I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Chapter 63  

4/16/2008

I finished uploading it!!!! Yeboi... (except 56). So... My next upload, will be full of killings...HEhehehe..XD



Rika went to sit in her chair. It took a while longer before she remembered that she changed her seat with Aya. She immediately went to the first row before anyone would enter their room. She let her head rest on her table and tried to sleep while waiting for her other classmates. She didn’t want to think… at least for now.

“I think she’s asleep.”

“Good… So what happened last night?”

“I guess we’re on the right track… I need you to talk to her as soon as possible.”

“Why?”

“So we can assemble this puzzle.”

“You can count on me.”


………………
“Ms. Ishikawa? I think you need to wake up now.” The other students were somewhat surprised at the way Nakazawa said those words. Usually if she saw someone sleeping in her class, she would throw a chalk or shout at that person. But today, she woke up a sleeping student in a nice and calm way.

Rika immediately opened her eyes and sat up straight as soon as she heard the voice of her teacher. She was also surprised when she saw the Nakazawa was smiling at her.

“Still tired? I guess your body was somehow shocked to the training I gave you yesterday right?”

“I… I guess so.”

“Don’t worry, your body will get used to it… So, let’s proceed to our lesson for today.”

……………..

“Ehh? You’re joking right?” Sayumi almost choked on her food when Rika told them that Nakazawa was being nice this morning. Reina patted her back and gave her a drink. She then turned to Eri. Eri nodded.

“It’s true, we we’re really shocked to see the great Nakazawa all smiles and goody-goody this morning.”

“What happened to her?” Reina asked. “Just a month ago, she was being mean to all of you when she started making your life a living hell with that play and Intrams. Maybe her head got bumped or something.”

“I don’t know but she’s somewhat started acting weirdly right after our play…” Rika answered back. Rika took a bite at her lunch when she suddenly saw Hitomi on the other side of the cafeteria. They gazed at each other’s eyes for a while until Rika was the one to break it. She could clearly see Hitomi on her peripheral vision as she made her way towards the seat where Miki was sitting. Reina followed Rika’s line of view and saw the person she’s looking at.

“It looks like they fought…” Sayumi suddenly blurted out which made Rika somewhat nervous.

“Yeah, they weren’t talking to each other since this morning. I wonder what happened to them?” Eri whispered as if afraid that Miki would hear what she’s saying. The four of them watched the two, quietly eating away their lunch. Reina let out a sigh.

“I think this is the same scene that happened a year ago…”


………….
“What happened to those two?”

“I don’t know… But it sure seemed like they fought or something… Maybe because of her?”

“Come to think of it, I guess you’re right! Those two were as close as ever before… until she, came…”

“I don’t want to see them argue like that although the other’s really annoying...”

“Don’t worry about them… I’m much worried over her. She doesn’t deserve this.”

“Is Mako-chan alright?”

“Yeah, but she will continue her schooling in another country.”

“That’s not good…. Your best friend will leave you?”

“This is not the first time that my best friend left me. I’m ok.”

“So, what are you going to do, Aya?”

“I guess I have no choice but get an entrance exam in your school, try out in the futsal varsity in the summer camp… things like that.”

“Well, good luck. I really wish you could get in our team.”

“Thanks Reina. It’s been three years since I last played with you.”


…………
Rika watched Reina as she silently observe the sisters. She can’t figure out whether she was dreaming or not but she definitely heard Aya and Reina’s voice in there.

“What puzzle are they talking about?”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Chapter 63

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki