I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Recording Session  

11/29/2008

It's been a while since I've written a Johnny's fic. And I'm writing it now because it's JUNNOSUKE's BIRTHDAY!!!! Yeah, the narcissistic counterpart of Sayumi deserves some birthday fic too! LOL



Junnosuke Taguchi is bored… Really, REALLY bored. They had their day off that day. He usually sleeps a lot during their breaks but… something’s bothering him lately... or rather, someone.

“Waaahh!!!! I can’t sleep!!!! I’m bored!!!!” He screamed onto his pillow. He lay there, motionless, for a couple of minute until an idea struck him. He wanted to have fun without going out of his home sweet home. He dialled Koki’s number.

“Hey Puffster! What are you up to today?” He asked.

“Well, Yuichi and I are gonna shop for some clothes. Wanna come with us?”

“No thank you. I plan on staying in my house for today… But I’m really bored and I hope you guys can visit me and have fun here.”

“Hmmm, why don’t you call ‘him’? He’s free today.” As Koki said it, Junnosuke’s heart started beating fast. The person Koki’s talking about is the same person bothering his mind lately. His so called ‘Queen of Pirates’.

“Y..yeah, I guess I should try calling him. Thanks for the tip! Ja!” Junnosuke pressed the end button. He took a couple of deep breaths before calling that person. A couple of rings passed before someone answered.

“Hello?”

“Hel… Hi Ueda! Are you free today?” Junnosuke used his ever energetic and ‘genki’ voice in hope to mask his nervousness.

“Duh… We are all free today.” was Tatsuya’s stoic reply. Junnosuke thought fast about his next move so as to make his friend come over to his house.

“You like Gackt right?”

“Duh… are you taking some drugs lately? Of course I like him. What are you up to Junno?”

“Well, you see… Uhhm.. I’m so bored… and… yeah… I downloaded a program and I wanted to try it.” Junnosuke heard his friend sighed out loud. This is bad for him. He needed to think of a way to persuade Ueda.

“Then try it yourself.”

“It’s a recording program. You can change the pitch, tempo, add some effects… So I wanted to record Hyde and Gackt’s duet. You can take Gackt’s part.” Junnosuke waited patiently for the reply.

“Ok, I’ll be there in thirty minutes.”

………………….

“Welcome!” Junnosuke greeted excitedly as soon as he opened the door. “This way please…” He led him towards his room where his computer was located. He got another chair for his visitor.

“Is this the mic?” Ueda raised his eyebrow and lifted the headset..

“Hai… That’s it. I don’t have any other microphone except that headset.” Junnosuke turned on the computer and clicked the ‘program’ he downloaded. He examined the program and soon found out how to insert the karaoke version of “Orenji no Taiyou”.

“I’ll take Hyde-san’s part and you take Gackt’s. Don’t worry about the pitch. We can change that after we finished our recording so….” Junnosuke gave his friend a wide grin, “just enjoy singing with your own voice.”

Ueda nodded. Junnosuke pressed the record button and waited for the part where the lyrics start. However…

“Why did you stop it?!” Junnosuke sheepishly looked at his annoyed friend.

“Gomen… I don’t know the lyrics. I’ll open it in notepad.” Junnosuke was about to melt as his friend’s glare was piercing him. He immediately opened the lyrics and then pressed the record button on the program. Junno started singing his part but this time it was his friend who stopped the recording.

“Ehh??”

“What the heck’s wrong with you??!! You’re out of timing and out of tune!” Ueda roared. He wouldn’t stand his idol’s song to be violated like this.

“Gomen.... I haven’t heard the song yet...” Junno grinned like a child. He heard the song before but it didn’t stick on his head for too long and eventually forgot about it. Ueda stared at him angrily.

“Just call me if you’re finished listening to it.” Ueda turned around and walked out of his room. Junno followed him.

“I’m just going to sit in your couch until you finished listening to the song! Just call me if you think you’re already prepared to do it.” Junno involuntarily followed his friend’s orders. After almost 20 minutes of listening, he called his friend on the living room.

“Are you sure that you already studied your part?” Ueda asked before sitting beside the acrobat.

“Hai! This time there will be no interruptions, I promise you that.” Junno pressed the record button for the 3rd time that day and true to his words, there weren’t any interruptions... until Junnosuke decided to do something as they sang the bridge part.

“Sore dakede...”

“Boku wa mitasareru”

“Naka naide itsudatte aeruyo....” Since they were both sharing one microphone, Junno easily moved forward and kissed his friend on the lips. Ueda was shocked but he didn’t push him away. They stayed in that position for about an eternity... five seconds. Junno slowly moved away and looked at his friend’s eyes.

“I love you...”

...................
“Hey Junno! How’s your day off? Did you call him?”Koki asked as soon as he saw Junno went inside their dressing room.

“Yeah! Very good! Really REALLY good!” Koki laughed at Junno’s energetic answer. “We did a recording of Hyde-san and Gackt-san’s Orenji no Taiyou!!! I save it on my phone. Would you like to listen to it?” A hand suddenly touched his shoulder.

“I would like to hear it too!” Junno looked back and saw Koki’s best friend, Yuichi. He pulled out his phone from his pants and scanned his files. He pressed the play button after he saw their recording. The two quietly listened to the recording done by their co-members and their impression was, it’s good... Until of course, when the song came into the bridge part.

“Ehh? What happened? Why did the singing stop?” Yuichi asked. Koki looked at Junno’s shocked face.

“I love you.”

“Ehh??? What the heck is this?!” Koki roared.

“Junno, I... I...”

“I love you. I don’t care if you don’t love me back. I just want you to know how I felt about you...” The two looked back at the now blood-drained face of the acrobat. Junno just grinned sheepishly at them.

“So... your day off turned out to be the day that you confessed your love to Ueda?” Junno nodded in response to Koki’s question. The door suddenly opened and Ueda entered.

“Ohayou! What’s up?” The boxer greeted. Yuichi and Koki winked at each other and moved away slowly from Junno.

“What’s wrong with those two?” Ueda questioned the tall one. Junno cannot look directly at him. The two best friends (from afar) started singing loudly.

“Yuugure ni kimi to mita... Orenji no taiyou....”

THE END



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Recording Session

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki