I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Renai Rangers: Chapter 1  

10/13/2007

Yeboi! Our sembreak will be two weeks/one week away from now!!!! I'm so happy!!! Sembreak will be the time that I'll focus on my "kalokohan" and writing stuff... Here's the "B-side" version of the "Eito Rangers" fic... For the Filipino readers, I guess you'll have a fun time reading both the English and Tagalog version...Hehehe XD... ENJOY!!!

Chapter 1
“Seriously, when she said “odd job”, I didn’t think she meant it. How odd can a job get? I’m going to kill her when I see her again… I know she’s only making fun of me…”
(“Pasaway naman… akala ko, joke joke joke lang yung sinasabi nyang ‘weird’ na trabaho… Seryoso pala sya ng sinabi nya iyon! Sarap nyang patayin… Lagot sya sa akin pag nakita ko sya… Kakatayin ko ang kutong lupa na iyon…”)

2 Students: “Good morning Ms. Fujimoto”
( "Magandang umaga Ms. Fujimoto!")

Miki: “What’s so good about this morning?” *glare* “Why the hell did the two of you have the guts to be late again?!”
(“ Anong maganda sa araw na ito?!” *titig na masama* “ At bakit late na naman kayo? Sinusubukan nyo ba talaga ang pasensya koh?!?”)

Student 1: "We… we… we’re very sorry…”
("Pa… pasensya na po")

Miki: "Sorry… sorry…. SORRY!!! That’s all I’ve been hearing from the two of you ever since last month!"
("Pasensya…pasensya… Lagi nalang pasyensya!!! Tumanda na ang lola ko’t lahat, yan pa rin ang sinasabi na palusot…La ba kayong originality?!” )

Student 2: "It will not happen again…"
("Di na po mauulit…pramis…")

Miki: *stood up and asked sarcastically* “It will not happen again?”
(*tumayo at lumapit sa dalawang estudyanteng makulet* “Di na mauulit uli?”

2 students: *nod nervously*
(*yuko yuko*)

Miki: "IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!?! My eardrums have been bleeding whenever I hear that from the two of you!"
( “HINDI NA MAUULIT ULET?!?! Kamusta naman ang tenga ko?! Dumudugo na pag naririnig ko ang salitang yan… Daig nyo pa ang CD na pirated dyan sa Quiapo, para kayong nag-hang kakasabi ng din a MAUULIT ULIT!!”)

Student 1: "We got caught up in a traffic jam…"
(“Na traffic po kasi kami…”)

Miki: “WILL YOU STOP EXCUSING YOURSELVES!!!! For Pete’s sake, you can’t call this Manila if you’re not caught in a single traffic jam in your entire f#ck!ng life!!!” *red with madness, breathes heavily*
(“TIGILAN NYO NANG GUMAWA NG PALUSOT!!!! Anak ni hudas naman oh… Nasa Maynila tayo dude… MANILA… Isa kang probinsyano kapag di ka pa nakaka-experience ng TRAFFIC!!!” *Usok tenga, hinga malalim, kulay pula na sa galit*)

2 students: *Stunned to death*
(*Natigilan*)

Miki: “Why are you looking at me like that?”
(“Bakit nyo ako tinitingnan ng ganyan… may dumi ba sa mukha ko?!”)

2 students: *sweat drops*
(*Sweatdrops*)

Miki: “You want a piece of me?!?”
(“Hinahamon nyo ba ako?! Anong gusto nyo… gulo, away, square o rambol… Mamili kayo!!”)

2 students: *shakes head from left to right wildly*
(*iling-iling*)

Miki: “GO TO THE GOD DAMN GUIDANCE OFFICE NOW!!!”
(“PUMUNTA NGA KAYO SA WALANG KWENTANG GUIDANCE OFFICE NA YAN!!!”)

Student 1: “But… this… is … the guidance office…”
(“Ahm, ma’am… ito po ang guidance office…”)

Miki: “Are you making fun of me?!”
(“Pinagti-tripan nyo ba ako?! Suntukan na lang tayo!”)

Student 1; “No ma’am, no…”
(“Ayaw po…”)

Miki: “Vanish before my eyes and clean the entire freaking cr in 30 minutes! I want all of them spotless!!!! Go make yourself useful and help the weird janitor! SCRAM!!!
(“Mag disappear kayo sa harapan ko at linisin and lahat ng CR dito sa school!!! Wag nyong painitin pa ang ulo ko at di lang yan ang matitikman nyo!!!”)

2 students: Yes Ma’am!!! *runs away fast*
(Opo!! *Takbong mala-Flash*)

- Flash back-

Miki: “What?! You already picked out your jobs without even waiting for me?!”
(“Ano?!? May mga napili na kayong trabaho? Di nyo man lang ako hinintay! Bakit ba ganyan kayo?”)

Saleslady: “Well, she said that she already laid out your job for you…" *Smile cutely*
(“Sabi nya kasi, sya na daw bahala sa trabahong kukunin mo habang nandito tayo… *papanchin na smile*)

Miki: “And? Did she tell you what my job is?”
(So? Sinabi ba nya kung anong klaseng trabaho ang binigay nya sa akin?”)

All: *Giggle*
(*pigil tawa*)

Miki: I have a bad feeling about this… She mustn’t dare to even try to put me in a bar or I will definitely and surely KILL her!” *Shouts*
(“Masama ang kutob ko dito ah… Wag lang nyang subukan na gawin akong prosti… Maghahalo ang balat sa tinalupan!”)

Varsity:”Don’t worry too much… You’ll be ‘working’ in the same place as mine’s. But every time that I will see you, I might need to respect you ever so dearly”… *weird smile*
(“Wag kang mag alalala, pareho tayo ng place na pagta trabahuhan… Pero, pag nakita kita… kailangan na irespeto kita …” *bulong* “kahit di ka naman karespe-respeto kahit papano”).

Miki: “Why? What’s my job?”
("Bakit? Ano ba yang bwisit na trabaho kong yan?”)

-End Flashback-

Miki: “GOD DAMMIT… I HATE THIS JOB!!!!”
(“Anak ng punyemas naman oh… AYOKO NG TRABAHONG ITO!!!")

Varsity: *Peeked into the room* “That’s not a good example to students who will hear what you’re saying right now…”
(*silip sa pinto* “Hindi magandang ehemplo sa mga estudyanteng kagaya ko ang marinig ka na sumisigaw ng ganyan…”)

Miki:”You have no right to sermon me about what I wanted to do or say… I’m the higher authority here… I’ll shout out all the freaking bad words that I wanted to say!... And how did you get inside without me noticing it?”
(“Wala kang karapatan para pagsabihan ako ng ganyan… Mas mataas ang posisyon ko sayo ngayon… Sasabihin ko ang lahat ng gusto kong sabihin at di mo ako mapipigilan dun!! At pano ka nakapasok dito ng di ko napapansin, aber? ”)

Varsity: “But you’re the guidance councilor here… I think you’re daydreaming that’s why you didn’t notice me.”
(“Pero ikaw ang guidance councilor dito…Lumilipad kasi yung utak mo kanina kaya nakapasok agad ako ng di mo namamalayan”)

Miki: “Wanna bet?” *Evil smile*
(“Pustahan tayo?” *Mala-hudas na ngiti*)

Varsity: “Eh?”
(“yun din yun”…XD)

They heard a knock coming from the door. The knocking stopped and the door opened. A student stepped inside the room.
(May narinig sila na kumakatok sa pinto. Maya-maya ay may estudyanteng pumasok sa loob.)

Miki:” *Glared at the student* “KUSO! SHIMATTA! BAKERO! CHIKUSHO! KONO KUSO YARO!.... BOLANCIAO!!!!!”
(*Titig ng masama* “PUNYEMAS! SHET! TANGA! ANAK NG PUCHA! PUT-A- TANG IN A glass! BOBO! PANGET KAH!!!!”)

Student: *runs away fast*
(*Takbo labas*)

Varisity: *laughs hard* “Now I see why you had that confidence to say all those things…it’s because they can’t understand Japanese.”
(*Gulong-gulong kakatawa* “Ngayon, alam ko na kung bakit ang lakas ng loob mo na sabihin yun… iniiba mo yung tooong mura at yung iba ay mabababaw lang.”)

Miki: “And you? Shouldn’t you be scared of me?” *Glare*
(“At ikaw? Hindi ka ba natatakot sa akin?” *titig*)

Varsity: *Evil smile* “You’re the one who should be afraid of me… I’ll not go to your house later and we can’t have those… “happy hours” together…”
(*nakakalokong ngiti* “Baka ikaw dapat ang mas matakot sa akin… Di kita puntahan sa bahay nyo mamya eh… Di mo mahahawakan ang aking magandang katawan…”)

Miki: *Stand up, went to the door and locked it* “If you can’t go to my house later… Let’s just do it here, right now!” *Knocks the varsity player off the chair and into the floor, you now have an idea of what comes next..*
(* tumayo at ni-lock ang pinto* “E di kung hindi ka makakapunta mamaya sa bahay, dito na lang natin gawin, NOW NAH!!” *Sinunggaban ang varsity player, natumba sila sa sahig and, alam nyo na ang mga sumunod na pangyayari..*)

“Saying bad words, having a high temper, having an affair with a student… What more can you ask from a ‘guidance councilor’ like me?… Well, we’re almost the same age and at least, we did it inside the room; classroom or the office when there were no students in sight. Unlike those two gay students who are making out in the CR… It’s so gross! My ears have been swelling from all the complaint of that weird janitor… His work was being disturbed but I think, he’s somewhat enjoying it… It’s he’s problem, not mine. I’ll fire him if he disturb me again..”
(“Nagmumura, magagalitin, may relasyon sa isang estudyante… San ka pah?! Ang galing kong ‘guidance councilor’ di bah?! Magkasing edad lang naman kami tsaka at least, ginagawa naming yun sa loob ng room; mapa classroom o office basta walalng makakakita. Di tulad ng dalawang baklang yun na lagi na lang sa CR nagpaparaos… Su kow! Kadiri dun noh, haleer! Sumasakit na ang tenga ko sa kakareklamo nung panget na janitor na iyon, naiistorbo daw yung trabaho nya, pero fereling ko, nag-eenjoy naman sya. Bahala sya, problema nya iyon wag na wag nya akong maistorbo ulet at sisisantihin ko sya…)


Chef: “Don’t you want me to cater in the school festival? That’ll be a good profit for us. We hadn’t paid for this month’s rent in our apartment.”
(“Kung gusto mo, ako na lang ang magka-cater ng pagkain para sa school festival nyo… Malaki kikitain natin dun. Pwede nating pang bayad sa renta sa apartment. Di pa tayo nakakabayad ngayong buwan.”)

Miki: “I’m not the one who will decide about that. Ask the principal… All I care about is that NO ONE must ruin my mood in the school festival… They better behave well or ELSE!”
(“Hindi naman ako ang nagdedesisyon nyan… Tanungin mu yung ‘mahal’ naming principal. Ang mahalaga lang… WAG NA WAG…. As in to the highest level… nilang guluhin ang buhay ko sa school festival… Makakatikim talaga sila sa akin”)

Chef: *laughs* “Is that so? I think you’ll just guard her because of that boy/girl who’s always following her..”
(*halakhak* “Ganon??? Siguro, babantayan mo lang siya dahil dun sa lagging sumusunod na lalaki?.. babae?... Bakla ata yun eh..")

Miki: "How did you know? Yah, HE"S one of the two students who are always making out in the CR and disturbing the janitor..."
("Tsismosa ka talaga, pano mo nalaman? Korak ka dyan, isa sya dun sa dalawang pasawai na estudyante na laging may ginagawang kababalaghan sa Cr na umiistorbo dun sa janitor. Meron na nga syang 'fafah', kahit medyo mukhang dugyot yun, may lakas ng loob pa siyang mang-agaw ng pag-aari ng iba!")

Chef: "Well, goodluck to you... I'll go now... I'm on a journey to discover exotic ingredients while we're in this country... Have fun in your work!" *sarcastic smile*
("Goodluck na lang sayo... Ako'y nasa isang paglalakbay upang hanapin ang mga mala-alamat na sahog dito sa bansang ito na hinahanap din nila Magellan!... Galingan mo sa trabaho mo!" *plastic na ngiti*)

Miki: "You're pissing me. Go now or I'll throw you out of the window!"
("Nang-iinis ka ba? Umalis ka na ngayon din kung ayaw mong ihagis pa kita sa bintana!")

Chef: "Fine, I'll go now... Just don't get caugth by the principal that you have a relationship with a student" *went to the door*
("Fine, aalis na ako... Basta wag ka lang magpapahuli na may relasyon ka sa isang estudyante" *punta sa may pintuan*)

Miki: "Yeah right, she was just 'pretending' to be a student because, it's her 'job'... Goddammit, she's just 2 months younger than me."
(As if, hallerr?! Nagpapanggap lang siyang 'estudyante' dahil yung yung nabunot nyang 'trabaho'... Anak ng tinapa naman, 2 buwan lang ang tanda ko sa kanya!")

Chef: "Wow, are you really the guidance councilor here?"
("... Ikaws ba talaga ang guidance councilor dito? Di bagay...")

Miki: "GET OUT!!!!"
("LUMAYAS KA NA NGAYON DIN!!!")

Chef: *went out of the room*
(*labas pinto*)

Miki: *thinks* "Peace at last...."
(*isip* "Sa wakas... tahimik na naman ang buhay ko...")

After only 10 seconds of silence, there was a loud knock on the room.
(Matapos lamang ang 10 segundo na katahimikan, ay may gusto na namang gumulo sa kanyang katinuan at kumakatok ng malakas sa pinto)

Miki: "WHO DARES DISTURB MY SANITY!?!?!?!"
("PUNYEMAS NAMAN OH!!! SINONG GUSTONG MAMATAY NA NGAYON?!?!?!")

*A weird looking student entered the room*
(*lalaking mukhang dugyot, pumasok sa kwarto*)

Guy: "Good morning ma'am..."
("Magandang umaga po...")

Miki: "YOU AGAIN!!!! Why can't I just see you at least once a week... Your daily visit's annoying me!WHat's your problem now?!"
("IKAW NA NAMAN?!? Anak ng buwaya naman, bakit inaaraw araw mo ang pagpunta dito sa office ko? Nakakairita ka na huh! Ano na naman ang problema mo?!")

Guy: "Nothing, I just want to ask something from you..."
("Wala naman, may gusto lang akong itanong sa iyo...")

Miki: "And what is it? Make it fast and brief..." *glare*
("At ano naman yun? Wag ka ng magpaligoy-ligoy pa at ng matapos tayo agad..." *titig*)

Guy: "Where are the cheapest motels here in Manila?"
("San ang pinakamurang motel dito sa Manila?")

Miki: "What are you saying?!? You should not ask me any of your immoral questions... I'm the guidance councilor here!!!"
("Anong sabi mo?!? Wag mo na akong tanungin ng mga imoral na tanong mo... AKo ang guidance councilor dito!!!")

Guy: "Oww, don't hide the fact that you're always shouting bad words and you have a relationship with that varsity player..." *evil smile*
("Wag ka ng magbai-baitan pa... Lagi kang sumisigaw ng mura at may relasyon ka rin dun sa varsity player na yun ah..." *Masamang ngiti*)

Miki: "Is this a blackmail?"
("Bina-black mail mo ba ako?")

Guy: "Hmmm, somewhat like that... It's just that the janitor said that we can go to Malate to have 'fun' but every motel we went in, he's always there to disturb us!"
("Parang ganon na nga... Kasi naman yung bwisit na janitor na yan, nagbigay nga ng tip kung san maraming bahay-aliwan, lagi namang nandun... Istorbo sya!")

Miki: *thinks* "That's stupid janitor... He's always telling me that these students always disturbs his work but HE"s actually the one disturbing them..."
(*Isip* "Pasawai talaga yun... Lagi nyang kinukwento na naiistorbo yung trabaho nya, gayong sya naman pala ang nang-iistorbo...hay nakow...")

Guy: "So, will you help me?"
("Ano, tutulungan mo ba ako?")

Miki: *thinks for about a minute* "Ok, I'll fire him and you can have the entire CR for yourselves... Is that ok?!? NOw LEAVE!!!"
(*isip sa loob ng 1 minuto* "Fine, sisisantehin ko sya para solo nyo ng dalawa ang buong CR... Masaya ka na?... Ngayon, UMALIS KA NAH!!!")

Guy: "Thank you very much!!!" *went outside fast*
("MARAMING SALAMAT!!! *alis agad*)

Miki: "My head hurts a lot!!!"
("Sumasakit ang ulo kow!!!")

Suddenly, there was a sound coming from the chair in front of her table. She stood up and looked at the thing from which the sound was coming. It was a heart shaped-yellow object with a "恋愛" symbol.
(May bigla nalang tumunog galing sa upuan katapat ng mesa. Tumayo siya at nakita ang bagay na pinagmumulang ng 'ingay'. Isa ito hugis puso na kulay dilaw na bagay na may "恋愛" na tatak.)

Miki: "Now, who left this weird thing here?"
("Sinong baliw naman ang nakaiwan nito? ANg weird ng taste nya huh...")

-End of Chapter 1-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Renai Rangers: Chapter 1

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki