I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Transformers  

7/23/2007

I'm here at an internet shop. I have no other things to do. I'm currently downloading a large file of a tv drama. I've decided to open only one internet explorer so my downloading would be fast. I'll just try to write a fanfic... while I'm waiting for my download... I'll try to finish my TegoMasu fic today...My bday fic for Massu... Though I can't remember much of it.. The title is somewhat tentative... I can't think of a better title..Hehehe Enjoy! :)

Transformers

July 4, 2007

It's the day he's been waiting, a special day for him. He really bugged mr. Kitagawa to give him a day-oof at this particular day. They were supposed to have a pictorial for Myojo magazine but due to his request, his pictorial was cancelled and moved to Thursday. On the other hand, this special day wouldn't be complete if his "other half" could not come with him. He also bugged Mr. Kitagawa for this purpose and asked him not to tell that he's the one who requested it. He planned this "date" for almost a month now.

......................
"Hey Tego! I've heard that Transformers will be showed next month." Ryo and Tego were resting in the dressing room of Shounen Club when Massu accidentally heard their topic. He decided not to enter first.

"Yah, I want to watch that! I've heard that the graphics and effects are really good... I really like Optimus Prime when I was a kid."

.................

Last Monday

"Hey Yuya! When's your day-off?"

"Ano,... I think it will be on Thursday. Wait, I'll check my schedule. Tegoshi got his bag and searched for his organizer.

"Hai, it's confirmed. It's on Thursday... Why did you asked?" Tego eyed his friend. He had a feeling that Takahisa wanted to tell him "indirectly" that his birhtday is on Wednesday.

"Is that so? Mr. Kitagawa asked me to tell you that your day-off was moved to Wednesday."

"Eh? But we have a photoshoot that day... Was it postponed?"

"Hmmm, it's not like that. The others will have that photoshoot that day." Massu was sweating profusely that time. He was so happy when he convinced Kitagawa to make July 4, their day-off that he forgot to prepare his explanation.

"Then why am I not part of that photoshoot?!?" Tego was somewhat uneasy. He thought about past events in which he did some mistakes... But that mistakes were small mistakes and will not result in this "postponement" of his photoshoot.

"I guess Kitagawa has some plans for you." Massu smiled evilly. "Actually, I have some plans for you."
.........................

"Hey, are you cold?" Massu asked his friend sitting beside him.

"No, I'm not."

"You like this popcorn?" Massu handed him a cheese flavored popcorn. Tego got it but just put it on his lap.

"Not yet hungry."

"Are you thirsty?" Massu handed him a soda.

"Not thirsty... Would you shut up for a while... I can't concentrate."

"This really sucks..." Massu was pissed at their current situation. He didn't expect this to happen. He planned this for a month! And what did he get? Tego just woulnd't take off his eyes on the movie... He was so engrossed that he can't even notice Massu. He really liked Transformers... Much more than he liked Massu.

...........
"It's SOooo AMAZING!!!!" Tego shouted after they went out of the theater. "Thanks for inviting me. It's awesome!!! Specially when Optimus Prime and Megatron fought.... It's... It's so.......... I'm lost for words...." Tegoshi acted like a little child.

"Yeah, yeah... whatever." Massu replied with an expressionless face.

"It's so great... Kakkoi!!!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..."

Finally, Tegoshi seemed to "notice" the existence of his friend. "Hey, what's the matter with you?"

"What's the matter with me?!?! You ignored me throughout the entire movie!!! And to think it's my birthday today..."

"Nothing... I was just feeling tired."

"Hmm, is that so... Well, me too! I was so focused on watching that my eyes are hurting right now."

Massuda couldn't take it anymore. He walked away from Tego. Tego was left there, wondering what happened to his friend... Then he remembered something he should have remembered earlier.

"MASSUUUU!!!!" Tegoshi ran after his friend. "Gomen... I totally forgot that it's your birthday today... HAPPY BIRTH...."

"Are you really numb or what?!?" Massu shouted at him. Tego was somewhat shocked at the sudden outburst of Takahisa.

"Nani? What are you trying to tell me?"

"You're so blind!!! Can't you tell that I have feelings for you? I even arrange our day-offs so that we could spend my special day together... but what did you do?!" Tears were forming around Massu's eyes. "You just ignored me for the past two hours!!"

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to." Tego wanted tocomfort Massu but he just pushed him away.

"I'm going home now... I just want to rest."

...................

It's almost an hour passed sinced he left Tego. He can't sleep no matter what he did. Just then, he heard his doorbell ringing. He stood up and opened his door. He was shocked to see Tego, in a mascot suit with a balloon on his left hand and a cake on his right.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!"

Massu was really happy at that time but he still pretended that he's still pissed.
"And what are you doing here?"

"I can here to say sorry and to celebrate your birthday with you."

"No thanks, the harm is done. I'm going to sleep now." Massu tried to clos his door on Tego but Tego went inside his house forcibly and went straight to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?!? I told you that I want to sleep."

Tego put down the cake on the table and walked towards Massu with a grin on his face and whispered to him.

"I just want to give you my present for your birthday... But it's inside this suit... I'll accompany you to your bedroom."


--------
I don't think I can write some slut fic yet... Hehehe XD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Transformers

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki