I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

A Sign From Heaven  

4/12/2008

IT'S MY IDOL'S BIRTHDAY!!!! So, I'll post a b-day fic dedicated to YOSSIE.... Decide the pairing...hehehe..XD



*clap clap clap*


“Kami-sama… It’s almost been a year since I’ve graduated from Morning Musume, and I thank you for all the blessings that you’ve given me. For this special day, I would like to make my birthday wish. I know that I act boyish… and most… I mean ALL of my co-workers think that I’m… ahhm you know… a boy. This is a hard decision for me because I need to change my image on television as well but please… I don’t want them to think that I’m just another “woman in body but a man at heart’ person. I want to have a boyfriend… wait… secret boyfriend if that’s ok, to prove to them once and for all…and to myself also, that I’m 100% girl in mind and body…. Please give me a sign that he’s my true love…. That person must wear a blue polo shirt and just a simple black pants. And then since it’s raining, he will share his green umbrella with me and then he will give me a chocolate… talk about specific ne~e? And I hope that he’s really good-looking. Please grant my wish! I hope to see him after I got out of this shrine… or within this day… Thank you very much!!!

Hitomi opened her eyes after praying in the altar. She must have been praying for too long because the incense that she put was already ¼ shorter than it originally was. She sighed before going out of the shrine. It was cloudy earlier this morning and when she’s already walking towards the shrine, the rain started to fall. She looked around in search for the ‘boy’ she wished and at last, she saw a green umbrella walking up the stairs.

“Oh my! Here he comes!!! That’s really fast… Thank you kami-sama!”

Hitomi watched excitedly as the said person came into view. She can see the person wearing a polo shirt… specifically, a blue polo shirt even though it’s raining really hard and it’s hard to see distant things. The black pants appeared already but she still can’t see the face for the umbrella was blocking her view.

“Ehh? He’s shorter than me? Well, I guess it can’t be helped. He’s the one given to me so let’s just accept it”.

It’s only a short matter of time before it reached the shrine. ‘He’ folded the umbrella and Hitomi gasped at the ‘handsome’ person in front of her.





“Miki? You’ve cut your hair?!?”

“Woah, I didn’t expect you… wait… I expect you to be here because….OTANJOUBI OMEDETTO!!! So you’ll treat me right?” Miki decided to neglect both; what Hitomi asked and the reason why she went to the shrine, and opened her umbrella again. She pulled Hitomi and retraced her steps towards the stairs.

“Oh yeah… I have a chocolate that Aya gave me earlier… Would you like some?” Miki put the handle of the umbrella onto Hitomi’s hand and searched her bag for the rectangular food.

“Uso… this is not happening!!! It fits my description alright… but HE’S a SHE!!!” It’s just a freakin’ coincidence…a coincidence… yeah.. I’ve said, within this day. Maybe I’ll see HIM later.”

Hitomi smiled at Miki when the other tried to feed her the chocolate. Hitomi guided Miki towards a yakiniku restaurant much to the other’s excitement.

“You know, you should be the one treating me for it’s my birthday, not yours.”

“Think of it as your congratulatory treat for my comeback in H!P.” Miki said in between her chewing and biting the A graded meat. Hitomi almost laughed at the sight she’s seeing right now.

“Oh yeah, your single, Okitegami will be released on April 23 right? And by the way, do you know that you have a sauce on your nose?” Miki stopped eating. Hitomi anticipated her friend’s next move. Miki swallowed her food before using her tongue to remove the sauce on her nose.. “I knew you’re going to do that!!” Both of them laugh. They stayed there longer and chatted for a while. They always see each other whenever there’s futsal practice but somehow, Hitomi felt that there’s something different today.

“So, why did you decide to cut your hair?”

“I just miss the old days…” Hitomi blinked at Miki.

“That’s just it? That’s so…”

“What’s your reason before when you dyed your hair?” Hitomi thought for a while. Miki grinned when she saw the confusion on Hitomi’s face.
“Ehh? My reason?... because of Momusu, because I will look cooler? Because they all do it?... I don’t know.”

“You know, coloring or cutting your hair needs no reason at all… when you feel it, just do it.”

………
Hitomi glanced on her wristwatch. They have been inside that restaurant for an hour and a half and the rain had stopped for a while now.
“Hey, thanks for the treat… I promised Aya I’ll meet her before 4. I have to go now. I’ll just give your gift tomorrow on our practice. Again, happy birthday!” Miki gave Hitomi a quick kiss on her cheek before going out. Hitomi touched her blushing cheek when Miki was already outside.

“That… feels weird… Really weird… This is not the first time that she kissed me… But….” Hitomi shook her head wildly as a desperate move to remove the confusion from her mind.
“Please kami-sama…. I NEED A GUY!!!”

………….
*clap clap clap*

“Konnichiwa! I’m here again. I’m really disturbed by what happened earlier. So I need to change the signs I said … Earlier, I said that I want to meet my true love… Now I want to meet the one destined to me, my soul mate… The signs… ano, he’s wearing black boots, black bowler hat, khaki pants, a black overcoat with a ‘skull’ as it’s design on the back and a red shirt underneath. There, no girl would wear something like that… And I wish he will give me flowers… preferably, white roses. Please, I hope this time it’s a guy. I don’t want to be confused anymore. I promise that I’ll be loyal and good to him. What ever you give me this time, whether he’s just 4 feet tall or he’s not that good looking, I promise that I’ll accept him. Thank you very much.”

Hitomi left the shrine for the second time this day. She went to the mall right away and bought some food supplies and clothes. It took her almost two hours and the sun had already set. She walked home instead of taking the bus in hopes to see “Mr. Right.”. She’s nearing her apartment and still, there’s no one in sight. She decided to stay and sit for a while in a bench at the park. Thirty minutes have already passed but she saw no one who fitted her description.

“I guess, I was asking too much… Oh well, I suppose it’s not yet my time to have a boyfriend.” Hitomi grabbed the plastic bags and straightened up. As she was walking towards her door, her peripheral vision caught sight of a ‘man’ wearing boots. She turned around and squinted to see clearly against the dark lighting of her area.

“Bowler hat, khaki pants, red and black shirt and overcoat… CHECK!!! Oh my gosh… And he’s got a bouquet of white roses!!! This is it… Thank you, kami-sama!” Hitomi fixed her clothes and her hair as the figure moves closer to her.

“Yocchan! OTANJOUBI!!!” Hitomi was left agape for a couple of seconds. She was being brought back to reality when Rika grabbed her hands and gave her the flowers. “I just saw them in a flower shop. I kinda grew fond of it so I decided to buy it… Hey, are you listening to me?”

“Yeah… wh.. why are you wearing ….”

“This? It’s my disguise, it’s kinda cute right? And look,” Rika turned around “it has a skull design! No one will think that I’m from H!P.”

“Does this mean that I’m better off in my boyish image?”

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ A Sign From Heaven

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki