I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Link: Chapter 4  

2/19/2007

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MOMUSU.
Link
Chapter 4: Friends

Nov. 15, Monday

Reina went to the studio earlier than usual. When she was about to press the button of the elevator, she stopped.

“Wouldn’t it go to that floor again?... And if it did, Will she be there again to talk to me?”

Her forefinger was about to touch the button when…

“BOO!!!”

“AAAHHHHH!!!!” Reina jumped and turned around to see the person who frightened her.

“Ahhh!!!! Goto-san! You almost gave me a heart attack! I’m still young to die…”

“I’m sorry… I didn’t know that you were a scaredy cat… And please, how many times will I tell you not to call me Goto-san… Drop the formality and call me Maki, ok?”

“H..Hai… Maki-san”

“That’s better! Ne~e, are you going to the music room?

“Yes, we will have a voice lesson and then some dance lessons for our new song in the afternoon.”

The elevator opened and the two went in.

“You sure have a busy day ahead of you… Ganbatte Kudasai!!”

“Arigatou! You too, do your best today!”

They both fell silent. And then the door opened on 5th floor. They stepped out and walked together to the recording room. Maki held Reina’s hand while they walked. Reina looked at Maki.

“Oh! I’m sorry” Maki quickly drooped Reina’s hand. “It’s just that I feel comfortable being with you.”

“I…It’s ok.. I was just surprised that you held my hands. I’m a no one compared to you.”

“Hey, don’t be like that. I would like it if we become friends. Friendship doesn’t choose anyone. It’s my decision… and no one can question that.”
Maki reassuringly smiled at Reina which in turn returned that smile. They stopped in front of the recording room.

“So, I’ll be going now. Good luck with your voice lessons!”
Maki pat Reina’s head before going inside the room.

“Thanks! Good luck too!” She managed to say before the door fully closed in front of her.

“Wow!!! My idol and I are officially close friends now… She’s not my acquaintance anymore… I’ll never forget this day.”

-End of Chapter 4-

~ I think it's a lame chapter...nothing much happened~

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Link: Chapter 4

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki