I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

The Treat 2 (Love-a- Palooza)  

2/12/2007

This fic is dedicated to my friend, MAKI who is celebrating her birthday today! Happy BDAY, MAKI CHAN!!!!

Disclaimer: This fic is purely fictional. I didn't even know whether we broke the record or not. I also do not own Morning Musume, Shun Oguri or Johnny's Entertainment. Hope you enjoy it! The italicized phrases or sentances means that they are talking to theirselves :)


The Treat 2 (Love-a Palooza)

February 7, 2007 Wednesday Myojo Kanjani 8 Photo shoot

“Ohkura, can I talk with you?” Shibutani Subaru, the leader of Kanjani 8, said after finishing his solo part of the photoshoot.

“Sure” Ohkura moved a little bit to the right to give some space for Subaru to sit down.\
“What do you want to talk about?”

“Actually… I want to talk about you and Yassan.” Subaru eyed Ohkura with a serious look on his face.

“wha… what about me and Yassan?!?”

Subaru took a deep breath before answering him. “it’s almost a month now since I last saw the two of you happily talking to each other… Did something happen? You weren’t like this before.”

The place where they are sitting was near the stage where Yassan is having his solo photoshoot now. Ohkura looked at Yassan sadly. “It was last January 20… I invited Yassan in a park. Because I promised it to him… But it turns out that I dated a wrong person..

“YOU DATED YASSAN!?!”

Ohkura quickly covered Subaru’s mouth before anyone could hear what they are talking about.

“SHHH!! Don’t say it out loud. I already told you that I dated a wring person who looked a lot like Yassan.”

“And he saw the two of you together?”

“I have no idea. All I know is that I saw Yassan in the park, waiting for me in our meeting place, after I send that person off home. I also remembered Yassan telling me that he is waiting for me for eternity…Something like that.”

Subaru didn’t say anything to him… He just stared hard at him.

“But I’m really… REALLY trying my best to talk to Yassan to say sorry… But as you can see… He’s avoiding me.”

“Look” Subaru finally said. “You know… I love Yassan”

“W…WHAT!?!” Ohkura was surprised on what he heard.
“I love Yassan… I love him as a friend… NO, make that MORE THAN a friend.”
Ohkura couldn’t look straight at Subaru. “Oh..Is that so?”

“I would do anything for him… just to see him smile again.”

“Subaru, I’m really sorry..”

“You know what? I really love him that I…I’m willing to help you two get back together even if it hurts me.” Subaru smiled at Ohkura and patted his shoulders.

“ EH? !??” Ohkura was shocked at the sudden turn of events.

“I can’t bear seeing Yassan like that…sad and lonely… So I’m going to help you win his heart again!” Subaru said with a wide grin on his face.

“O..Ok… So what will I do?”


February 8, Thursday 7:00am

Ring…Ring….Ring

Mari was awaken by the sudden ringing of her cellphone. She looked at the screen but only the number registered. She answered it sleepily.

“Hello? Who’s this?”

“Hi! It’s me!”

Mari recognized the voice. She couldn’t believe it so she pinched herself and asked again.
“w..Who’s this?”

“It’s me, Shun… It’s been a while.”

“Why did he call me?”
“Yeah, it’s been a while… Now… uhh, why did you call?”

“Ano, I’ve got a 5-day vacation from shooting Hana Yori Dango… I just want to ask you if you can meet me today at 1 pm in downtown Tokyo. You know, catch up on things… that is if you’re not busy today.”

“What the hell is he planning now?”
“Uhhm, yeah. I’m free today.”

“Well then, see you at the coffee shop where we always hang out before, ja!”

“Hai.. Ja..” Mari noticed something on Shun’s voice; a tinged of sadness while saying the last line.


1:00 Pm, in a certain coffee shop

“Gomen ne, the bus arrived late.” Mari apologized to Shun.

“It’s ok. Please sit down. I took the liberty to order you a coffee.”

“So… Why do you want to see me now?” Mari asked after sipping some coffee.

“Well, you see… I have two plane tickets going to the Philippines tomorrow… and I thought I might bring you along, so here it is” Shun handed the ticket to Mari.

“Wh… Why me?!?” Mari hesitantly got the ticket from Shun’s hands.

“Ahhm… It’s just… Uhh…
“I want to be with you again”
“It’s cool going to the Philippines. I’ve heard that there are lots of beautiful sceneries.”

“You didn’t answer my question. Why me?”

“Well, ano… Uhmm… It’s time for me to go back to work… I’ve got an emergency call earlier. I’ll see you tomorrow at the airport. Bye!”

“Ch…Chotto matte…”
“I have no idea what you are thinking now”

February 9, 2007 Friday Haneda Airport.

“I’m glad you didn’t let me wait for you again.” Yassan sarcastically said to Ohkura.

“I was here an hour ago because I don’t want you to wait for me….again.”

------

“I’m glad you came!” Shun excitedly hugged Mari… And released her after a couple of seconds when he realized what he had done.

“I don’t want to waste this plane ticket. You know how much this ticket costs.” Mari couldn’t hide the blush that was now forming on her cheeks.

“All passengers of flight RPD161 going to the Philippines, please board the plane now.”

“That’s our flight, let’s go now. Our seat number is 131 and 132.” Shun said to Mari.”

“Hey, our seat number is 135 and 136. It’s near the window.” Ohkura said to Yassan.

February 10, 2007 Baywalk, Manila Philippines 10:00pm

“Ano, Yassan. Let’s go to the Mall of Asia. You know, there’s a huge globe there a a firework display this 12 midnight.”

“Lead the way. It’s your money anyway” Yassan sarcastically replied to Ohkura.

“After this, you will change your attitude towards me… Hehehe.”

“Wow! The firework display here is awesome! No wonder many people visit here.” Mari remarked to Shun.

“Yeah. And this midnight, there will be some competition… And I already registered our names.”

“What competition?”

“Uhmm… actually…I still have no idea. But I know that it will be fun.” Shun grinned to himself at the thought of what just might happen when midnight comes.

11: 30 pm

“Why did you bring me here, Ohkura? There are so many people and I can hardly breathe!”

“Ano, there’s this competition or something… And I registered our names… way back in Japan… That’s why I brought you here.”

“What competition?” Yassan raised one eyebrow at Ohkura.

“I….I… I still don’t know. Let’s joist wait when midnight comes.”

“I don’t like the sound of this”


10………..9…..8……….7……..

“This is it… This is the moment I’ve been waiting for… It’s now or never!”

“Shun, what’s happening?”

6……….5……….4…………3……….


“I have to do this. I hope he will forgive me…”

“Ohkura…is this the countdown for the firework display?”

2……..1………!!!!!

Shun grab the person next to him and kissed her passionately; that person whom he shared some happiness in the past. He wanted her back in his life again.

Ohkura hugged the person next to him and kissed him deeply. He wanted to show him how he was sorry for making him angry before. He wanted to show how much he need him right now… The person who is always by his side when they were in the group

After 10 seconds… The Philippines broke the world record of Hungary for the largest number of couples kissing in one event. Shun broke his kiss to Mari; and so as Ohkura to Yassan…. But they were wrong…

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!” Shun wiped his mouth when he saw that he kissed the wrong person.

“YOU AGAIN?!?!” Ohkura can’t believe his eyes. The girl who he treated before was the one he kissed instead of Yassan.

The four of them was in a state of shock as they stood there, frozen, side by side

The Philippines broke the world record thanks to the 2 foreign couples who registered in the said event.

-The End-



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki