I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Double  

7/03/2007

I'll post my Johnny's dream fic...(because I dreamt it XD) . It was really funny. Hope you like it! :)


Double

“ONEGAI!!!!! Yasu, you’re the only one whom I can turn to at this time.”

“I’M NOT DOING IT OK?!?!” Yasuda couldn’t take it anymore. Ohkura’s whining hurts his ears. And besides, what he wants him to do is somewhat out of his league.


“Please…. Please if it not for me, just do it for my mom… Onegai I’m begging you. I don’t want her to die lonely… I’ll treat you to your favorite restaurant… You can eat all you want. Just do it, please…” To prove his point, Tacchon eventually kneeled and lowered his head on the ground. “Please, just pretend that you’re my girlfriend before my sick mother…”

“He’s really serious. Tacchon’s well known to be a thrifty person. He wouldn’t spend so much to himself much more to other people… He must be that desperate to do that.”

Fine! I’ll do it… Just make sure you keep your promise.”

“Sure! I will! Arigatou, Yassan!” Ohkura hugged his friend tightly. Yassan felt his cheeks, burning… Maybe this is what he wanted. Even if it’s just a facade; to pretend in front of Ohkura’s mom that he is a she and Ohkura was his boyfriend. He really wanted to play that part deep inside. He had this unexplainable feeling whenever he’s with Tadayoshi Ohkura.


The Judgment Day

“Ohayou, Okasan… How are you feeling today?”

“I’m fine, son… And who is this fine young lady with you?” Mrs. Tadayoshi eyed the “girl”. wearing a lovely pink Kimono, from head to toe.

“Mom, this is my girlfriend. I told you I had one, but you wouldn’t believe me. You always taught that I was lying” Ohkura state in a serious manner. He even put his arms around the girl… err... boy’s waist to make a point.

“Ohayou! I’m….”

Yassan looked at Ohkura. He forgot to ask what his name would be. If he told that her… err… his name is Shota, though it sounds like a feminine name, Ohkura’s mother may have second thoughts.

“Mom, this is…. Ya…. Ya…. Yaguchi Mari. I met him….her in a concert a year ago.”

Yassan was dumbfounded. Of course, Ohkura always says to him that he looks like Mari Yaguchi from Morning Musume and even teases him that before he came in Johnny’s Entertainment, he received some training from Hello Project… He and Uchi; The “feminine members of Kanjani 8”. But still, it was obvious that he’s still a he. Only some angle of him looked like Mari but not totally. Now, everything is ruined… Even his free meal from Ohkura.

“Mari Yaguchi? The ex- Momusu member?”

“We’re doomed!!! What the hell was Ohkura thinking?”
“Hai, I was a former member of Momusu.”

“So… You met my son after your break up with Shun Oguri?”

“I didn’t know that Ohkura’s mother is somewhat showbiz oriented… Does she like Momusu? I hope I survive this….”

“Hai, he’s the one who’s always there during my saddest moments to comfort me.” He stared at Ohkura while saying it. He can’t understand what he’s feeling right now; there’s anger for involving him in this situation, happiness for helping Ohkura…. And sadness because it’s just a deception.

“I see… I thought you’re only 4”9…4” 11’…. 4 something… I didn’t know that you’re like… 5”4’? 5”6’?”

“Waaah!!!! Help me!!! My brain is melting…”
“Actually, I just wore my ultra-high shoes… So, Ohkura wouldn’t have a hard time when his kissing me.” Yassan accidentally blurted out.

“Oh shoot…. What the heck am I thinking?!?” He looked at Ohkura’s mischievous smile
“I want to disappear from here…. Why is this happening to me?!?”

“Hahaha…. Ohkura’s like that. Behind his gentle exterior, he has somewhat suppressed naughty behavior. Be careful of him” Ohkura’s mom emphasized the words suppressed and naughty to Yassan.

“Hahahaha, he sure is! Hahaha!!!” Yassan imitated a somewhat girly laugh matched by his high pitched voice. He’s sure glad that they had those kinds of voice lessons. He didn’t know that those lessons can be helpful in situations like this.

“So, when’s the wedding date?”

”NANI!?!?” Both looked bewildered. They didn’t know what to answer.

“You sound surprised… Of course, what do you expect? I want to have many grand daughters and grand sons!”

“Mom, I think it’s not yet the right time…”

“It’s the right time! You’ve been together for a year now. What’s the next step after being girlfriend and boyfriend? Its marriage right? You don’t have to be shy. You’re old enough to marry.”

“Kasan, I… I … I didn’t even proposed yet.”

“You can propose now…. I’ll give you the ring which your father gave me when he proposed to me.” Mrs. Tadayoshi removed from her left ring finger a simple silver ring with three crystal stones in the middle.

“Mom… I… I” Ohkura was anxious about how Yassan would feel. He has this hidden feeling for him for a long time now. That’s why he always teases him; so that there’s a reason for him to be by his side… Although he knows that he’s somewhat hurting Yassan’s feeling because of his jokes.

“Oh, don’t be shy… Common, just do it! And I could die peacefully, even right now.”

Yassan nod his head as a sign of affirmation. Tacchon kneeled on his left knee. Get Yassan’s right hand and put the ring on his…err… her ring finger while saying…

”Yass… Yaguchi-san, will you marry me?”

“Ha… Hai, Tadayoshi kun”

“That’s good! Now kiss her intimately!!!!”

“EHH?!?!”

“Come on… Your proposal will be wasted if you do not kiss her. I know that you may have kissed her a thousand times already, but this is a special event. I’ll even shoot a photo of you kissing her. It would be a good remembrance at your wedding day!” Ohkura’s mom got a digital camera at the side drawer and readied herself for the upcoming “kissing scene”.

Yassan nod again. It is what he’s waiting for. But at the back of his mind, he wanted to stop what they are doing right this very moment. He’s having some second thoughts. What is more important right now? The heart or the mind…. He chose the heart. It may never come again so he’ll seize this moment and treasure it for the rest of his life.

Tadayoshi stood from his kneeling position…. Wrap his arms around Yassan’s waist… And readied himself for the kiss. Yassan in return wrapped his arms around Tacchon’s neck. It was just a short, kiss. They wouldn’t dare make-out in front of someone… But they were wrong…

“That was it?! I didn’t get a chance to shoot a picture…. Ohkura, do it one more time… And this time please be passionate. Just think that you’re the only ones here. I’ll not bother you, so just do your stuff.” Ohkura and Yassan couldn’t believe what they are hearing from this old lady…

Tacchon readied for another kiss. He seemed to be enjoying it. He leaned forward and kissed Yassan. This time, they added some mouth movements, but before they lost all their control and continue it on the bed, Yassan stopped and released his arms from Ohkura… He was blushing real hard.

“Ano, I told you my shoes are helpful during these times.” Yassan just said out of nowhere. “I’ll go to the restroom for a while.” Yassan immediately went out of the room, Ohkura wanted to follow him but…

“That was a nice kiss. Have a look.” Ohkura’s mom gave the camera to him.
“He sure looked like a girl” Ohkura thought

“Now, when’s the wedding date?”

“I don’t know, there are still many appointments that we have to settle first.”

“May I ask something that I want you to answer honestly?”

“Ahh… Sure…”

“Have you already tasted her?”

“Eh? That was a private thing!” Ohkura must make a choice… What if he told his mom that he didn’t? His mom may notice that they were just fooling her… And also, it’s a question to his masculinity… But if he told her that he already did….

“Common, don’t be shy! I’m your mother.” His mom reassuringly smiled at him. Ohkura didn’t want to lie but he had to.

“Yes…”

“That’s great! So, who’s on top?”

“What?! I didn’t get it… Of course I’m always on top.”

“Ahh, it’s just that you’re both guys… I didn’t know who among you plays the Seme and Uke…”

“Yo… You know?”

“It’s so obvious! It’s really ok! You can see a lot of boys’ hitting on boys nowadays. You don’t have to be shy.”

The End
*runs away and hide* XD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Double

  • Anonymous
    May 15, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

    hi! it just happened that I clicked on your journal as I was surfing the Internet for Ohyass fic. I was really interested in this fic, not to mention that it was hillarious and at the same time sweet...never expect that tacchon's mom would be so open...

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki