I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Heat is On! JE Meet-up… Daiseko!  

6/20/2008

I'll just post what happened about ToyCon 2008...XD



After many sleepless nights of planning and doing some stuff in preparation for the event, we managed to pull it off and it became a success!!! I’ll just rant it here… (because I don’t have any other blog site where I can let it out.LOL)

There are a total of fifty people who went… And out of fifty… I meet 2 Momusu fans…and a Berryz Koubou fan! Yeah! And it really made my day because; this is the first event (ToyCon, 2008) where I saw Momusu CD’s!!! I’ve been to various Anime, Manga and Cosplay events for the past 4 years but this is the first time that they are actually selling Morning Musume CDs! I bought 3 of them (I was thinking of buying 4 CDs but that would mean I would be begging for my fare just to get home LOL), MC bought 3 or 4(I forgot) and Ida… one.

So yeah, Maki and I spent hours over the phone planning and talking about what to do. I made all the trophies for the games and the certificate for drabble writing contest (sad to say, the winner didn’t go to the event and so her certificate will be MINE!!!XD)

The JE Meet-up 2008 happened in this order….

1. The Kansai-Jins met up and ate at the food court- Of course we need to have lots of energy for the said event.




2. We went to the venue and establish a place where we can stay and do the activities- We found some space near the Yehey booth.



3. I went hysterical when I learned from Red Ranger A.K.A Karen, that there were Momusu CDs being sold in a booth not far from our place… I went to buy it while the others started the first game which is the Trivia Contest. The NEWS team won!






4. Played the third game (charade) because the second game (Guess that Jyaniz Song Intro Contest) could not be done due to the noise of the ‘official event’. XP. The winner is the KAT-TUN team!



5. We decided to play the Jyaniz Amazing Race when the officials of the ‘official event’ put a yellow “CAUTION” line around us. We were worried that they put it because of our noise (shrieking fan girls can cause deafness, LOL) but they said that it’s a path for the Cosplay contestants. Our game finished at around five and it was a real challenge to go back to our place because people crowded over the cosplayers to take a picture of them.





6. We decided to change location and eat somewhere… (That is, after playing around with uchiwa’s) While looking around for a suitable place, we can’t help imitating our Jyanis counter parts and done some “Paparazzi Scandal Pics”…Hehehe.






7. Decided to eat at the food court and continue talking and having fun until ARASHI group comes at last (they were celebrating Ninomiya’s birthday somewhere.)






That’s it… Well, a lot of things happened but I can’t clearly put it into words… To summarize it, it was a one hell of an experience. The planning phase bears some fruits… Fan Fic ideas that is… so I’ll post it right after this! For those people who wanted to grab the other pictures, I’ll just upload it in my Friendster. For those who want a copy of the attendance sheet, just PM me…XD

And oh yeah… And a very intriguing question for me and my friends, which up until now has not been answered…. (That person’s really KAWAII!!!!!)





IS this cosplayer… a guy or a girl? My “gaydar’s” not working at that time due to lack of sleep… LOL


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki