I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Superman: Sexy Pig Version  

5/17/2008

Ahahaha... My post b-day fic for tacchon..Enjoy!





“Oi Tadayoshi, your ‘stress yell’ on our last show will definitely make your description on that magazine stronger. It’s such a pity that I’m not present in that episode.” Ryo said while patting the drummer’s shoulder.

“And your point is?”

“Well, my point is not really obvious… Happy birthday!” Ryo shoved his gift right onto Okura’s face. Contrary to his somewhat intimidating character, Ryo’s really a ‘good-natured’ person (I’m sure there’s a better term than that). He often goes out with ‘Yassan’ and ‘Tacchon’ that’s why those two were close to his heart.

“Thanks.” Okura removed the gift from his face and rubbed his nose. He can’t understand why but it seemed that he’s not even excited about his birthday; probably because of one person. That person’s really special and precious to him. Their ‘relationship’ was full of trials and hardships… because of that REAL girl-look alike of his beloved.

“Do you have any plans later? It’s my treat today.”

“Ano… well… ahhh.”

“If you have a date with Yassan, it’s alright. I’ll just re-schedule it.”

“Thanks.”

………….
“Do I really have to wear this?” Okura stared at the piece of clothing lying on his bed. He can clearly remember the look on Yassan’s face as he said that he wanted him to wear his design. He now wished he didn’t make that comment. He sighed out loud and grabbed the clothing on his bed to wear it to get ready for their dinner date. He arrived just on time… or late. He saw that his ‘friend’ is already seated at the far end of the restaurant.

“Oh no! I’m late! But I thought he will wait for me in the 2nd floor? Oh well, I guess there’s no space in there. I have to be prepared for making him wait. He might give me a punishment.”

“Hi there! Sorry I’m late!” Okura immediately bowed real low when he approached the person.

“Ehhh?!? You again?!?”
“I think Yassan’s voice sounded really girly there… Wait! I know that voice… it’s…”

Okura slowly raised his head. He was not shocked when he saw the person’s face. It’s that girl look-alike. He was expecting to see a surprised look from the other but, Mari seemed that she’s trying to stop a laugh from escaping her mouth.

“Sexy Pig huh… Where did you buy that shirt?” Okura’s face darkened. He totally forgot about the green colored shirt with a large “SP” enclosed in a blue triangle (much like the “S” in Superman’s outfit). Near the hem line, a large “SEXY PIG” was written in a white font color. He walked towards the opposite chair and sat, he’s pretty sure it would take a lot of time to explain it to her.

“Woah… what’s on your back… A cape? Now I really want to know where you bought that!” Mari asked as she saw the blue cape-like drawing on the back of Okura’s shirt. Okura sighed.
“Where did Yassan go?”

………………
“You’re late!” Yassan said as he felt the person approaching his side. He closed his eyes before saying it to add some ‘angry’ effect.

“Ehh?!?”

“SIT!” Yassan said in a loud, threatening voice but not loud enough for those people on the other tables in this restaurant to hear. The other followed his order and sat on the opposite side.

“Good… Now, I thought I told you to wear the shirt that I’ve designed?”

“Ano…”

“I’m still talking, right?”

“Yes I know but…”

“You know what’s going to happen to you if you don’t listen to me right?”

“Please listen to me first…”

“Why? I don’t want to listen to any of your excuses.” Yassan said using an irritated tone.

“I don’t plan on making any excuses but I think I’m not the person that you’re looking for… And you’ve mistaken me for him for the 2nd time now.” Yassan opened his eyes to see the person sitting across him. True enough, the ear piercings and face piercings will tell that he’s not his ‘Tacchon’.

”Where’s Tacchon?”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki