their chemistry last Sports Festival. But what the other people didn’t know is that they would like to be ‘partners’ for the rest of their life.

Maki always watched Rika whenever she had a practice. Maki just sat at the bench while waiting for her foot to heal. It would take another week before she could join the practice. Everyone didn’t have an idea about her relationship with Rika. The others just taught that they were just good friends… Like the friendship that the three were showing.

“Eri! Guard Miki!!!” Sayu growled

“I’m guarding! I’m guarding! You don’t have to tell me!”

“Oi! You two are so noisy. I can’t concentrate here!”

“Back off Reina, just guard Ayumi and don’t interfere with me!” Sayu answered back.


“They’re like that when pressured ne~e? They’re so funny.” Maki said to Rika while they were watching a three-on-three practice.
“Hai, after the game, they talk to each other like nothing had happened.”

“I can see that they’re really good. They know what others are thinking.”

“Sounds like us, right? Rika looked at Maki’s eyes. “It’s just that we’re better than them, hehehe.”

“Hey, you are becoming conceited… your head will become bigger, remember that.” Maki touched Rika’s head. She then touched her long, silky black hair. She really loved this person in front of her.

“Captain! Break time is over! Come over here!” Tsuji called Rika. The game had just been finished and Ayumi’s team won with just a point. Rika left Maki and went to her teammates.

“Hai, hai… Coming!” Rika shouted back. “Let’s talk again later, love you!” She said the last two words loud enough for Maki to hear.

“Love you too! Gambarimas!”


………….

Cooking Class…

Ok class. Today I will teach you how to make a jam. Please wear your cooking garments properly and always follow the correct procedures so as not to have an accident. Am I clear?”

“Hai!”

“Ok, let’s start!” Yasuda wore her apron and hair net. She then got the ingredients and told her students the procedures. Rika didn’t listen attentively that time. She had no problem with it because her partner was Maki. And besides, Maki just taught her how to make a jelly last week. The procedures somewhat similar but there were variations: In making jellies, you will only get the fruit juice while in a jam; you will get the fruit pulp. After Yasuda explained what to do, the students started to do what they have learned.

Maki and Rika were making a pineapple jam. Maki was removing the skin of the pineapple while Rika was getting the blender and put the cleaned pineapple inside it. They put the fruit pulp in a large saucepan and lit the stove. They let it boil for approximately 15 minutes before they added the sugar. Maki was sweating profusely because of the heat emanating from the stove. Rika got her handkerchief and wiped the sweat out of Maki’s face.

“Arigatou…” Maki looked at Rika and smiled.

“It’s nothing …”


“YIHEEEE!!!!!”

Maki and Rika looked behind them. The rest of their classmates were looking at them with a grin on their face. Yasuda wasn’t around at that time because she went back to her room to get something.

“Ehh? What are you looking at? Mind your own business” Rika said to them but she can’t hide her blushing face from them. Tsuji and Kago winked at each other. They playfully imitated what Rika had done. Tsuji was the one imitating Rika.

“Ohh, Goto-san.. You’re sweating very much… Let me wipe them off from you.” Tsuji then got her hanky and wiped Kago’s face.

“Thank you Ishikawa-san… I didn’t know what to do without you.”

“Don’t worry… I’ll be here beside you forever!” Tsuji hugged Kago. The two of them were really funny that everyone clapped their hands after the performance. The two persons concerned were blushing really hard.
“I… I was just wiping her face because it might fall into the pot. You added some details which didn’t really happen.” Rika didn’t know what to feel that time. It’s true that she just wiped Maki’s face because the sweat might fall on the pineapple jam they were making but… What Tsuji and Kago did was true. She and Maki were into a relationship now… A relationship in which many wouldn’t understand..

“You two were sOOOooo sweet…. I guess the ants will come after the two of you and not on the jam you are making.” Sayu then laughed at what she was thinking.

“Chigau!!!! Maki.. Help me out of here!” Rika turned towards Maki. She just wanted for this situation to end. Maki smiled at her and returned her focus on stirring.

“Maki!!!” Rika was somewhat pissed by what Maki did. She felt that she was just the one concerned about this thing.

“Hai, hai… I know you can do it…. Gambarimas!!” Maki playfully said while still stirring the jam.

“The two love birds are having a lover’s quarrel!!! YIHEEEE!!!” Kago shouted and the rest of their classmates followed her on teasing the two.

Rika just bowed her head from embarrassment… She wanted the time to stop. Somehow she understood why Maki acted that way. They were really lovers. That’s why Maki didn’t fight back… Because what their classmates said were true.

“What’s this noise about?!” Rika was relieved when Yasuda suddenly came in from the door. That means her torture came to an end. “Geez, I was just out for merely 5 minutes and all of you became noisy… Get back to work!”

“Hey… Are you alright?” Eri whispered to her partner. Reina was somewhat in a state of trance while looking at the direction of Maki.

“Reina!” Eri whispered loudly this time. Reina snapped back from reality.

“Huh? Were you talking to me?” She looked at Eri. Eri pissed and was about to scold Reina when she noticed the other girl’s eyes. It was somewhat watery.

“Are you alright?” Eri put her hands on Reina’s shoulder.

“Hai, daijoubu desu…I was just trying to beat your record of having the longest time to open the eyes with out blinking. That’s why they’re watery.” Reina went back on the table and sliced the apple for their apple jam.

Eri looked at Sayu. Sayu understood what she meant. They knew that Reina has a crush on Maki that’s why she was acting strange when they started teasing Rika and Maki.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ chapter 15

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki