I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

The Wedding  

6/04/2009

This post contains some news about Miki's wedding. I got it from Tokyo Graph... Read on... This will shock you.



Former Morning Musume leader Miki Fujimoto (24) and comedian Tomoharu Shoji (33) are engaged to be married. Both of their agencies announced the big news on Tuesday.

Their relationship was first discovered in May 2007, which led to Fujimoto's graduation from Morning Musume. Now, after two years of dating, they have decided to tie the knot. They reportedly plan to register the marriage in July, but they have not yet determined a date for the wedding ceremony. There are no plans for a press conference regarding the announcement.

Fujimoto plans to continue in show business, but it is said that the home will be her priority.
~Tokyograph News





Later in July…somewhere around Las Vegas

“Hey.. Congrats Miki!”

“Thanks Rika..” Miki gleefully said over her phone.

“You know, you should have done that wedding here in our country so the girls can go too.”

“Well, Shoji wanted our marriage to be private… and besides, after the wedding… next will be the honeymoon.. You know what I mean.”

“Hahaha… the groping demon strikes again!!! Anyways… Congrats on your wedding. It’s so sudden..Just like Tsuji and Iida-san… You’re lucky Yossie didn’t lecture you just like what she did with Tsuji.”

“I’ll be the one who will lecture her then. Hey, I better get going. Shoji’s already waiting.”

“Sure..Congrats! See you soon!”

Miki closed her phone and left it at the dresser. She got out of the room and went to the chapel where her groom was waiting for her.

“You’re late.” Shoji said. “Your groom’s been waiting for you for the last ten minutes.”

“Well, I just had a phone conversation with Rika.” At that moment, Miki’s 'groom' appeared from behind her.

“She isn’t angry about me vanishing from our Hangry and Angry concert tour right?”

“Nopes… she just wished me good luck.” Suddenly, the marriage officer came out from the door in front of them

“Are the two couples already here?”

“Yes!” All of them replied.

“Then, I’ll start the ceremony. Let’s start from the first couple. Do you, Hitomi Yoshizawa, take Miki Fujimoto as your lawfully wedded wife…

“I do… can we skip to the kissing already?”

“Can’t you just wait for a little bit…. Aherm… Miki Fujimoto do you take..”

“I DO! Can we kiss now!?!”

“Uhhm…yeah… Aherm… Do you Shoji Tomoharu take Kenichi Miyazawa to be your lawfully wedded husband…” The officer looked at the two boys already kissing in front of him.

“Yada yada…. Ok fine..Just kiss him…It’s finished! You’re both officially wedded now! Go to your honeymoon! Here are the papers… I already signed it..Gaahhh… Can’t you both wait to get a room?!”

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ The Wedding

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki