I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Hidden Feelings  

5/22/2009

I'm off to work now! Ahahaha...but I can't go until I post a 'drabble' here. Apparently, it's just a part of a longer fanfic after I've finished Fangirl... As I was searching my files earlier, I stumbled upon my unfinished fics... I mostly forgot about them due to my 1kb memory but because of that, every unfinished fic has a summary of my plan on it... So yeah, I planned this last December... Still thinking about how to write most of it... after fangirl I'll do this one... and then after this the another Rokkie fic...LOL... It's a drabble so it's short...but yeah... At least you have an idea about the characters...LOL..Ja! I better go now or I'll be late..XD


Maki
There they go again. I don’t understand why I should be feeling this way but… Somehow… I still feel jealous over her. I know it’s wrong… It’s already been two years already. I want to forget her… I want to forget this feeling… But why? Why can’t I forget you Yocchan?






~Lol..it's really REALLY short...Hahahaha..XD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Hidden Feelings

  • Anonymous
    May 23, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

    Ooooh YoMaki!~ A dying breed... to tell you the truth, I always wanted to write a YoMaki but simply could not imagine how to put it down in words. Y'know? But they have a lot of chemistry and could make for one awesome fic if someone devoted enough time to it.

    hmmm maybe I'll write a pervy of them to inspire you or something *giggles*.... ok I was just looking for a pairing for this pervy one I had in mind, and this is the first pairing I came upon today and it kinda goes with the scenario so I'm gonna make it YoMaki... or something with Nakazawa....gaaahhh I have to write about her now, her shmexzyness is flooding my mind <3

    Anyway this is awesome, and I can tell there's gonna be a cool love triangle. Hmm as to who Yoshi is dating now it's almost a 50-50 between Rika and Yoshi (cause I doubt anyone but me still believes in YoMako lol.)
    Anyway these are my thoughts on the pairings:
    Yoshi-Rika= Likely, mostly since in all these other fics Rika's been a huge bitch so it wouldn't be a big stretch of the imagination to see her being a bitch to Maki in order to keep Yoshi. But if Rika was added to the mix, the story would probably start when they joined. I have an explanation for that way of thinking that I can't put down into ... virtual paper because I can't think of how to explain it but the point is if it was Rika then that time she was with Maki would kinda be like "Hmm maybe she broke them up" or "If she's dating Rika now then what about before? Did Rika like her or did she only start to now?".. sorta like that... I know it doesn't make sense but that's my brain for ya...

  • Anonymous
    May 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

    part two



    YoMiki- It would make sense. The timing could go something like Maki + Yoshi are together then either they break up when Maki graduates or when Miki joins and Yoshi bags her on the rebound or something like that. I dunno.. It just seems to make more sense with the timing...... Like, if there was a third party, I feel like they should be introduced at a later time, and if it was Rika and Yoshi then it wouldn't go by it cause they would've joined at the same time and it would be more logical in the fanfic world if they were the ones that dated prior to her going with Maki or something... I dunno... Anyway the thing about Yoshi moving on with Miki is... well you wouldn't want to split them up because when YoMiki gets together... well, I'd rather kill then see them break up. They're just so pure and beautiful together. And I'm going on about them like Tru does about IshiYoshi now so I'll shut up. It's just that... I dunno, they seem perfect... no... it's that... usually in stories they go through a freakin Odyssey before they get together so you want them to stick together. And in those stories, Miki is portrayed as fragile and weak and Yoshi a Hercules-glow-rocking, beautiful, strong tortured creature that goes through hell to get Miki or something. Then when they do get together, it's usually Rika herself who fucks them up so I'm biased on this pairing. So if Yoshi moved on with Miki I'd have to be a bit slack to Maki and say "You had your chance! Now just move on" kinda like in Memoirs or Love Hurts or whatever that story was.. wait, no, not Love Hurts, cause I think that was the one where Yoshi raped Miki and that'd be uncool so no... Actually stories like that made me scared of Yoshi. So to this day when I read Yoshi I sorta cringe and go "oooh noo, please be a normal fic, please be a normal fic!". It's never Yoshi raping Rika though.... which is slack cause she deserves it more.. Oh god what the hell am I saying? Gah I'm starting to judge them by their portrayal! Before I know it I'll be reffering to the time that Johnny's loser knocked up Reina and the time Ai and Risa were talking to eachother on the phone from alternate dimensions....hmm, note to self, remember to harass those writers and get their asses to continue writing 'fore I send my evil minions of doom upon them.....

  • Anonymous
    May 23, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

    part three


    But yeah I can't really imagine Miki being mean as in these fics she's so tame and broken all the time. Like seriously all the time. She's such a poor lil bugger. So if there was to be a mean, controlling, bitchy gf it'd definitely have to be Rika. But what am I saying? I barely considered the possibility that this story is... yes, of course! It could be a non YoMaki which would totally blow my guesses out of whack cause then it wouldn't matter who SHE's dating but who Maki moves on with in which case whether she's dating a poor fragile Miki or a bitchy Rika would make no difference... unless of course there was a plot twist in which Yoshi got sick of bitchy Rika and tried to get back to Maki just as Maki had started moving on with like Nachi or something....


    Anyway I'll shut up now. Oh I just remembered the Maki story I was writing! Well I started it months ago, in a time when I had a gazilion other fics planned (still do X_X) and couldn't do. Anyway the Maki fic I was gonna write was a Maki/Sayaka (Ichii) fic in which the whole of H!P has to go on a cruise to raise rapidly falling morale (and cause Tsunku bloody wants to go on a freakin' cruise XD so he was trying to find a way to get what he wants when he came up with the idea of a short reality sort of thing that they could film on a cruise XD and it involved all of H!P). Anyway Sayaka had just broken up with Maki and Maki was depressed. Ichii felt like she was corrupting Maki and she was prepared to quit H!P alltogether when the anouncement came. Anyway she couldn't and had to hold off untill after the cruise to even hand in her letter lol. Anyway, they were smooshed onboard and as fate would have it (and since I love Deus Ex Machina so much) out of the gazilion H!P girls on board, they had to share a room. And since Tsunku was too cheap to have the rooms renovated and changed from Kingsize beds to two singles, they had to share a bed. Anyway, Sayaka decided to take one for her cause and sleep outside on the chaises everynight and as they were cruising around Australia (around the entire Australia in Summer ^^ hihihi) it wasn't freezing or anything. Anyway every night Maki would take a stroll around the boat and return to find her missing and just go to sleep alone etc. What she would actually do though is go to the hilt and cry. Anyway Sayaka finds out about maki crying every night and realises she's miserable and she really loves her and since she is in love with Maki too it's even more difficult for her to be the biggest person and walk away. And added to this mix is Nacchi who as a 'responsible senpai' is interested in making Maki happy again but what she really wants is to sleep with her because she's a wo-maneater and wants to shag Maki. So she tells Sayaka if she's done, she's interested in getting a piece (of Maki... yeah I know, she sounds just like some retarded frat boy) and that takes Sayaka off the edge and she starts getting overprotective of Maki and foil nacchi's evil plans but Maki just sees it as a way for her to just hurt her more or humilliate her or something like that, I can't remember, anyway things get too far one night at a dance (im not telling what happens) and Maki decides to jump off the hilt this time, so Sayaka and her best friend Yoshi, -who had been watching the whole thing from afar cause she secretly loves Maki - race to save her. And surprise ending! Which is probably not really a surprise after all I just said but w/ever, that's just how my story goes ^^. and I should stop giving away the endings to my stories so easily! DO'H! Grr I haven't even written a whole paragraph to this story and already I gave away the entire plot and its twists. Anyway the point is, I'm too lazy to write a big and potentially epic love story.... I should be murdered X_X lol

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki