I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Link: Chapter 3  

2/08/2007

I had nothing else to do here in the internet shop so I decided to post the next chapter already...

DISCLASIMER: I DO NOT OWN MORNING MUSUME. This is just a product of my imagination. For this chapter, I’m going to use some color coding.. Blue for Maki and Red for Reina. I got the name TOMA for goTO MAki and Reika for REIna tanaKA. The italicized words means that the character is talking to herself. Enjoy!

Chapter 3: Link to the Past
Reina: “Uhmm… Hello? Who are you?”
Her voice was somewhat shaky for fear that it’s a ghost she’s talking to.

Maki: “I…I’m…
“Should I give her my real name or not?”

“I’m Toma… You can call me Toma-chan if you like.. And you are?”

“You can call me Reika-chan.”
Reina used her old nickname that she used whenever she’s playing with her grandfather’s transceiver.

“So, Reika-chan.. Mind if I ask a little favor or something?”

“Ok, it’s all right with me”
“If I can help you with my current situation, that is.”


“Ano… is there a phone near you? Could you call some one to help me?”

“I’m sorry. My cell phone’s battery is already empty and I’m lost in this…ahhh...place! I’m searching for one too. All I found is this old transceiver… And then I heard your voice.”

“Is that so?... Well, thanks anyways…. By the way… did you bring a map or something? You should bring one so you will not get lost when you go to a foreign place.”

“Well, it’s kind of a SUDDEN when I got to this place.”
“There’s no reason to bring a map when you are in a familiar building.”
“And you? Why do you need help?”

“Uhhm…"
“She might freak out when I’ll tell her that I just got stuck on the 13th floor of our building with no other way out but a malfunctioning elevator. It’s better that I have someone to talk to than being all alone here.”
“I was stuck in a room here on a building. I overslept and my friends’ accidentally locked the door from the outside. I can’t go out. My friends already left for home.”

“Oh I see. Well, they’ll be back to save you for sure…Maybe… It will take sometime before they realize that they left you.”

“Thanks for the encouragement… Mind if you can talk to me for a while?”

“It’s better than being alone.”
“It’s ok with me. I’ll just stay in this place and let someone find me here. By the way, how old are you?”

“ I’m already 14 years old… How about you?”

“ I just turned 15, 2 days ago.”

“Wow! Belated happy birthday! So, you’re a year older than me. Should I call you onesan?”

“ No need for that. It’s just a one-year difference… Reika-chan is enough.”

“Hahaha… It’s just a joke… Hey, you know what. I don’t usually talk this much to my new friends or to strangers… But I feel like I’ve known you before.”

“Hey, you know what, that’s exactly how I feel about you… And I think, I’ve heard your voice somewhere before. I just can’t remember when or how.”

“Maybe she already saw me on the tv”
“Well, I hope that we can meet soon. I want to become your friend, if it’s ok?”

“It’s ok with me. I’m from Fukuoka but due to my work, I’m currently staying here in Tokyo.”

“Me too! I’m in Tokyo right now because I joined….. a group. I really like dancing and singing a lot and this group can help me develop my talents.”
“I wonder what will be her reaction if we met up and she saw that I’m a member of Morning Musume.”

“Wow… We have a lot in common. I love singing and dancing too and that’s my work. To sing and dance in front of many people… in the streets…We’re street performers.”
“What will be her reaction if she found out that Reika is really Reina Tanaka of Morning Musume.”

They both heard the elevator stooped and opened.

“Ano, it’s fun talking to you… but… my friends are already here. I think I’m saved now.”

“Well, me too. I can see someone walking towards my direction. I think I can ask his help.”

“Ok, kiotsukete kudasai! I hope we can talk again sometime, Reika-chan.”

“Hai! And Toma-chan… Next time don’t oversleep so you won’t get locked up again… Ja!”

“Sure I won’t.. Thanks for the advice… Ja ne!”

They put down the receiver and run towards the elevator. When they pressed the ground floor button, the elevator moved downwards with out any hassle. When they arrived at the ground floor, they noticed that the sun had already set and the time is already 7pm. They went home, still bothered by the strange events that happened in that floor.

“I hope I can see her in the near future”

“I feel like I’ve already saw her before… I really wish I could see her someday”

-End of Chapter 3-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Link: Chapter 3

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki