I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Miki's Night Out  

3/01/2007

As promised, my birthday fic for Miki. I'msorry if there's many grammatical and typographical error here.I didn't make a draft. But i hope you still like it. :)
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MOMUSU

Miki's Night Out
February 26, 2007 Monday
It was a sunny Monday morning. A great day to celebrate somebody's birthday.
"Ohayou!!!" Miki beamed as she entered the dance hall.
"Happy Birthday Miki!!!" Everyone rushed to her side and greeted her. All except Hitomi who went inside a room. Miki saw that but she just shrugged it off.
"Maybe she's still depressed about her brother's death." Miki thought while she put down all her things on the bench.
Nothing much happened that day. Miki just noticed Hitomi's weird actions that somewhat bothered her a bit. Yossie kept spacing out during practice and she somewhat talks to herself. Another wierd thing she noticed was Aya, didn't even bother to call her. She was her bestfriend and this is the first time that Aya "forgot" that today was her birthday. Due to their hectic schedules, they usually celebrate each other's birthday ahead of time. But she didn't hear from Aya since last Friday. She was getting worried for her friend.
At the end of the day, the Momusu members gave her their gifts and a cake. She noticed Yossie at the far end of the room, watching. She was about to call Yossie when her phone rang. It was Aya calling.
"Hello?"
"Miki!! Happy Birthday!!! Sorry if I called late. You know how hectic my schedule is."
"Ahh, it's ok, thanks for calling."
"Ano, I have a surprise for you. Let us meet at 6 in the evening in the waiting shed ear the abandoned house near your apartment. Is that ok with you?"
"Yah, it's ok with me. We already finished our practice today. I'll just rest a bit in my apartment then go to our meeting place."
"I'll see you then, ja!"
"Hai, ja!"
Miki put down her cellphone. She noticed that Yossie wasn't even in the room.
"Where did she go to?"
It was past 6 in the evening. Miki overslept a liitle in her apartment.
"I hope she didn't left yet. But if she saw that I'm not there, she would go here."
She arrived at their meeting place at 6:33 in the evening. She saw that Aya wasn't there yet. She waited and waited...and waited but Aya didn't show up. She started getting worried abot her friend's whereabouts. She called her cellphone but it was out of reach. She then felt someone walking behind her.
"I was so worried about....Yossie?"
"Uhhm...Hi... What are you doing here, alone?" Yossie asked while looking at the ground.
"I am waiting for Aya to come. She called me and said that she have a surprise for me."
"Oh, I see. Where is she?"
"I still have no idea. I can't reach her phone... Yossie, do you have a problem that you want to talk about?" Miki asked her straight to the point.
"No, why did you asked?"
""Because you were acting strange this morning. It feels like you were possessed or something."
"Is that what you think? I'm sorry, I just have so many problems that I need to sort out."
"She still haven't gotten over her brother's death"Miki thought to herself. She knew that Yossie was a strong person. That's why she liked her a lot but these past events really is devastating for poor Yossie. She wanted to make her happy... To her smile again.
"Hey, I think we should get inside the house. I heard inthe weather forecast that there will be some rainshowers tonight. We don't want to get sick tomorrow. " Yossie started to move towards the abandoned house.
"Wait! My house is nearby, I think it is better to go there instead." Miki followed Yossie to the abandoned house.
"But I heard that Aya has some surprise for you inside the house. Maybe, she's already there." Yossie answered Miki while grinning to herself.
"Hello? Aya, are you there?" Miki shouted. It was dark they can't see a thing. Luckily, Yossie has a flashlight with her. They were walking towards the stairs when suddenly, the door closed. Miki hugged Yossie due to fear. She was known for her strong personality, but even she has some weaknesses that she can't easily get over.
They started hearing some weird voices coming from upstairs. Both of them went to the door and tried to open it. But it seemed that they are stuck inside that house.
"Don't worry, I'm here." Yossie reassuringly smiled at Miki making the older feel safe. It's good that Yossie went to the convenience store to buy some food. They went to the dining area and eat some. Neither of them talked while they were eating but they can hear someone talking..or whispering.
"It seems that Aya has some Haloween party for you." Yossie said to Miki. Miki was about to answer her when she saw Yossie smiling. She didn't continue what she was about to say. She was glad that Yossie smiled for the first time that day.
Yossie suggested that they need to get some sleep. They still have a futsal practice tomorrow. Miki hesitated. She told her that they must think of a wayto get out of that place. Yossie told her that in a horror story, ghost usually disappear in the morning. So their chance to get out is tomorrow morning. All they need tonight is a good rest. They went upstairs amidst all the noises they hear. They went inside a room with a large single bed.
"Oyasumi..." Yossie said while holding Miki close to her.
"Oyasumi nasai." Miki also held Yossie, tighter and went to sleep.
Yossie woke up early in the morning. She moved out of the bed slowly so as not to wake up her sleeping princess. She went inside a locked room and opened it slowly.
"About time you opened that door.. Did you..Hmmp"
Ai covered the mouth her bestfriend. "Be quiet or Miki will wake up"
"Thanks for your help girls! How's Aya doing?"
"Eri and Syau are taking good care of her. Hey, don't forget your promise!" Reina told Yossie while they were getting out of the house.
"Sure,I won't!!!" Yossie said to them while waving goodbye. She closed the door again and dialled something on her cellphone.
"Hello Kon-Kon? Thank you for your help! Your voice modifier really helped a lot.She didn't even suspect that I'm the one calling her and not Aya. :)
-The End-
"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Miki's Night Out

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki