I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Celebrating New Year’s Eve: Part 1  

1/02/2008

Inspired by the love story of my brother and his current girlfriend... Actually, it will be shown on the part two.. but anyways, enjoy reading! :)



“ACHOOO!” Everyone was surprised at Sayumi’s sudden sneeze. Some laughed at her and others just ignored her. Sayumi’s face turned red from embarrassment.

“I think someone was talking about you.” Eri said and patted Sayu’s shoulder. They just finished performing their medley on Kouhaku and were now getting ready for being the backup of an old ‘enka’ singer.

“She’s right, or maybe someone’s thinking about you.” Reina seconded. Sayumi smiled at her friend.

[i] “I hope you’re that person.”[/i]

They were together for almost 5 years now. They joined the same generation. The three of them became best friends which was really lovely. They were happy, they always have fun, but there’s something bugging her mind lately.

“Reina?”

“yeah?”

“Who do you think that person is? The one thinking of me?”

“Hahaha… Sayu’s narcissism attacked again!” Eri yelled.

“Oi! Be ready for our next song! The three of you, line up already!” Risa, shouted back. The three went to follow their sub-leader’s orders.

“I don’t know.” Reina whispered to Sayumi.

………………
*beep beep*

[i] DIS IS A TOAST:
-2 us
-4 d men hu have us
-d losers hu had us
-and d lucky bastard who will mit us.
Send dis only to PRETTY ladies incldng
D 1 u thnk s rily PRETTY.
F u break d chain, ul hav ugliness 4 10 yrs!
So hit 20 20 PRETTY gurls on ur list
N let dem knw der r PRETTY

-Ur pretty 4 me!

SENDER: Reina
Sent: 23: 30: 08
[/i]

Sayumi couldn’t contain her happiness. They were on the stage now, singing SMAP’s ‘Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana’ with the rest of the guest artists. She kept looking at Reina’s direction. The other one just smiled at her and continued singing.

[i] “She’s so Kakkoi!”[/i]

…………………
“Ano sa….” Sayumi immediately approached Reina right after they finished the show.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks…”

“For what?” Reina got her keitai and read something. She smiled and looked back at Sayumi. “Yes? What are you thanking me for?”

“Ano… for sending me that message… earlier.” Sayumi trailed off. Just then Eri barged off to their dressing room.

“REINA!!! You know I hate chain messages! You’re just like Ai!”

“Hahaha! Gomen, It’s just a chain message anyway. There’s no scientific fact that can confirm whether you will become ugly if you don’t send it. So, just ignore it.”

“Hontou? Then why did you send it in the first place?”

“I just send it to you guys. I didn’t complete 20 persons.” Eri eyed her friend, she was so busy talking with Reina that they didn’t notice Sayumi silently exiting the door.
[i] “Reina, baka!”[/i]

…………………..
“What took you so long? We will be late!” The two rokkies immediately boarded the van.

“Where are we going?” Reina asked. She saw Sayumi scowled at her for a second then she immediately talk back to Koharu.

[i] “What happened to her?” [/i]
Reina sat down beside Koharu while Eri sat beside Sayumi. They were on the back of the van.

“Hey, where are we going?” Reina looked at Sayumi but Sayumi looked straight ahead, ignoring her. Koharu was the one who answered her question.

“We’re going to celebrate our New Year with Yoshizawa and Ishikawa sempai. They called our leader earlier.

“Ahh, is that so…” Reina trailed off, she bothered at Sayumi’s behaviour.
[i] “Maybe, she’s angry at me? Because of what?”[/i]

………………
“Here we are!” Risa said as the van stopped in front of Yoshizawa’s apartment. They got out one by one. Reina pulled Sayumi back as she stood up to leave the van.

“We’ll catch up with you later!” Reina said to Eri. “Excuse me, can you leave us here for at least three minutes. I want to talk to my friend privately.” Sayumi looked shocked at what Reina said to the driver. The driver nodded and got out of the van. Now, they were all alone

“Why are you avoiding me? What did I do to you?”

“Not… nothing…”

“Nothing? Why can’t you look in my eyes straight?” Sayumi tried to look in Reina’s eyes. But when she saw that her eyes were full of concern, she immediately looked back on the ground.

“What’s bothering your mind?” Reina asked.

[i] “I can’t tell her that I’m falling for her… She might freak out!”[/i]

“If it’s about Junnosuke… you can trust me. I’m just worried about you, it’s better for me to hear it in your own mouth than on the mouth of somebody else’s.”

[i] “Chigau! Taguchi-kun was just an acquaintance… It’s you that I like!”[/i]

“Hey, care to share it?”

“It’s nothing really. I’m just dead tired. They’re waiting for us.” Sayumi tried to get up but once again, Reina pulled her back. This time, Sayumi landed on Reina’s lap. Sayu’s face immediately turned red.

“I know you’re hiding something. I’ll wait for you to tell it to me… or to Eri. We’re your best friend right?” Reina hugged her friend it that position. Sayumi didn’t want to stand up and go to the party. She just wanted to spend her night with Reina alone. Her fantasies were disturbed when saw the driver coming back. She immediately stood up from Reina’s lap and went out of the van. Reina followed her and walked towards the apartment.

TBC

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Celebrating New Year’s Eve: Part 1

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki