I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Belly Touching  

3/25/2008

This one shot is based primarily with my experience during our review class, though, it's more of me-touching-my-pregnant-classmate-to-feel-the-baby thing than a hungry stomach... Read and laugh.XD


It’s a hot, Saturday morning. People enjoyed the benefits of air-conditioned malls during this time. They just look around, enjoying the free cold air of the store. Others were buying cold drinks or a cup of ice cream which can help equalize the heat that they are feeling. For those people with enough money, a trip to the beach will be enough to sooth their warm bodies. The cool, calming sea water and the relaxing view was enough to forget the high temperature of the day.

“Goto!”

“I will need to pack lots of soda… and a beach ball… and I’ll invite Rika, Hitomi… Miki…

“Stand up, Goto!”

“Is someone calling me?” Reina stepped on Maki’s right foot. Maki almost screamed in pain. She noticed her teacher’s fierce eyes looking straight at her. She immediately stood up.

“Can you explain to me the procedure on how to bake a chiffon cake?” Nakazawa asked harshly. Maki smiled inwardly. She liked baking a lot. Her hobby started when she was only 7 years old. It’s a piece of cake for her to say the procedure, along with the scientific basis. She explained what her teacher wanted to hear from her and Nakazawa seemed like she’s convinced on her answer.

“Very good, Ms. Goto! Now, let’s proceed on food preservation.” Maki sat down, smiling.

“You’re lucky that it’s your favourite subject.” Reina whispered. Maki smiled at her. She was ‘somewhat’ glad that her classmate brought her back from her day dream. The only thing that she didn’t like is the way that Reina woke her up.

“Yeah…” Maki sighed. She’s bored to death right now. While her family members were having fun on the beach, she had to remain in their school for their review classes for their upcoming national test.
” Damn this review…. If not for the clearance… I won’t attend this one..”
Maki’s thoughts were distracted when her stomach grumbled. Reina almost laughed at what she heard.

“You’re hungry now? There’s still an hour before our lunch time.” Maki smiled shyly at her friend. She woke up late this morning that’s why she forgot to eat her breakfast.

“I didn’t eat breakfast. I woke up late.”

“So… that explains why your stomach’s really loud this time.” Reina whispered, careful not to let their fierce teacher see that they were not listening to her anymore.

“Yeah… I could eat a whole chicken as soon as the bell…….” Maki’s stomach grumbled again without letting her finish her sentence first. Reina pretended that she’s reading her book but the truth is; she’s trying to suppress her laugh while hiding from Nakazawa’s keen eyes.

“Laugh all you want… I don’t care at all.” Maki said stoically.

“Gomen… It’s really….” Reina was surprised when Maki got her left hand and placed it inside her shirt, right on to her stomach.

“You’re laughing because you don’t have any idea what I am feeling right now. Now can you feel it?” Reina focused all her senses on Maki’s bare stomach. She looked at Maki’s eyes when she felt the ‘grumble’.

“See?”

“Woah… I pity your stomach… If only it can tell what it feels, it will be” Reina tried to imitate a high pitched voice. “please let us eat something or we’ll destroy it!” Maki giggled at the voice that Reina produced.

“You sounded like a small rat.” Both of them laughed at the same time.

“What are you doing there?” Nakazawa roared. Reina was frozen but Maki was able to think of a nice loophole.

“Reina was just asking the difference between the curing salt and phosphate.”

“I’m glad that the two of you were listening… But please, minimize your noise!”

“Hai!” The two answered back. Unknowingly, Reina’s hand was still inside Maki’s shirt.

…………….
“Risa look, they’re doing something!” Ai whispered on her best friend. Risa looked at the direction where Ai was pointing.

“And I thought both of them were straight.”

“Woah, those two were brave. Doing things like that in during class hours.” Miki whispered.

“As if were not doing it too.” Aya answered back. Miki grinned at her lover.

“Maki never mentioned this to me… How come?” Hitomi asked herself but it was loud enough for her seatmate to hear.

“You know, there are things that even your best friend needs to hide from you.” Rika explained.

“Why? I don’t understand it… We’re supposed to be best friends. Why didn’t she tell me that she liked Reina?”

“Ano… did you tell her about us?” Rika eyed her. Hitomi looked up and thought for a while.

“No… Not yet…”

“Eri? Are you alright? You’re in a trance again. You’re really strange.” Sayumi waved her hands in front of Eri’s face.

“I’m watching something… Don’t disturb me…”

“What are you watching?” Sayumi followed Eri’s line of view and saw one of her best friend, giggling while her hands were inside her seatmate’s shirt.

“I’m envious…” Sayumi grabbed Eri’s hand and put it inside her shirt too. The other one didn’t seem to notice what her best friend did as she was busy (probably her consciousness was floating over the skies again) watching Reina and Maki.

The two involved were rather oblivious of the penetrating eyes around them, and the story that their classmates formulated. And it all started from Maki’s growling stomach.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Belly Touching

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki