I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

White Chocolate  

2/11/2008

Tomorrow's Maki's BDAY!!!! This is my gift to you; my advance Valentine's fic for TegoMasu! I hope you like this drabble.. Advance Happy BDAY dude! XD



Every Valentine’s day, there’s a custom in Japan where girls give chocolate to their crushes. The girls would always buy some chocolates, melt it and put it in a molder to add some ‘personal’ touch before putting it in different colourful boxes.

“HAHAHAHA!!!! I received a chocolate today!!!” Massuda excitedly screamed inside the NEWS’ dressing room. The others looked at him for a second before going back to whatever they were doing in the first place.

“That’s cool…” Yamashita replied nonchalantly.

“Another fan girl stuff…” Ryo seconded. This time, Massuda retaliated.

“It’s not!!!! It’s from my secret admirer. The other NEWS members looked puzzled and flocked near him. Koyama read out loud the large, bold katakana symbols written on the box.

“Happy Valentines Day! I hope that you’ll notice my existence… I really like you… From your secret admirer…. You know who wrote this one?”

“I have no idea. I saw it inside my locker room.

“It must have come from one of our girl staffs! They have the capability to roam around freely in this building.” Shigeaki deduced. Massuda just shrugged his shoulders. He really didn’t have any idea about this person. Suddenly, Tegoshi made a remark that somewhat hurt his ego.

“Maybe the truth is that you made this chocolate, then wrote this message and asked someone to put this inside your locker. This is the first time that you receive such gift right?” Tegoshi sarcastically said. Yamashita whistled and went back to his seat.

“What are you saying?! I didn’t do what you said! I’m not that desperate.” Massuda tried to get his box back from the clutches of Tegoshi but before it was realized, Tegoshi already removed its wrapper and reveal a white chocolate, shaped like a big rose. Tegoshi acted like he’s going to eat it whole.

“Get a life Tego! Give it back to me!” Massuda and Tegoshi ran around the small dressing room. Ryo decided to step forward and stop the two from ruining the room.

“Tego-nyan… Give that back to Massuda. I’m warning you!” Tegoshi has no choice but to obey. He gave it back to Massuda.

“Oh well, I hate sweet stuffs.”

……………..
Their agenda for the day was finished earlier than the expected time. Massuda went inside their dressing room and lay on the sofa. He heard someone talking outside for he forgot to close the door. He knew that the owner of one of the voices was from Tegoshi.

“Have you given it yet?

“Yes”

“Any reactions?”

“I don’t know… The last time that I saw him… he still didn’t eat it.

” Eat it? Eat what? Who’s he talking to?

“I can assure you… He’ll like that white chocolate after he’d tasted it.”

-The End-



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ White Chocolate

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki