I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Fangirl: 6  

1/31/2009

After a long while!!! I was able to get online again... I got focused on my work so yeah.. I hardly have enough time for my fandom (and rest too lol..) For my two friends who requested for a birthday fic (KC and Karen)... I finished it already but sad to say, I forgot to copy it on my flash drive... I have a birthday fic (or so it seems) for Rika and Mari but, yeah, I forgot it too. I'll just upload it on my next day off...(if I have one..LOL).. So yeah enjoy the 6th chapter!XD



Charmy:
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I CAN REALLY FEEL THAT SAYUMI LOVES HER FRIEND!!!! More than friendship that is, but for some reason, she tries to hide it…. But why does she want to suppress her own feelings? Now I really want to see what will happen next...It’s such a cliffhanger!!!XD

Reina’s pretty early this time… I want to know why? Hehehe. Maybe she saw something in Eri. If I’m Reina, I wouldn’t dare go near Eri because she freaked me out on the first day that we met. I bet most of us would do that too right? Not just me. It’s like a natural instinct for us. To move away from someone who’s different from us… But anyways, it’s your story…. Reina and Eri were having fun playing basketball… It feels like basketball’s the one who’s making them closer… And I have another question in my mind… Was Sayumi just exercising in the morning or a basketball player too here? That would really make your fic an “AU” fic… an alternate universe because in real life…Sayu’s really a wimp… Sorry for the term but yeah, that’s how I see her… I like her (She’s cute and all) but yeah… SHE CAN’T EVEN CLIMB UP ON THEIR WALL CLIMBING EPISODE!!!! She’s a weakling but it will be cool if you made her a little bit normal here…I mean, stronger… XD

Oh yeah, that vampire thing was really funny and Sayu’s pink all-over-fashion, yeah that’s so her… Keep up the good work! 

YEY! I’m the first one to comment! And a pretty long one too. Thanks to your friend who gave a hint that you will post the next chapter today. ^_^


Rika tried her best to control her emotions for she was in a public place. She covered her mouth with her hands as she tried to suppress her squealing especially at the scene of Sayumi and Eri. After posting her comment, she checked the previous chapter’s comment. There were three new ones aside from the earlier ones that she already read last night. Rika was smiling all the time at the funny ‘conversations’ between Kuwagata and Murasaki.

Kuwagata
@Murasaki_Aoi- Yeah, I love, love triangles… One’s destined to get happy and the other one will have misery (for the rest of her life- I’m exaggerating a little bit ‘coz I like angst-y stories. ^_^)

@Elevator_Party- I’m sorry, but I already threw the draft to the garbage can… Just kidding… I sent it back to my friend. XD

Murasaki_Aoi
@Kuwagata- why won’t you let them all be happy??? WRITE A ONESHOT, PERVY THREESOME!!!! XD

Kuwagata
@Murasaki_Aoi- Hmm, I’ll consider your idea… *opens the DVD player to watch some ‘pron’ for inspiration*


Rika gulped down the not-so-warm coffee and proceeded to go to Chou-ku, Sapporo. She took a bus instead of a taxi. There’s a short cut that the taxi can take from the airport towards her destination but she wanted to see again the wonderful scenery in the bus’ route that Miki showed her once. She was not really a nature lover but her stay here for three months made her like one. She missed this place so much. She became attuned to its subtle sceneries. And another thing that she missed when riding the bus was that their route includes passing through one of the three ‘Melody Roads’. Rika saw the former Hokkaido Government office. It means she’s close to her site. She waited for the bus to arrive at the next bus stop and went out. After walking for a couple of minutes, she arrived on her destination.

When she entered the facility, the people were shocked to see her. Rika happily greeted them back. The people who became close to her went near her and hugged her tight. After a few ‘chit-chats’, she excused herself and went towards the president’s office. The secretary welcomed her and said that the president’s waiting for her in the meeting room where a scrumptious lunch was awaiting them.

……………….
The president greeted her warmly and was asked to join her in lunch. Rika thanked her and sat opposite Ms. Natsumi Abe.

“How’s your father doing?” Ms. Abe, the president of the Hokkaido branch asked. Rika handed out the letter that Mr. Nishida asked her to give. Ms. Abe thanked her and placed the letter beside her.

“He’s fine… It’s a love letter from Mr. Nishida.” Rika joked. The president snorted like a pig while laughing. She missed that. Here in the Hokkaido branch, the people were funny, warm, accommodating, and most of all, they were good inside and out. They don’t discriminate people, not like in the Saitama branch as based from her observations. Ms. Natsumi Abe was a good example of a very good leader. Her disposition in life was being followed by most of the employees. They always smile even though they were facing a very difficult problem, they don’t just work in the office; they made it a point to have fun and treasure every moment while doing their job properly. The two started eating their lunch and had a very light discussion about the work. There were no major or minor problems as expected from a good leader like Ms. Natsumi.

…………….
When they finished eating lunch, Rika excused herself because she wanted to do some rounds in the office before going back home. As Rika emerged from the meeting room, she bumped into someone.

“Would you look where you’re going…. Oh, Welcome back ma’am!” The girl quickly changed her irritated voice to a nicer one. Rika smirked at the person who she just bumped into.

“If I‘m someone, I bet that person will immediately resign the next morning right, Ms. Fujimoto?”

“Hahaha, you’re exaggerating a little bit… I changed a lot.”

“But I heard from Ms. Abe that you’re still glaring at most of the people here.”

“Yes, I’m still glaring a lot. That one’s hard to change. But I’m just glaring… not bickering with them… Are you staying here for a while?” Miki asked.

“No. I have a flight at 6 in the evening. Oh yeah, before I forgot…” Rika pulled out a small brown envelop from her suitcase. “Mr. Nishida gave that to you… It’s a love letter.” Rika joked. Usually, Miki will laugh out loud or ride on with it but this time, she turned sad. Rika was about to ask her what happened but then Miki’s aura suddenly changed and smiled on her.

“Yeah right… Did you know that I’m Mr. Nishida’s mistress?” Rika just shrugged the thought about Miki’s sudden transformation of behavior.

“Really? I thought that it’s Ms. Abe…”

“She’s the second… I’m the 10th.” The two laughed out loud but Rika knew that Miki was just faking hers. She took some units in Psychology when she was in college. That helped her a lot when dealing with other people. It’s as if she developed some kind of radar that can determine that a person has some problems or was hiding something. She knew Miki was hiding something. Miki told her that her off will be at 3 in the afternoon. She wanted to have a chat with her so Rika made sure that she will finish her rounds before 3. They decided to meet near the former Hokkaido Government Office where their favorite restaurant stood.

Rika finished her rounds at around two in the afternoon. There’s no need for checking for the branch was doing a great job. She said goodbye to the people and to the president and walked towards the bus stop to go and meet Miki. As soon as she arrived in the restaurant, she ordered a milk tea and opened her laptop again. This time, there were a lot of replies for the chapter.

………………………
Kuwagata
@Charmy- hahaha… That’s the first time that you have a long comment about my story… I appreciate that. About the story… I guess it wouldn’t hurt to tell you that it’s really an AU fic… I think I might post the next chapter tomorrow or so… Just wait for it… and about the vampire part… yeah, I also liked that scene… I got it from another movie where a vampire prince fell in love with a human girl who has a brother who’s a vampire slayer. It’s a pretty cool story… In the end… I think I better not spoil it to you… ^_^

HeAvEnLy_PsYcHo
How can Reina make that shot with her wonky eyes? It’s magic! LoL. I just found this blog last night and I am already hooked with it. I hope you can update like this… A.K.A. everyday...
Oh yeah… that vampire movie that you’re talking about... Is that an American movie? XD

Eri_S.L.A.V.E
GO SAYU!!!! Don’t let Reina take your best friend *cough* girlfriend *cough* away from you!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! *wears a KameShige band on his head.*

Elevator_Party
@Eri_S.L.A.V.E- I can see your fighting spirit from here… BUT I won’t lose!!! FIGHT REINA!!!! MAKE ERI BITE YOU SO YOU CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER AS A VAMPIRE COUPLE…LOL. It would be a TanaKamei one!!! It’s closer to the real thing!!!

@Kuwagata- Murasaki_Aoi’s on vacation right now. She left me a message for you…
“What happened to your pervy oneshot fic?”

Kuwagata
@ HeAvEnLy_PsYcHo- Thanks for reading it (though it’s somewhat a rip-off from a movie..^_^) the movie is a Taiwanese movie… or from Hong Kong? I forgot where but the vampire is played by Edison Chen. 

@ Eri_S.L.A.V.E- *wears a KameShige band on his head*
So you’re a HE… I thought that you’re a SHE..XD

@Elevator_Party – Kindly tell your friend that although I want to write a perv fic desperately (and even watching ‘pron’ movies for ideas with is bad for someone with innocent mind like me)… I think I’m still not good enough to express the ‘steamy’ scenes yet. Sorry… XP

Eri_S.L.A.V.E
@Kuwagata- Ehh? I haven’t mentioned that to you? I thought I mentioned it a year ago or so…LOL

@ Elevator_Party -Closer to the real thing means it is a KameShige pairing!!! Can’t you notice the looks they’re giving each other? And in an interview, Eri said that she spends most of her time with Sayu… Beat that! XP

…………………….

There weren’t any significant happenings for the past two days ever since she went back from her Hokkaido trip. She was met with 2 consecutive days of luncheon meeting that’s why she hasn’t visited Hitomi’s room yet and earlier this lunch, she was about to knock on Hitomi’s door when she heard that she was talking with someone, on the phone or maybe with Kei her secretary. She didn’t continue it and just went back to her office. As Rika lay silently on her bed, thinking about these past events, she was suddenly bothered when she remembered what happened during her walk with Miki. Rika massaged her temples.

“GAAAAHHHH!!!! WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!”

Rika she stood up and got her laptop. It’s almost midnight and she still has a work the next day but she needed to divert her mind. She surfed the net for a couple of minutes more and before she decided to shut it down and go to sleep, she checked Kuwagata’s site… Her sleepiness vanished as soon as she saw an update.

……………………
Chapter 6

“Guard Eri!” Risa shouted at Kusumi. The girl frantically ran towards Eri but then, Eri passed the ball to Sayumi. Sayumi did a crossover to move past Ai. Risa was waiting underneath the hoop but Sayu quickly passed it to Reina at the corner. Reina looked eyed her target and jumped as high as she could. The ball went in and they were up by three. The three girls who were on offence ran back to the other side of the court to unleash a tight defense against the captain and the sub-captain of the basketball team. Eri was guarding Risa, Reina on Ai, and Sayumi was guarding her classmate, Kusumi. The clock winds down to the last two minute mark. Ai drove to the basket forcefully. Reina tried to stop her but Risa was on her way; posting up so Ai can pass through. Eri saw the post up play so she tried to stop Ai who jumped for a lay-up. Eri tried to block it but it barely touched her fingers.

The ball bounced off the hoop. Eri, Kusumi and Sayu were waiting for a rebound. The three jumped simultaneously to get the ball. Kusumi lost her balance when tapped the ball towards Risa’s direction and somewhat pushed Eri so she can regain her balance. Sayumi tried to protect her best friend. In the end, the two fell on the ground, with Sayumi on top of Eri. Eri’s heart started beating fast. There was something in Sayumi’s gaze that she had never seen before; a hint of lust. And true enough, Sayumi inches her way closer to her lips. She wanted to stop her but it seems that half of her wanted it badly. The kiss didn’t last for too long. Reina forcefully pulled back her best friend.

“Hey, are you alright?”

“I guess so.”

“Please don’t let her kiss you like that even though you two were best friends. It makes me jealous.” Eri’s eyes widened at the revelation. Reina walked closer toward her and hugged her tight.

“Reina… I… I” Eri wasn’t able to complete her sentence when her lips met Reina’s. She didn’t know how but her arms felt like it has a mind of its own and wrapped around Reina’s neck to deepen their kiss. After a while, she felt her lips slowly trailing Reina’s jaw line, and still continuing downwards towards her neck. She didn’t know why but there’s this urge for her to bite Reina’s soft skin. The other girl moaned in pain than in pleasure. Eri realized that she bit too hard and blood was jutting out from the wound that she created but the weird thing is, she seemed to enjoy sucking the blood out of Reina’s neck. Suddenly, she felt a painful sensation on her arms. It felt like it was burning. She pulled away from Reina to see what’s behind her. Eri screamed in pain as the sun shone brightly behind Reina.

“AHHHHH!!!!”

“Hey, wake up.... WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP TURTLE!!!!” Sayumi slapped her best friend’s face so as she could wake up. Eri bolted up and swiftly looked around her, somewhat oblivious of the throbbing pain coming from her left cheek.

“Why did you kiss me?” Sayumi blinked several times at her friend. She formed a half grin and then sighed and looked at her friend seriously.

“You’re so numb… It’s because I love you dimwit…” Eri felt her face became hot. She knew that she was blushing real hard right now. Sayumi moved closer until her face was only inches away. Eri unknowingly closed her eyes but after a couple of seconds, she opened it again, seeing a grinning Sayu. “Now I know that you’re really gay towards me.”

“Huh?”

“BAKA… You’re just dreaming!” Sayumi sneered. “Who would kiss an alien like you? I would rather kiss my reflection on the mirror than you. I’m WAY cuter!!!”

“Ehh? So you and Reina kissing me… is just my dream?”

“OOooohhhhhhh…. Reina huh….” Sayu poked Eri’s side. Eri just realized what she had said. Her face became red as a tomato from embarrassment. She lay again on her bed, with her pillow covering her face. She remembered inviting her friend for a ‘pajama party’ after eating their lunch. It’s already four thirty in the afternoon. Two hours more and she can get out of their house. She felt Sayumi lay down beside her. “You know, ever since you started befriending that girl, you’re really acting like a love-struck guy. Seriously, why do you dream that you are kissing us?”

“Well, actually… the two of you are the ones who initiated the kiss… I don’t know… Maybe it’s related to what I’ve said to Reina.” Eri removed the pillow on her face so that her friend can understand what she’s saying. “I can’t tell her that I’m sick. I don’t know why.”

“And what have you told her? I guess she noticed that you only get out of your house every night until the wee hours of the morning.”

“I told her… that I’m a vampire. Kinda lame right? I know from her look that she doesn’t believe it but she just went along with it.”

“Yeah, lame… And in your dream…”

“I’ve become a horny vampire…”

“Horny?!?”

“Uhmm… well.. you know… ARHG!!! I can’t explain it…” Eri screamed in desperation. She turned around so that her face was buried on her bed. She grabbed her pillow and covered her head with it.

“EHHHH!?!?! Come on!!! Share it with me!!! Horny in what sense?? Don’t you dare keep secrets from me!!!” Sayumi pulled away the pillow from Eri’s grip. When she successfully removed it, she held Eri’s shoulder and pulled her up so that she’s facing her.

“Well, you know that vampires have that ‘horny’ image… Well, you kissed me… I kissed you back then Reina pulled you away from me and then she kissed me and I kissed her passionately andthenIkissed herdowntoherneckandbiteitandthenthesunburnedmetodeathandwokeup.” Sayumi was gaping all the time that Eri was relating her story. She didn’t understand what her friend was saying because it was too fast for her to process.

“What?!? Please speak in plain Japanese! I can’t understand your alien language.” Sayumi growled. Eri was too embarrassed for her to repeat what she said so she decided to ‘shorten’ it.

“To make the long story short, I bit her neck and then the sun burned me to the crisps. That’s it. Now don’t make me repeat it again.”

“Fine… But that’s definitely not what you’ve said earlier…”

“Because I told you the phrase ‘to make the long story short’… Gaaahhh!!! It’s really a disturbing nightmare…”

“Aren’t nightmares supposed to be ‘disturbing’? And if that’s your dream… Doesn’t it have an implication or something? Well, you know… Dreams have hidden meanings…” Sayumi nudged at her friend’s shoulder. Eri thought for a while. She knew what her friend meant.
“I get your point…” Eri trailed.


…………….
“Woah, Reina… What have you been doing lately? You’ve improved a lot especially in your defense. Good job!” Ai praised. They just finished their practice for the day. There was an upcoming interschool tournament and they needed to practice harder. Ai noticed a change in Reina’s game. She was impressed at how their friend seemed to improve a lot in such a short period of time. Reina answered her after finishing her drink.

“Well, just the usual stuff… Every morning, I always wake up early and practice.”

“So, that explains your eye bags… but you were doing it for almost a year now, why is it that you seemed to improve just this past two to three weeks?” Risa inquired. They were teaching Reina this sport ever since they’ve known each other so she knew that Reina will not attain this status if she was only practicing with herself. Reina was not a fast learner as base from their experience. There must be that ‘someone’, a trainer or coach maybe, that Reina hired to train her. IF that’s the case, then they must see that person and ask him or her to train the whole club members too.

“You got me there… You see, I met this girl before and she’s been teaching me a lot about defense and stuffs… In return, I also teach her some skills to. It’s just a matter of give and take.”

“So… can you ask this girl to visit us one time? She must be pretty good if you improved a lot like that. Before we can easily pass by you when you’re guarding us but now… geez, I can’t even do my old tricks anymore!” Risa said while messing Reina’s hair. Usually, Reina will remove Risa’s hands but somehow, she felt so good when Risa did that. She never felt this important before… all thanks to what Eri taught her.

“Well, it depends. She only goes out at night…. She’s a vampire, you see.” The two looked at her quizzically and started laughing. “Well, you might not want to believe it but… she only goes out at night and goes home before the sun starts to rise. I had to wake at… what… 2am? Just so I can play with her longer. Well, I can go out at night to but hey, I still have to do some chores and sleep even for a while right? I’m not superman…”

“Wait!” Ai stopped laughing and turned serious. “Are you really sure? She’s a vampire? I can’t believe that it really exists!”

“Yeah… I thought that only ghost can exist…. How old is she? IS she about a hundred years old or so?” Risa questioned. Reina looked back and forth from Ai to Risa and then burst out laughing.

“I didn’t know that the two of you were so gullible! Do you really think that vampires really exist? Come on guys! We’re on the 21st century!”

“But you said…” Reina interrupted Risa.

“That’s what she told me… But I know that she’s still a HUMAN… she might have a reason behind it… But I can see that she’s a good person.”

“I know that… If she’s really a vampire, then you will have some bite marks on your neck.” Ai answered. The two raised their eye brows on her. Ai coughed out loud and changed the topic. “Aherm…so can we meet her?”

TBC

……………………………
Elevator_Party
OMG!!!! ERI DID BITE HER!!!! (In her dreams) SUGOI!!!! MY GAWD!!! This is so cool!!!! Eri’s the new queen of the damned… oh… she’s still an alien… so that makes her an alien Queen of the Damned… And Reina is her ‘Lestat’.. LOL… Where’s your KameShige now? >XD

Charmy
dsjnfbskjdbgkjasbgjbgjbfaoilyhous *Key smash*
OHHHH MYYY GAHHHH!!!!! GO ERI!!!! That was unexpected!!! Eri’s the one taking the initiative!!!! And I might say… SHE’s SO HOTTTTT!!!! Two girls were drooling over her….. And and…. AHAHAHAHA…. Reina…. GAHHHHH!!!!!!!..... but then again…. It’s just her dream… BUT A COOL DREAM IF YOU ASK MEEEEEE!!!! OMG!OMG!OMG!!!! Make more fanfics like this!!!! You’re evolving!!! Before, you write funny fanfics… And then later, it’s more about love or romance…. And then suddenly, you liked angst… and drama… you hardly make a ‘happily-ever-after’ ending…and now… you finally move to become a ‘PERVY WRITER!!!!’ snhklbshtarlwfnhgdufhnhvrhmn *key smash again*

*currently taking in some valium….*

I thought that you’re not good in writing pervy scenes?!?!? If you continued that one, I guess my parents will send me to a hospital right now because of hyperventilation…. Oh, wait… I’m living alone!!! Better call some nurse by my side to monitor me…Hehehe… I’m somewhat curious at the “I get your point.” Eri trailed. thing. So Eri was slowly accepting the fact that she…what… likes Reina? Or she gets the point it was Reina that Sayumi was pertaining to? Kinda confusing right? Anyways, I’ll just wait for your next update (I hope it’s the continuation of the pervy scene..XD)

NiNi
Eri:*kisses Reina*
Reina: “Eri, stop that… You’re making your best friend jealous…”
Eri: “don’t worry… She’ll be the next one..”
~Ahahaha… Me want threesome!!!~

Murasaki_Aoi
Woah… I didn’t know that you like ‘Tsukushi Kirari’. You’re watching Kirarin revolution too? Why did you involve her? I’m an anime addict too! LOL
THANK YOU FOR WRITING A PERVY FIC!!!!!!!!!!! Although it’s somewhat short… and there’s nothing really pervy scene in there…. It’s just your stepping stone for making another one…HARHARHAR!!!XD

HeAvEnLy_PsYcHo
GAHHH!!!! I really wish you made Eri bite Reina even lower than her neck!!! (Sorry, I’m a pervy person.LOL) *rushes to the medicine cabinet to get some tissue to stop the nose bleed*


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ Fangirl: 6

  • Anonymous
    February 1, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

    Oooh it's starting to look like TanaKamei there. Sayu appears to be joking about the gay thing though it's kinda like she's trying to pretend not to like her or something. I dunno, something about her act seems off.

    Anyway Eri's realising she has to make a choice which is good. I can't wait to see how that goes. I only just realised that in this 'U' there must be no MM and HP and stuff ( I gathered from that kid going all "Oh you like her too? Why did you add her? @ Koha and realising this must mean they're all from dif groups etc so I'm guessing there's no big HP like label they're all in etc. Anyway)

    About the main story - though it seems like less of a main story every time I get to the TanaKame bits lolz. Anywho, Miki's sad and something happened you wont tell me about. I demand to know, though I've already made hypothesisszs and such but I still need them to be confirmed. Here's the info I put together:

    Miki's sad.
    Miki's prob is romantic as the roman joke triggered her melancholy.
    Miki had an outburst or something with Rika
    Rika hasn't seen Yoshi about the fic etc.
    Rika didn't know if there'd be an update.

    So I'm guessing the revelation was something along the lines of
    "I'm in love with you" or
    "I'm in loev with Yoshi" XD ok I doubt that one but what can I do? I'm a YoMikishipper lol.

    I'm guessing Miki kissed her on their walk, apologised and ran off or something then Rika had to go and she's been fretting and losing sleep since. My other guess was she told her she's Kuwagatta but the thing is if she had then ..... I dunno, it just doesn't seem to click that way. I'm hoping for Charmikity.

    Anyway, HW awaits once more (why wont it ever end? :'( ) I can't wait for another update ^^

    *hint hint* btw My Birthday is twenty days before Miki's :D

    *wink wink nudge nudge*

    It would be super if I got an update *wishes for a kiss* as a b-day pressie *puppy face- no wait, puss in boots face XD * =3

  • Anonymous
    February 1, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

    (oh and if I was too cryptic back then, my b-day is on the 6th)

  • Anonymous
    February 1, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

    Oh I'm an idiot! GAH!!!!!

    I'm thinking perhaps there's sum relationship trouble between Yoshi and Miki.....It'd make sense, why Yoshi's so moody and Miki sad.

    Anyway, I'm an idiot cause I thought by "her walk with Miki" that she went for a walk with Miki after they had lunch and she did something like try to kiss her or somethign DO'H!~ I'm a stooge, I know. I thought ... yeah the above and thought that they went for a walk and she did something and you didn't write it to like build it up or something and that's what Rika was referring to -_-' I'm an idiot.....

  • Anonymous
    February 5, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

    pssssssssst Miki's birthday is 26 Feb

    26-20=6th Feb......

    My b-day is in one day.....

    =D

    (actually I hate birthdays but a birthday pressie-update would cheer me up heaps ^^D)

  • Anonymous
    February 16, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

    cogi sama are you allright? You've been gone long and I was worried =3

  • cogi_yoshi
    February 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

    @ Charmy

    GOMEN!!! Well, I've been busy these past few days... I am doing many things even if it's my restday and once I got home... I just fall asleep. I continue writing fics, it's just that I don't have the time to get out of the house and go to an internet shop.. (Man I hate our dial up..)
    Don't worry, I'll make one just for you.. A special chapter for a lte birthday pressie...I'll try this Feb 28... or by March. About the update, we'll you see, While I'm busy with work, my dreams we're busy working too. Hehehe, and one of it is a 'really good' ending of Fangirl. So I have to change what I typed in chapter 7, 8 and 9... but not the ending..HARHARHAR...So I guess, I'll just update it when i already finalized it..LOL Hey, where's your update about that Miki photographer and Rika the superstar?XD

    @Anonymous

    Hai, I'm alright.. I'm just busy with work.. Hehehe, you're the one that requested that Ryo-Eri one right? :)

  • Anonymous
    March 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

    @ cogi Yoshi: no this is Charmy, I was too lazy to log on again -_-' sorry.....

    and don't worry about the updates, I'm just glad you're ok. I was starting to worry. I thought something bad had happened. I'm just glad you're ok. Oh and I haven't updated because a I saved that story in 2004 (or 2003) Microsoft on my old computer and now I've got 2007 on this one and it wont show up darnit! anyway the point is I'm working on recovering what I had right now.

    Oh and recently I've been very sick with chest infections and respiratory track infections - all just one after the other- and I've been really tired from it and I wasn't really able to do much. Sorry. I'll get right on it though (right after I catch up with all this homework X_X)

  • cogi_yoshi
    March 7, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

    Oh... so it's you then... I hope you get well soon!!! And I hope you recovered your fics... I want to know what happened next..HEhehehe.>XD

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki