I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

On the Way Home  

5/25/2009

I wrote this song fic about two years ago...I posted it in some forums before but I don't know why I haven't posted it here... SO yeah... I found it and I'll post it here now... And this is a thank you for someone who did something for me... You know who you are...Thankies!!! Yeah... the song that I've used is TegoMass- Kiss Kaerimichi no lovesong...Enjoy!



On the way home from the park
Just the two of us


“Did you have fun today?”
It was almost a month ago since I graduated from Morning Musume. I hardly spend time with the girls: both past and present members. I guess it was destiny that I saw that person in the park; wondering alone, looking rather distraught and gloomy. I approached her… … I really missed her.

“Hai! Thanks for treating me today. I really liked going here. The scenery is beautiful and there are lots of wonderful things here.”

My treat to her worked well. There wasn’t a tinge of sadness that remained on her eyes. I’ve brought back her smile for that day… Could it be that my presence did that?.... What the heck am I thinking?… She’s Miki Fujimoto… The ever complicated person I’ve known in my stay in Morning Musume. It’s hard to guess what she’s thinking. One way she’s angry, arrogant, lonely, happy…. But ever charming.... And it’s her complex personality that captivated me..

Watching you being more happy than usual, I asked:
“What would you do if the world disappears tomorrow?”


“Hey… Could I ask you something?”

“Just don’t continue if you will ask me some stupid question.”
“Actually… It really looks like a stupid question…. Ano, what would you do if the world ends tomorrow?”

Good job Yoshizawa… You ruined the mood… Now she’s back on her somewhat gloomy state.

“If you don’t feel like answering it, it’s fine with me.”

You didn’t say anything and just held my arm tighter
~Nee… Look this way to me


You stopped on your tracks… You bring your face close to mine and looked straight at my eyes…

“Please don’t ask those things… It scares me.”

Our lips are so close my heart wouldn’t stop thumping

“H…hai… I… I wa…was just thinking about this movie that I’ve watched yesterday. Sorry for bothering you with my question.”

And what a good time for me to stammer… It was a lame excuse… I know what she’s thinking right this moment, that I’m such a bad liar… But I can’t help it… I can’t think straight when my heart feels like exploding when it’s beating really fast… She’s the only one capable of doing that to me…

No matter how you act, no matter when it is, I’ll always keep a hold of you
If you’re hurt and tears fall
Even if everyone around the world turns into enemies, I’ll always protect you
I LOVE YOU, I don’t need any words
Your kiss is my last forever


Fate must have arranged that I saw you in the restroom. 2 years ago. I thought I already knew you… I thought that you’re a strong person just like what you’ve been projecting the moment you joined us: your Bad-Ass attitude. The others couldn’t bear to look at you when you give them your ever infamous ‘glare’… It just so happen what I saw that day was a stream of hot, salty liquid called tears, flowing from your eyes. That day I decided to watch over you…

Our usual separating place, there’s nothing I could do, I know
You blow up your cheeks, let go of our hands and leave ~nee


“So… this is where we’ll separate. Thanks again for treating me!”
If I have the power to stop the time, I would stop it right this very moment. I’m still savoring the time our hands clasped together. Others may have laughed at you when you blow your cheeks like that. You’re even cuter than Kon-Kon. But as we all know, all must come to an end…

“I guess so… It’s nice to see you again! Hope we can do this again some other time,”
“Sure, why not. Next time, I’ll be the one treating you as a payment for treating me today.”
“A goodbye kiss is enough to pay me.”

Look this way to me
Our lips got closer together, my heart wouldn’t stop thumping


You looked stunned. I guess you didn’t expect that to come from me. Wait… You smiled! I wasn’t expecting that… You moved close to me… What is this feeling... I guess, this is what some people refer to as ‘butterflies in the stomach’… I can’t describe it. It grew wilder when you closed your eyes… My body has a mind of its own. I can’t think straight right now, as you clung to me while I pressed my lips against yours. This is the best ‘goodbye kiss’ I had in my entire life.

Even if it’s someone like me, I can get stronger if you’re with me
Love is a strange magic, I’m not afraid of anything
Even if anyone around the world turns into enemies, I’ll never let you go
STAND BY ME, it can’t be just anyone
I want you to stay by me


Life’s not fair right? I’m not there when you needed me. I could have protected you if I didn’t graduate in Momusu. You may still be a part of it till that faithful day the press caught you dating a guy. Is it bad to go out with a friend who’s not of the same sex? People are always quick to judge. Why they are not thinking like that when they see us eating together outside? When we’re hugging in public? Just because we’re both girls, they didn’t expect us to do something like a guy and girl would normally do? The responsibilities that I left on your shoulders when I graduated must have increased your anxiety that you decided to quit the group you loved. If only… That is the phrase that people with regret in their hearts, usually say.

AH
With your innocent face you say:
“~nee, are you still going to kiss me when I turn into a grandma?”

Our kiss lasted for only a short while, but for me, it seems it lasted for eternity. You’re the one who pulled away. I like it when I see you blushing like that.
“You’re a pretty good kisser, nee… Guess you kissed lots of girls before this? Hahaha!”
“Nani!?! It may sound hard to believe, but… This is the first time actually.”
“Uso dayo!!! Hontou ni?”
“Hai… Hontou ni.”
“… I must have been a very important person for you to kiss me like that.”

You got precisely the point. I would never dare kiss another person besides you. That’s how important you are to me. I hope that you feel the same for me to.

“I wonder if you would still kiss me when I become an ugly and bent Obasan.”

~Nee when that time comes, it’s the same for me
I’ll never let go of your hand


“Hahaha, by that time, I will be a much more hideous looking grandma than you. I will be the one who will wonder by that time whether you would still like to receive a kiss from me.”

“I guess any other person who will see two kissing grandmas, may not like what they are seeing… But… I’m not like them. It’s ok to be kissed by the one… you loved, right?”

No matter how you act, no matter when it is, I’ll always keep a hold of you
If you’re hurt and tears fall
Even if everyone around the world turns into enemies, I’ll always protect you
I LOVE YOU, I don’t need any words
Your kiss is my last forever


No words needed. Our actions and feelings said it all. Though we may not seem to discuss our feelings when both of us were still on the group, what we show for each other can’t lie. As I saw your back disappear into the corner, I knew that it’s not the last time that we’ll see each other. For a new chapter of the book has begun. And this time, two different individuals will be bonded by the most powerful thing in the world… Love.

~The End~


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ On the Way Home

  • Anonymous
    May 26, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

    SUGOI! Arigattou oneechan! Hontou ni sugoi desu! It's sooooo sweet and cute and I based my Priday parody on it hope you don't mind hihihihihihi lol, it's awesome man, don't put yourself down cause it's great!

  • cogi_yoshi
    May 27, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

    Ahahaha...yeah... It's ok... I based Miss Momusu 2007 on some of the fics in Jpopmusic...LOL...But I still think it's cheesy...XD

  • Anonymous
    May 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

    haha, it's NOT cheesy! I don't see where you're getting that. Oh well, you're allowed your own opinion. Umm by the bay, about that thing we were talking about..... umm.... I changed my mind again and decided to just download the good versions.. mainly cause ep four wouldn't freakin' play no matter how I tried, no matter what I did or said... ok stop thinking of that song charmy! damn OPV mode... Anyway, I know the underdog is Jiro and I'm supposed to like him and be on his side but I just see a pathetic loser who doesn't deserve to be with her... grr. neither of them do! She should just get with "earth angel" or something instead XD lol, that'd be a good plot twist! haha. Anyway it's not like the other guy is any better that Mr "Oh I didn't mean to save you, I just slipped and landed on that guy fist before he hit you" XD weirdo.....

    But the show is just awesome~! How can you stand watching it in such a low resolution though? Plus the subs are funky and instead of "'" and stuff there's this "es@" or some other funky two/three character combination which makes no sense whatsoever.

    lol anyway, I let my sis wax my arms tonight... it hurt less than I thought it would... PSYCHE IT HURT LIKE CRAZY but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of letting her see me cry or screaming so I just clenched my jaw and fists and took it like a man lol unlike somebody who just dodged a punch which nearly landed on their bestie XD

    haha it's funny though how it seems like they had no lives at all before this. I mean didn't they have friends who wandered where the hell they went so suddenly and why haven't they like gone back for their stuff or said goodbye or anything? XD Even their parents bought the lie at face value. I mean how irresponsible do you have to be to do that? If it was my mum she'd have a fight over the phone untill she found out where I really was if she could and if not she'd somehow find me anywhere then beat me up for practically running away from home lol then if I made it out alive she'd drag me home by either the ear or the hair where she would ground me for eternity XD

    anyway catch ya later sleep beckons

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki