I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Horror Festival  

7/11/2007

This is my birthday fic that I'll offer to JIN!!! Hehehe. There's some uhhm... Sexy scenes near the end of the story which I got the idea from the movie on the bus where Maki and I rode when we were going home from Megamall... Hope you enjoy this, funny, crazy fic! I think I would write its Filipino version... It would seem much funnier to me... Sorry if there are grammatical errors... My brains not functioning well..Hehehe. ENJOY!!! XD

Horror Festival

July 4…It was Kamenashi Kazuya’s birthday. He treated KAT-TUN on an amusement park. Unknown to him, NEWS and Kanjani 8 went to that same amusement park since it was also Massuda’s birthday. Kanjani 8 was just…well…They just went along with them. Let’s just skip the introduction and jump to the best part… It was when all of them entered that same attraction at the same time… The main attraction of that place is a huge haunted house. It was the scariest place in all of Japan according to some amusement enthusiasts. Let the party begin!!!


Subaru: “I should have known earlier that it was your birthday so that you can treat us also… That way, Takahisa here wouldn’t have paid for us.”

Kame: “AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?” *Kame raised his eyebrow towards Subaru.*

Yassan: “Don’t do that!!!” Yasu moved in between them… “You will develop wrinkles on your face! We must always look young and beautiful at all times so avoid getting angry.”

Kame: “Thanks sis, for your advice..” *released one last glare on Subaru*

…….
Massu: “Kindly remind me… I thought that only you and me are going in this park. How did we end up getting together with the rest of the group… Even K8 tagged along?”

Tego: “Uhhm, I think Ryo heard our talk about you, treating me today. Eventually, he ended up talking to K8 about our…’date’. And then… he even invited Uchi and Kusano along.”

Massu: “He should do that if it’s his birthday instead.”

Tego: “Come on, don’t sulk at your birthday. And besides, the more the merrier!”

Massu: “You could say that because you’re not the one who paid the tickets”

……….
Ryo: “Me and my stupid mouth… I should have only said it to Uchi so that we can have some private time together...”

Ohkura: “This is my chance to make a move on Yassan… But first I will get rid of Subaru.”

Ueda: “Gosh!!! I forgot to bring my foundation. My face will become oily...”

Junno:This will be fun!!! I hope the monsters here are REALLY scary.”
Maru: “Hehehehehehehehe... Monsters… Hehehehehe...”

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
0

EEEEEEEEYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surrounded by monsters
Hina: “Dude, there’s a monster behind you…”
Kusano: “Don’t try to scare me dude… I have a whiskey bottle here! I’ll hit you with this!!”
Hina: “I’m not joking! Turn around and see…”
Kusano: *turned around and hits the first, the second and the third monster with his bottle* “WHO WANTS TO FACE MY WRATH!!!”
Hina:
“It’s not the monsters that are scary… It’s Kusano… T_T”

…..
Subaru: “DON”T COME NEAR ME!!!! I’M WARNING YOU!!! I”LL DESTROY YOUR EARDRUMS!!!!”
“YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHH!”
*Shouts in his well known “enka” voice.
Monsters: *covers their ears and runs away*
Maru: Hey!!! Your mask looks so cool!”
Monster: “???”
Maru: “Let me borrow it…. LET ME BORROW IT FOR A WHILE!!!!” *runs after the monster and chases him around to get the mask*

…..
Yamapi: “Huh, you will not scare me… It’s so girly for me to do that… SEE MY MUSCLES?! SEE MY CHEST?! It’s very MANLY!!!”
Yoko: “Yeah right, and I can see your knees are shaking wildly now… It’s so contradicting to what you are saying right now.”

Yamapi: “I… I haven’t eaten my breakfast… T-that’s w-why… My knees are failing m….. MOMMYYYY!!!!”
Yoko:
“Maruyama! Stop playing around! Give that mask back to that man!”
Maru: “It looks cool on me, ne-e? Yamapi’s really scared… Hehehe *puts on his mask again and went to Yamapi* “Boo!!!”
Yamapi: “EEEKKK!! STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!!!!.... TASUKETE!!!!!!”

……
Kame: “Jin!!! HOLD ME TIGHT!!! I’M SCARED!!! I’M SCARED!!!” *hugs Jin tightly from the back.
Jin: “Don’t you see that I’m SCARED TOO?!?!” *tries to run away from Kame’s grasps*

Uchi: “Ryo!!!! There’s a monster behind you!!”
Ryo: *runs towards Uchi and hugged him* “Save me Uchi… I’m SCARED!!!”
His hands were traveling inside the shirt of Uchi… “Ohhh… Uchi’s skin is really smooth” *Evil grin*

Ohkura: “Yassan, you’re scared right?”
Yassan: “No I’m not! They are just humans who put some mask to scare us..”
Ohkura: “Come on, don’t be shy. Just tell the truth that you’re scared… I’ll not laugh at you.”
Yassan: “It’s the truth! I’m not scared at all!”
Ohkura: *embraces Yassan* “Ooohhhh, Yassan’s really scared right now… Don’t worry, I’ll protect you!”
Yassan: “How many times that I’ve told you…. I’M NOT SCARED!!!”

Ueda:MONSTERS!!!” *runs towards Junno and hugged him*
Junno: “HAhahah… Ueda-kun’s scared of monsters!!!” *Falls on the floor and laughs hard*

Tego: “AHHH!!!”
Massu: *embraces Tegoshi* “Close your eyes if you’re scared. Don’t worry, it’s just an attraction. They will not hurt you.”

Shige: “I’m not scared… I’m not scared… I’m not scared… OH SHIT I’M SO DAMN SCARED!!!”
Koyama: *holds Shigeyaki’s hand* “Baka… Don’t be scared, it’s not true… It’s just an attraction.”

Koki: “A’m I the ONLY one seeing something fishy going on?”
Nakamaru: “I think they only went here to have a chance to make a move on the other… Expect more to come since its very dark here.”
Koki: “I wonder why they must do it at this place… It’s a private thing…”

……
There’s so much screaming inside the house that the people outside can hear it.
Tackey: “Do they sound like guys to you?”
Tsubasa: “Yeah… Why did you ask?”
Tackey: *sigh* “Sad to say but there are many men today who are acting very girly…”
Tsubasa: *Hurt* “Yeah right, say those things to me and I’ll end our date right now!”
Tackey: “Gomen! It’s just a joke… Hehehe”

……….
The boys were near to the exit….
Kame: “Now’s the right time to do it…”……… “RUN!!!!! HAYAKU!!!!”

All of the JE boys ran towards the exit... Kame was holding Jin tightly that he wasn’t able to move a bit.

Jin: “Let go of me!!! There’s the exit!”
Kame: “You’re mine now… ALL MINE!!!” *evil grin*
Jin: “EHH?!?!”

Kame pushed Jin towards the floor and kissed him passionately on the lips. Jin couldn’t resist it and returned the kiss, this time he rolled on top of Kame. Their tongues were fighting for domination. Jin removed Kame’s shirt and lowered his pants. They were in a really heated situation that they didn’t notice that there are “people” watching them.

Monster1: “Now, I really like my job.”
Monster2: “We don’t have to buy cd’s… Live show is still the best!”
Monster3: “Gambare!!! Don’t worry about us… We’ll just stay quiet here.”

……
Yoko: “I’m glad everybody’s ‘alive’.”
Subaru: “You’re right! That was pretty scary!”
Yamapi: “….mommy…. mommy….”
Ueda: “Hey!... I think there’s two people who are missing..”
Nakamaru: *whispers to Koki* “I told you… Expect more to come… I knew Kame has a hidden intention why he brought us here.”
Koki: “And I’m afraid, I’m going to ruin it… hehehehe” *evil grin*

……
Jin was now ‘striking’ Kame on the wall when suddenly his phone rang

Jin: “Moshi moshi?”
Koki: “Jin, where are you and Kame? Kitagawa’s here and he wanted to talk to us.”
Jin: “Is that so? Don’t worry we’re going now, Ja” *turns off his phone*
Kame: “Who’s that?”
Jin: “It’s Koki. He said Kitagawa’s here and wanted to talk with us about something.”
Kame: “Talk about good timing”
Jin: “Don’t worry, we’ll continue it at our apartment!”
Jin and Kame get their clothes and put it on again. They ran outside of the haunted house.

Monster4: “Awww! That’s really bad! It’s too short!”
Monster2:BOOO!!!!!
Monster5: “You should have finished it!”
Monster1: “Hey… Do you know where they live?”

The End

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Horror Festival

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki