I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

I Was Assaulted  

12/27/2007



The picture above shows the aftermath of what happened earlier. My shirt was torn from the collar to the sleeves. The oppressors were really aggressive and violent. They didn’t stop beating me until I give in to their wishes. And I did. It’s really hard to defy them.




The picture above shows the aftermath of what happened earlier. My shirt was torn from the collar to the sleeves. The oppressors were really aggressive and violent. They didn’t stop beating me until I give in to their wishes. And I did. It’s really hard to defy them.


Cogi: “Stop tormenting me!!!”

Yassan: “We will, right after you finished writing a Christmas OHYASS fic!”

Cogi: “I wrote it already, haven’t I?”

Ohkura: “You inserted Subaru in the ending! Our fic was ruined.”

Cogi: “I can’t help but put some love triangle on it… But I emphasized the point that the two of you were together!!!”

Yassan: “Still, make another one.”

Cogi: “Next time… how about a new year fic?”

Ohkura and Yassan: “Promise?”

Cogi: “yeah…. I guess I have no choice right?”

Ohkura and Yassan: “YESSSS!!!! We’ll wait for it!” *runs out of the room*

Yossie: “How about me? You said you will make a YoMaki fic before right?”

Cogi: “I am! I’m not yet finished writing yet.”

Yossie: “You’re lying. You will make Maki my best friend and not my girlfriend in that fic!”

Cogi: “My classmate volunteered to proof read it. I had to make it look wholesome.”

Yossie: “Why are you listening to that person? I’m going to annoy you until you make her my girlfriend in that fic!!! *shakes Cogi’s shoulders*

Cogi: “Alright, alright! How about another fic where I pair you up with Rika? Are you happy now?”

Yossie: *stops shaking Cogi’s shoulders* “I guess that would be enough to compensate the other fic… So, you will make her my girlfriend then?”

Cogi: *thinks for a second* “I guess…. But then I will kill you there.” *smiles*

Yossie: “What did you say?!?!” *Shakes Cogi’s shoulder more violently than before.*

Makoto: “Why haven’t you written anything about YOMAKO?!?! We’re a good pairing too, you know!” *Joins Yossie in shaking the poor girl’s shoulders*

Cogi: “I’m planning to insert that on my Broken Destiny fic! It’s a part of the mystery!”

Mari: “Where’s my chapter on your Renai Rangers fic? It’s supposed to be next after Yossie!”

Eri: “Where’s my birthday fic?!?”

Reina: “Yeah, me too!!!”

Miki: “Have you finished writing ‘When I’m Angry’? Aya and I are waiting for it!”

Jin: “Back off you girls!!! You’re taking her away from us!” *Pushed the momusu members away.*

Kame: “Why is our Christmas fic that short?” *Holds Cogi’s collar.. Cogi snaps out of her dizziness*

Cogi: “It’s a drabble…. BAKA!”

Nakamaru: “Where’s your MARU-KAME fic that your friend requested?”

Cogi: “My 1 kb memory attacked and I complete forgot about it..”

Junno: “Where’s your Jun-Da fic with my ‘Dada’?

Ueda: “I don’t want to be paired with this autistic again…. You can make a part two of your Ueki fic.”

Junno: “Waah!!! DADA DOESN’T WANT TO BE PAIRED WITH ME!!!! AHUHUHUHU!!!” *runs out of the room*

Cogi: “URUSAIIIII!!!!!! You’re making my head hurt!”

Tego and Massu: “The nose-bleeding part two of our fic!!!”

Cogi: “I can’t promise!”

Ryo and Uchi: “Make a yaoi fic about us!!!”

Cogi: “I don’t know how to write one!!!”

Kusumi and Aika: “Why aren’t you making a fic where we are the main characters?”

Cogi: “I live in the past!!! 3rd gen up to 6th gen are my priorities!!”

Lin-lin and Jun-jun: “sdjkfhgiifjktgaejgvfygjdfk” *speaking in Chinese language*

Cogi: “I have a Chinese blood but I CAN’T UNDERSTAND YOU!!! And how am I supposed to write a fic about the two of you when I don’t know you that well!!!”

Maki: “Why won’t you make a really really hot Yuri fic about me and anyone you can think of?”

Cogi: “I’M TRYING TO!!!”

Sasuke: “How about continuing your ‘Naluto’ fic?” *looks in her eyes with his Sharinggan eyes*

Cogi: “HOTTOITE-YO!!!!!” *the JE boys and H!p girls started swarming on her until she can’t be seen….*


…………………
They didn’t stop until I make a promise that I’ll do what they wanted. January 3, the time where our school resumes, is fast approaching. The statistics is currently like this:

School Requirements: 7%

Fic Writing: 93%

This is bad… I’m going to cram again if that statistics will be constant. I need to prioritize my studies first… A talk with Makinekoi earlier didn’t help at all.

Nekoism: “What are you going to choose…. Your modules, professional readings, demo, lesson plans, other school stuffs or…. Writing fics?”

Cogi: *thinks for a while then smiled evilly*
“FICS!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!”

………………
P.S. Maki if you’re reading this crazy blog…. I NEED YOU TO GET YOUR FIC WRITING TALENTS AWAY FROM ME ASAP!!!!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ I Was Assaulted

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki