I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Birthday Fic for Yossie  

4/13/2007

To celebrate the special day of my favorite Momusu member, I decided to make a one-shot fic for her!!! It's a special day for me too, because our pc's working again!!! I based this fic on my own experience last April 10, when we went to an amusement park with my cousin. I hope you enjoy it!
Disclaimer: I do not own Momusu... (but I hope I can own Yossie. :) )
House of Horror


April 12, 2007; 4:30 PM


“Happy Birthday Yo-chan!!!” Rika greeted her best friend. She was waiting for Hitomi at the entrance of the newly opened amusement park near Shinjuku. She quickly dragged Hitomi to the ticket booth as soon as she comes near her.

“Cho…Chotto… Let me breathe first!” Hitomi smiled inwardly. She and Rika have known each other for a long time now. They’re the best of friends and she knew that a day in the amusement park will make Rika really happy. That’s why she decided to treat her on this special day of her life.

They bought the “Ride All You Can” tickets. That way, they can experience all the rides and features of the park. They stormed through the park like a hurricane, trying every rides they see, one by one. Hitomi took Rika in a nice restaurant to eat dinner when it was already 7pm. They surely were having a good time in the park. The only place they haven’t entered yet, is the only place Rika dreaded the most. Hitomi really wanted to see the insides of “Horror House”.

“Rika, since it’s my birthday…can I ask you a favor?”
“If I can do it… Why not? What is it?”
“Hmm… I know that you’re scared of ghosts and stuffs but… will you go with me to the House of Horror? It will really make me happy.” Yossie smiled reassuringly to Rika.

“Ha…Haunted…House?... I don’t know… You know I’m a scaredy cat when it comes to ghosts…but… if you really want it…”
Hitomi hoped that Rika will face her fears and go with her.
“… you can go there, But I’m not coming. I know you really want to experience it. I’ll just wait for you here.”

“But, it’s no fun going there alone… I really want you to come with me.” Hitomi protested.

“I don’t want to ruin your birthday but I really can’t go there. When I get excited, it may trigger my asthma again. You remember what happened when we were kids right? I hope you understand. I’ll just rest here and wait for you”. Rika saw a group of girls entering the House of Horror. “You can go with that group of girls if you want some company.” Rika smiled at Hitomi.

“You sure you’ll be alright here?”

Yah, I’ll be fine. Now enjoy yourself!”

“Thanks!” Hitomi ran towards the entrance of the ride.

Inside….

“Miki!!! Don’t scare me like that” Aya hit her best friend at the shoulders for scaring her even though there still near the entrance.

“I’ve heard that this is the scariest ride you’ll find here in Tokyo.” Nono said to Aya, making the latter shiver more.

“Is there an alien ghost here?” Eri suddenly asked out of nowhere.
“Baka, who will ever think of that?”

“Reina-chan, you know Eri’s like that. Just leave her alone.”
“You’re so mean, Sayu! I’m not like th….. “

AAHHHHHHH!!!!!

The fright-fest had begun.

Hitomi was in the back of the group of girls when they suddenly shouted out loud. A head fell over them, making them run towards her direction. They held her quickly, which startled Hitomi.

“Hey guys calm down! It’s just a rubber head. Don’t be scared.” Hitomi shouted at them. She can somehow notice the cord that is holding the head, making it seem to float in the air though the place is dim.

The girls continued to scream their hearts out and even accidentally touching Yossie’s body parts. Suddenly…

“THE REAPER FROM HELL!!! WE’RE SURROUNDED!!!”
Kusumi saw a skeleton, wearing a black cloak with a scythe in its right hand, moving towards them. They started to panic. Hitomi looked back and said, “It’s just a robot… C’mon, let’s move forward. They moved past the head while still holding on to Hitomi.

Out of nowhere bats flew towards them. They held Hitomi tighter and Risa shouted, “RUN!!!” Hitomi can’t imagine how they managed to run together without falling down. Suddenly, she felt someone touching her butt.
“Hey! Don’t do that!” then she stepped on someone’s foot… They all fell on top of her.
“Ouch…that hurts… HEY! I SAID STOP TOUCHING MY BUTT!!!”

“Sorry, can’t resist it” Miki muffled.

A loud scream was heard and a ghost of a girl with bloody face appeared at their right side. They quickly got up on their feet and started running fast. Ai grabbed Hitomi’s arm and dragged her along.
“Wait! It’s just a dummy!” Hitomi really wished that it would end now. Her body ached all over, not because of the fall, but because of the “body touching” that these girls did to her.

They were running really fast; ignoring every ghosts, monsters or ghouls that come their way. They screamed loudly and cling to Hitomi tighter every time that these ghosts would appear. They reached the exit in a short time. They were gasping for air when they where outside the house.

“That was scary!!! But I enjoyed it… Let’s do it again!” Aika said and then she looked at Hitomi… She just gazed at her, dreamily. The others notice the expression of Aika and then looked at Hitomi… They too, had that same expression as Aika’s.

“I’m sorry, but I have to go!” Hitomi run towards the direction of Rika.

“Hey! How was…” Hitomi dragged her away from the ride.

“Let’s get out of here immediately.”

“Is it really scary? I’ve never seen you act so scared in your entire life.”

“I’ll never enter that ride with a group of girls in my entire life!”

“Why? What happened?”

“Trust me, you don’t want to know…”

Meanwhile…

The girls still looked at Hitomi’s direction even after they couldn’t see her anymore…
“SHE’S SO CUTE!!!” They all said at once while Miki looked at her hand and grinned, remembering what happened inside that ride.


-The End-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Birthday Fic for Yossie

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki