I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Chapter 61  

4/16/2008

2 more chapters...


“Ehh?!? Matsuura-san?... Geez…”

“Gomen… I didn’t mean to scare you.” Aya bowed before Miki as a sign of repentance.

“Did I say that I was scared? So… Why are you following me? Don’t tell me you still want a kiss from me?” Miki smiled evilly.

“NO! Ano… I …I… was just checking whether Hitomi was with you…” Aya said before looking at the ground.

Miki glared at Aya. “What do you want with my sister?”

“Not… Nothing…”

“Oi… Whatever it is… You better stop it now. Don’t try to mess with me! You know what I did to your friend right?” Miki said coldly. Her stare never left the other girl.

“A… actually….” Aya looked up at Miki. “I… I want…”

“Would you stop stammering and tell it to me immediately!” Miki was already furious. She was glad that she got rid of Rika… Now here’s another girl who was hooked with her sister’s charm.

“Actually I just want to check whether you’ll arrive safe at your house!” Aya said in a high voice before covering her mouth.

“What did you say?” Miki didn’t get much of it because she said it really fast and in a high-pitched voice. She managed to catch the word “safe” and “house”.

“Nothing!... Gomen ne for wasting your time. I’ll go home now! Ja! Kiotsukete kudasai!” Aya said before running away from Miki.

“What a strange girl. I guess that play’s still messing her mind.” Miki said before continuing her stroll back to their house.

………….
“Konbanwa! I just met your sister 10 minutes ago.” Aya greeted the person approaching her way.

“Konban wa…” Hitomi greeted sadly. Aya looked at her carefully.

“Are you alright? Do you have a problem or something?”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me… By the way, how was she?” Hitomi changed the topic. Aya knew that Hitomi was trying to evade something.

“Hmmm, she’s doing fine. The animals in Australia are making her busy.”

“I’m glad to hear that she’s doing fine. I feel really sorry about her.”

“You should be! She’s a victim of your charms!” Aya joked. Hitomi smiled at her but the sadness in her eyes were still visible to Aya.

“I feel that there’s something wrong with you… Is it about your sister again? The last time I saw you with that long face of yours… was the time that Miki did something to her and you could do a thing. The only good thing that you did was to give her a farewell gift before she went to Australia.”

“Yes… Makoto was freaking out in the airport when I was giving her gift.” Hitomi reminisced.

“I guess she hasn’t learned her lesson yet. She still has a huge crush on you even after Miki terrorized her like that.” There was a vacant bench nearby. Aya lead Hitomi to it and sat down beside her. “If you have a problem, I’ll try my best to help.”

“It’s nothing really. I’ve just fell for someone who’s already taken.” Hitomi related sadly. “But then, I have a feeling that Miki’s behind it. That person couldn’t look straight in my eyes.”

“I guess she was just being too overprotective on you… She really loves you that’s why she’s protecting you… but sometimes, what’s she’s doing is too much.” Aya looked on the ground.

“Besides, her childhood wish was that she could have a little sister or brother that she could take care of.”

……………..
“Why are you looking at me like that?” Rika eyed her father who’s smiling weirdly. Her mother was trying to suppress her giggle. “I wouldn’t know what’s happening to you if you’re not going to tell it to me!” Rika’s father showed a transparent, blue case with a CD inside.

“Ayumi gave us a copy of your performance.” Rika’s eyes grew wide. Rika’s mother let out a loud chuckle.

“You’re such a handsome prince!” Rika massaged her temples and went to her room. She was really exhausted from all the practice and stuffs and this news was making her migraine worsen. She dialed a number on her phone and waited until the other line answered.

“AYUMI!!!! What the heck did you do?!?”

“Oh, they’ve watched it already? What’s their reaction, Prince Franz?”

“I’m going to kill you!”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Chapter 61

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki