I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Dual!  

11/05/2008

A post halloween fic to all!!XD



“LOOK WHERE YOU’RE WALKIN’, DAMMIT!” A girl’s voice pierced through the previously still forest as the person following her, bumped into her. The night birds flew away and the animals made a lot of noise.

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE THAT LOUD! I’M NOT DEAF, DAMMIT!”

“WHY ARE YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE?!?”

“YOU’RE THE FIRST ONE TO RAISE YOURS! RESPECT ME REINA, I’M YOUR OLDER BROTHER!” The guy replied. The girl just looked at him fiercely and continued walking.

“How can I respect you when it’s your fault, ONI- san, that we are lost right now?” Reina replied sarcastically, making sure she emphasized the word which meant ‘monster’. She wished she didn’t borrow her brother’s cap which she used on their Resonant Blue PV. She was attracted to its yellow and black combination that’s why she promised she will do anything just to borrow it. Many months have passed and she thought that her brother forgot about it; but she was so wrong.

…………………
(Earlier)
“Yoh Reina!” A guy wearing a cap with a skull design and sweater greeted her as soon as she left the building.

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Reina screamed and pushed the guy towards a dark alley nearby. Her group didn’t know that Koki Tanaka of KAT-TUN is her brother; and she didn’t want them to know either. She imagined all of them looking weirdly at them and asking if they were REAL siblings and she knew that Sayumi will have a ‘So that’s why you knew I was dating Taguchi!’ face if that happened. They didn’t have any resemblance at all; she’s cute while her brother looked like an addict. She can dress like a Yankee but can still look cute in it whereas her brother will look like he just killed somebody. She’s a good singer and dancer, while her brother…. Can rap and do sexy dance that makes her want to puke. The moment she learned that her brother was the one composed that ‘Make You Wet’ song and saw his gyration moves, she spent an hour throwing up at their CR. She really wished no one will find out that they were related.

“I’m here because of your promise to me.”

“Ehh, what promise is that?” Reina’s heart started beating fast. Her brother didn’t forget it.

“The one you made when you borrowed my ‘Destinys Heartful’ cap for your PV.”

“Oh, yeah...” Reina mumbled.

“Well, Ryo invited me on his birthday on November 3.”

“EHH?!? What the hell is that guy related to our promise? And it’s just November 1!”

“I can’t make it on his birthday so I decided to surprise him now.”

“And?” Reina can feel that she will not like what her brother will say next.

“I want you to come with me. His house is in ‘that’ forest.” Her brother grinned. Reina has no choice but to follow. They were watching a documentary about some haunted places in Tokyo and the forest her brother was talking about was featured. Because they were high that night (due to lots of chocolates and other sweet foods of course) they said that they will visit one of those places and check whether a ghost will scare them. It’s a good Halloween experience.

(End flashback)
………………

“Kono baka…” Koki murmured as he looked at the piece of paper under the dimmed light of the flashlight. “I’m gonna kill him as soon as we arrived in his house.”

“What’s the problem?” Reina snatched the paper on her brother’s hand and looked at it. “Ehh?!? His map is useless! Where’s his damn house here?!?” Koki smiled weirdly at his sister. Reina just raised her brow.

“That’s why they think that you’re an addict. You keep on shaving your eye brows to the point that when you smile, it gives an impression that you look like you’re going to rape or kill someone.”

“BAKA! I don’t give a damn on what they think, and you should too. So stop straightening your curly hair every morning. You’re disturbing my sleep.”

“I don’t give a damn either on what they say! It’s called hair styling! You’re just envious because you have no hair to mess with! You’re so immature!”

“I’ve already grown my hair dammi’t!”

“Oh? I didn’t notice. Your head was the same color as your skin… and you even colored your ‘beard’. Didn’t you notice that you look like a goat because of that?!”

“Pain in the ass!”

“Sicko!”
Just then, a wolf started howling in the dark and mists from nowhere and grew thicker and enveloped them. Reina, the ever strong willed one in Morning Musume, laughed like a witch.

“Hihihihihi…. What will happen to the two lost souls inside the forest? Will they ever see the light of the sun again? Hihihihi!”

“URUSAI!I’ll kill you first before I’ll kill Ryo.” Koki yelled and ‘head-locked’ his sister. Once he did, he messed up her hair and pinched her nose.

“Itai!!! You’re just scared that’s why doing this…. ITAI!!!! YOU’RE OVER REACTING!!!” Reina stepped on his brother’s foot and bit his hand. Koki loosens his grip and Reina took that chance to get out.

“WHAT THE HECK!!! ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?!?” As Koki screamed those words, the fog became thicker and they can hear the rustling of the trees. The two felt the eeriness of the place for the first time.

“So this place is really hunted.” Reina whispered to her brother’s ears.

“Shut up… Don’t say anything like that.” Koki mumbled back. The two continued walking hand-in-hand, not sure where their feet will take them. The full moon was their only guiding light aside from their flashlights but they saw another light from afar.

“Maybe that’s Ryo’s house…” Koki said to himself but her sister heard him.

“By the way, bro, why the heck is that guy living in this forest? I thought you Johnny’s were giving enough talent fees to rent your own condo in the city?”

“Don’t ask me, ask him! For goodness sake, I’m not that close to him.”

“But why are you going to surprise him in the first place?!”Koki looked at his irritated little brat sister. He likes it best when his sister gets angry at him. During dinner, he would pretend to get all the yakiniku and eat them. Reina will quickly snatch his plate and chomp down the meat quickly. She looks like a cute little ‘yakiniku’ monster. They may be teasing on another every day to the point that one will get angry but he really loves his sister very much.

“Because it’s fun.”

………………
They arrived at a small, wooden house. Koki forgot about the ‘surprise’ and decided to knock on the door. “Konban wa! Ryo, are you home?”

“Baka! Are you sure this is his house in the first place?”

“NO, but I know that he HAS a house on this freakin’ place!” Koki knocked again but no one answered.
Reina peeped in the window to see whether there’s someone inside but she didn’t see anyone.

“I bet he’s gone… Gone to his Uchi…”

“What the F******K?!? Uchi and Ryo are dating?!? Where did you hear that news?!?” Due to his amazement, Koki didn’t realize that he looked like the yakuza member, Kazu, when he was going to beat somebody. And ever since that day he accepted that character, Reina always made fun of him saying that he didn’t need to act like a yakuza, he’s a real yakuza. So being a ‘yakuza’ he always beats up his younger sister… in Tekken 5.

“Duhhh…” Reina replied sardonically while placing her hands across her chest. “You’re from Johnny’s but you don’t even have a clue on what’s happening in there? I have read about it in internet; about some ‘famous’ pairings in your company. There’s Tackey and Tsubasa, AKame, TegoMassu, and oh!” Reina grinned, “I’ve also read a Tanaka-Nakamaru fic… and bro, you’re disgusting in there.”

“Shut up! And when did you start using the computer? I just watched your Haro!Moni episode where you had a hard time typing the sentence ‘did you cut your hair’, and you can’t even type a question mark?!? That’s so lame!”

“I improved a lot since then, duhh… You’re the one who’s not improving. So, what are we going to do now? I would like to use the toilet.” As Reina said those words, the door opened as if welcoming them inside.

“You asked for a toilet? Well, let’s go inside.” Koki went in without waiting for his younger sister. He was amazed at the sophisticated furniture inside. It was so ‘Nishikido’.

“HElloO!!! Are you blind brother? Can’t you see that there’s no one here! We’re trespassing on someone’s house! This is so, not good.” Reina approached his brother who seemed awed by the wonderful looking couch. She pinched his brother’s ear. “I’m not going to help your ass out in jail if we’re caught here!”

“Come on sis… I thought you wanted to use the CR? Just use id first and then we’ll go home… I promise.” Reina rolled her eyes before going to the CR, she really, really need the toilet.

……….
“Woah, you’re fast! Just what did you do inside the toilet?” Koki asked his sister who got out of the toilet in just less than a minute of being inside.

“Bro, your friend has some serious cleanliness problems… I can’t even use his toilet. Let us just get out of here. I’ll try the river instead.”
Koki studied his sister from head to foot. He can’t believe what his sister said to him… As far as she knew, Ryo was an organized person.

“Ehh? Is that so? Well, I guess organize is different from clean.. so yeah, let’s go.”
Koki and Reina were walking in the darkness again. Koki was teasing the other but it seemed that Reina was just too tired to fight back.

“Busaiku, let us rest first.” He said his trump card. Usually, Reina will punch him on his arms for saying that but…

“Sure, I’m a little bit tired too.” Reina replied and went over a certain tree and sat under it.

“Hey, are you alright? You’re not fighting back?”

…………………
Reina was wierded out on what his brother was behaving right now. He’s silent. Normally, he’s the one provoking their ‘sibling fights’ as she called it. She decided to provoke his brother the moment they started walking again.

“You know, I was thinking about your possible PV’s in the future. You look like an ONI guarding that tree where we just rested. You really look funny.”

“Am I? Should I just become a comedian?”
Reina looked back at her brother… “Bro, are you trying to tell a joke because, that sure wasn’t funny… It’s lame… What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing… maybe I was just too tired to tell a good joke. I need to recharge my energy too you know.”

“But we just rested under that tree!!! C’mon bro…. Let’s fight!!!” Reina acted like she’s a professional boxer and started punching her brother’s arm.

“Itai Reina, that hurts… Stop that…” Koki said and just continued walking. Reina stood frozen on the ground.

“EHHHH?!? You’re boring don’t you know that? You were full of energy a while ago…”

“I need some water. Hurry up. The river’s just around here…”
………………..

Yoh sis! Look over there! It’s the river!” Koki happily said. “Let’s race! The last one to arrive will serve the winner for a week!” As soon as he finished saying that, Koki ran away as fast as he could not minding whether Reina was following her or not.

“Yeah! I’m the first one!” Koki jumped around as he reached the river.

“You’re the last one, bro…. You will be my servant for a week!!!! HARHARHAR!!!” Reina laughed sarcastically as she saw her brother’s widening eyes.

“EHHH?!?!” Koki was surprised to see her sister, standing beside him. He looked back to the path he had taken and back at Reina. “I didn’t see you pass me by… Did to take a short cut?”

“What are you talking about? You were the one who didn’t run when I told you that we will have a race.”

“Wait… You told me to have a race? But it was me who told you to have a race…”

“No, you didn’t! You were so out of energy that I outrun you here… Didn’t you remember?”

“But…” Before Koki can even answer his sister, they heard rustling sounds behind them and saw two figures walking up to them. Reina and Koki looked at each other.

“Gomen, onii-chan I’m so slow.” A girl with wonky eyes, much like Reina said as she approached the two frozen figures near the river.

“I accept the defeat. Reina, I will be your slave for a week.”

“Oh crap… Is that our doppelganger?” Koki asked as he hugged his sister tightly. “I know that bad things will happen to those who seen it.” Reina hit his brother on his head.

“You’re just making it worse! Don’t tell things like that.” Reina whined. Even though she didn’t want to accept it, she’s on the verge of crying because of fright. She knew what her brother was talking about. Usually, if you’ve seen your doppelganger someone you knew will die… or worse, the person who’ve seen his/her doppelganger will die.

“So, what are we going to do now?” Koki asked.

“Running would be a good idea…” Koki counted up to three and they both run away from their doppelganger. They became tired after running for too long that they decided to rest first. They sat behind a huge tree but as soon as they do, a hand touched them from behind. The screamed their lungs out.

“Hey! What are you two doing here?” A familiar voice asked them. Koki opened his flashlight and saw the guy they were going to ‘surprise’.

“Surprise!!! Advance happy birthday Ryo!” Koki greeted.
“Gee thanks… You’ve brought along a girlfriend… She’s from Morning Musume right?”

“Ahermmm… Impossible as it may seem, but he’s my brother.” Ryo looked back and forth at the two and stifled a laugh.

“Alright, come inside my house. We have a party.” Ryo lead the two of them back at the wooden house they’ve seen earlier. The house was lively and noisy unlike before when they first came. On the background, they can hear Ryo’s solo song “Code”.

“Welcome guys! Have fun!” Ryo said as he led them inside his house. The two were surprised to see that the theme of Ryo’s birthday is a Halloween Costume Party. There were girls dressed up like Sadako, Kayako and other prominent horror movie characters.

“Cool!” Reina said happily. “Where’s the juice? I’m so thristy.”

“Over there.” Ryo pointed. Reina pulled his brother along and the two of them drank two cups full. Reina saw someone and she spat the remaining orange juice on her brother’s face.

“WHAT THE HELL REINA!!!!” Koki grabbed his handkerchief and wiped his face. “What are you doing?!” Reina pointed to the living room and saw their doppelganger talking to Ryo.

“What’s happening bro...” At that, all of the ‘ghosts’ and ‘ghouls’ looked at them. Ryo smiled at them

“By the way, this is not a costume party…. They’re real…”

The End

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Dual!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki