I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Narcissus’ Outcome  

12/31/2007

I made this fic because of the earlier rumor... I really hope that what I wrote here was the reason why they are spending their time together...Read on..A Happy and Prosperous New YEar to All!!! :)



They were made for each other.

That’s what they felt for the first time that they met. That one encounter was followed by another one, and another, and another until, they both realized, they couldn’t help not to see one’s face for a day. Both of them belonged to a kind of company where having a relationship was a big ‘no-no’. A forbidden thing that usually ends up in a game called ‘hide and seek’ where they are the ones who hide, and the paparazzi and reporters where the ones seeking a very juicy story for their news.

Then they were found.

An accidental imitation of the girl’s signature pose led up to raising suspicions among those who heard the gossips. They were dating. They were already in some kind of relationship. They were together. All rumours, that were some what affirmed by the said photo. The two persons in questions were not even bothered by the said news.

They played along.

Some of the rumours were true. They were together. Check. They were already in some kind of relationship. Right, but not that kind of relationship where a boy was courting a girl. No. They shared more than that. They’re special. They both understand each other. They know what the other needs. In short, their ‘behaviours’ made them click.

The truth was told.

“KYAA~AH!!! Ureshii!!! My pimple vanished!!! I didn’t know that your facial cream really works that well.”

“Of course! We need to look good and beautiful in front of everyone that’s why we can’t afford to have a pimple or blemish on our skin.”

“Hey, I’ve read in a magazine that putting a cucumber on our eyes will help lessen our eye bags. And drinking lots of juice rich in vitamin C were really good for our skin.”

“Really?! I guess I’ll try it. Ahhhhh~hhh…. Why are we born really really good-looking?” The blonde guy caressed his hair while looking in the mirror.

“It must be our fate. We must make the people happy through our ‘kawaii-ness’.” The girl stood beside the guy and looked at herself too. The guy remembered something. He looked inside his bag, a smile crept up his face and turned to the girl to give back something.

“Here’s your favourite pink mirror. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. I think I had another small mirror somewhere in my apartment. If you want it, then I can give it to you.”

“Really? Thank you very much! Kyaa~ah! Now, I can look at my face 24/7!”

“Hahaha, I can now see the look on your workmates when they see “Granmarie-sama” checking his face now and then.”

“They are only envious of my good looks, right? Usa-chan peace!”

“Usa-chan peace!!!”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Narcissus’ Outcome

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki