I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Santa Eri  

12/24/2009

This one's a belated b-day fic for Eri!!! ahahahaha... It just came into my mind..so yeah... Happy birthday Eri!!! and Advance MERRY XMAS TO ALL!!!XD



“GAAAHHH!!!!” Ai screamed with her ever famous ‘manly’ scream. Her sleep was interrupted when she felt like there’s something ‘crawling’ rom her legs. She threw the blanket away from her, in fear that the crawling thing that touched her leg was a cockroach. Ai opened the lamp beside her bed and saw a cute little green turtle with a small card on its mouth.

“Merry Christmas Ai-chan… From Santa Eri.” Ai squinted her eyes at the message and focused on the name of the sender. She smiled as she scooped up the little animal.

“Thank you, little Eri-chan.” She kissed its head and was about to go back to sleep when she noticed something else written on the card.

“PS: Your gift is on your dresser.” Ai stood up and went to her dresser across her room. Her eyes widened at the said ‘gift’.

“FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!!!”

……………………..
Sayumi bolted up from her sleep as she felt that ‘something’ was touching her hair. She grabbed her cell phone beside her and used it as a ‘flash light’.

“Who’s there? This bunny’s not afraid of you!!!” Sayu yelled. She looked closely on top of her pillow and saw the ‘culprit’. It was a cute little turtle with a card on its mouth. Sayumi scooped up the little creature and got the card.

“Merry Christmas, Sayu!!! Tone down from using your power, the ‘evil tongue’…Hahahaha… From Santa Eri.” Sayu laughed at the message. Her best friend really is weird. She put the turtle beside her when she felt something hard on her bed. She hovered her cell phone and saw the ‘hard’ thing coupled with another note.

“PS: Please take care of this or you’ll end up with seven years of badluck.”

“KAWAII!!! It’s a PINK, BUNNY MIRROR!!!!”

…………………………….
“Don’t disturb me… Stop it…. GEEZ, WILL YOU JUST STOP BOTHERING ME!!!!” Risa yelled as she sat up from her bed. Someone was playing tricks on her and ‘touching’ her left hand. She raised her hand and saw that a small turtle was ‘holding on’ into her hand. She put it close to her eyes and read the paper that the turtle was biting.
“Gaki-san! Merry Christmas! Let’s always do our best on our radio show! From: Santa Eri.

“What the heck are you thinking now? You really are weird.” Risa said to the turtle as if she’s talking directly to its ‘master’. Risa put the turtle on the floor.

“Go home now, little friend. Your weird ‘master’ might have been waiting for you to come back.” Risa saw the turtle walk up towards her door. She laid on her bed when something hit her back. She sat up again and looked for the item.

“PS: I want to see you wear these nails on our concerts.”

Risa smiled, her friend gave her a pack of assorted nail art stick ons.

………………..
Reina felt like something was tugging at her pajamas. She was too scared to look so she didn’t move even a bit. When the ‘tugging’ of her pajama turned into ‘touching’ by something cold, she can’t help it but yell and turn her lamp, on. Reina blinked many times before laughing real hard as she realized that she was so busy freaking out with a little turtle.

“Reina, Merry Christmas! Please stop being a yankii and be a good girl from now on… just like me… From: Santa Eri

“Sugoi…” Reina looked at the turtle and smiled. “How did she train you?” A note fell from inside the turtles shell.

“Look underneath your bed and your real gift lies there.” Reina gulped. What if Eri was just toying at her? Eri knew that she’s afraid of scary stuffs.

“Why did it always have to be ‘under’ the bed?” Reina breathe a couple of breaths before taking a peep under her bed. Her eyes grew large as her gift was waiting there, in a Santa Clause costume.

“Eri! What are you doing under my bed?!?”

“I’m going to give you your gift.” Eri said teasingly and pulled Reina towards her. She immediately lay on top of the other girl and removed Reina’s clothes.

“Now, be a good girl will you? Santa’s going to give you a very nice gift.”

…………………….
*Shabondama Ring tone*

“What? Where? Who???” Eri quickly sat up as she heard her phone.

“Who the heck is this… and we were just getting into the best part.” Eri got her phone and read the message sent to her at this ‘unholy’ hour. There were many messages from her fellow members but she decided to read the message of the last person who mailed her.

“Eri, Happy Birthday! The other members probably sent their mails at exactly 12:00. But Reina thought this specially for you. As your birthday is on December 23, I send this at 12:23!”

~Reina

Eri blinked many times. How could she forget that it was her birthday today? She quickly typed in her reply to that person..

“Reina, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! THANKS!” Eri waited for a few seconds before the reply came in.

“I love you to, Eri. Can’t wait to see you again.” Eri’s eyes, glistened with mischief as she typed her reply.

“Me too… Hey, do you want to role play when we meet up? I’ll be Santa Claus and you’ll be my reindeer.”

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Santa Eri

  • yushiro909
    January 9, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

    haha i watched the concert where reina reveals she overslept, not greeting eri at exactly 12mid night...so she came up with the 12:23.....thats funny...tanaka rocks!

  • Anonymous
    March 2, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

    Hey Folks
    I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth talking on: I found a great deal on one-of-a-kind [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Modern Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 phone service and they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Plasma TV Lift [/b][/url]all for Free!!! I just bought from them, and I've never had a more seamless internet buy -they ACTUALLY called me to confirm the order and talk about delivery time… unreal!



    Have a good One

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki