I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

A Peculiar Relationship  

12/31/2007

My inspiration for this fic is an essay of NEWS' Shigeaki Kato... Hehehe... Enjoy..XD



You know the saying “So close yet so far?” I think it’s applicable with me because I’m experiencing that for the past year now. She’s always with me yet, I can’t seem to get close to her. I don’t know why. I’m really really cute. Everyone falls for my cute charms. Everybody loves me, but how come she’s not noticing me?

I guess that’s her. She seems to be so engrossed in her own world. Weird, one might say but that’s one of her charms that caught me in a really confused situation I was in now. How I love watching her face whenever she’s doing that; a cute blank look registering on her face. What are you thinking about? I hope that it’s me you’re thinking. That is, if you notice my presence.

I cry every night and long for the morning to come quickly. Then I cry more when she’s there, in the morning, just within my grasps however can’t do anything for her to notice me. Ironic isn’t it? Yet, a simple turn towards my direction is enough to make my heart skip a beat and my mind is flooded with thoughts of you and me.

I sigh out loud. I don’t know whether it’s really that loud or it’s just a coincidence but you looked in my direction. Our eyes stared at each other for what I feel like an eternity. You’re closer than usual. Real close.

You just got out of shower right? You’re still wet. Trails of water are falling on the bed as you move closer to me. Closer until you’re hovering above me. Can you feel my heart beating very fast? How about my breathing? Can you feel the heat emanating from me? Do you know what I’m feeling right now? What I perceive as a blank look before is actually full of emotions. You’re black eyes are piercing every inch of my soul. I guess we’re the same right? It’s hard to be alone in your own world. We’re both lonely. And I hope I can make you happy, even if just for once.

You’re really like a turtle on every aspect. Inside that hard shell of yours lies a very delicate personality. I guess you’re scared to get hurt right? Don’t worry, I’ll not hurt you. I’ve been looking forward for this day to happen.

Your stare left my eyes as you proceed to kiss me on the cheek. I’m really happy. I didn’t expect you to be this bold. Your lips left my cheek as you nibble my small lips. It was a dream, come true! Have you got any idea how much I’ve longed for this moment? How I fantasized day and night for you to do this to me? I let out a soft moan (I don’t know whether you could hear it) as I feel your hot breath on my ears. It’s not a moan because of pain. It’s a moan because of pleasure. You went down and bite my neck. I’m in ecstasy. How I wish I can embrace you but your hands where intertwined with mine. It doesn’t matter. I’m yours. Do to me whatever you like.

And then you become wilder. You ravage every part of me; my arms, chest, stomach, legs, and between my legs. How I wish I could move, to arch my back to feel more bliss at the things that you’re doing to me. Yet your weight makes it hard for me to move. Body over body, skin on skin. I don’t really care if we’re different. I don’t want to think right now. I just want to enjoy this moment, this feeling while it last.

I guess you’re satisfied right? I know you’re shy but your eyes tell me that you’re happy. You lift my wet body (or pushed me, that is) near your world. I’m happy though my body feels broken right now. My skin’s full of your marks. I can feel my insides where coming out between my legs, the part where you bitten me the hardest. But then, being close to you, it doesn’t matter now. You left me a kiss on my nose as you went back to your world. The only difference is now, you are facing my direction.

………………………
“ERI!!!!!!”

“What is it Sayumi?”

“Your pet turtle destroyed my cute little bunny stuffed toy! Look! She have bite marks all over!”

“How come? My turtle can’t possibly escape her tank, right?”

“Guess where you put your tank… It’s beside my bed and you didn’t put the cover that’s why she escaped! She even wet my bed!”

“Gomen, I’ll sew your bunny. I’ll collect the stuffings that fell off from between her legs.”

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ A Peculiar Relationship

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki