I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Fangirl 2.5  

11/12/2008

This is Reina's POV in my 'Fangirl' series... It wasn't really on the original story but since it's Reina's b-day...yesterday... I thought of making it for her...XD



“I’m already late for dinner but I don’t mind. I will make sure that I’ll be greater than those bigheaded girls. Only Risa and Ai believe are the ones who believe in me in that team… I’ll show them. I’ll rise up as a great point guard.” Reina thought as she was tidying up the gym. She stayed behind even though their practice was already finished 2 hours ago. Also, every morning she’s playing in a basketball court near their house to improve her basketball skills faster.

When she was finished, she turned off the lights and locked the door. She went towards the guard house and gave the key before getting her iPod and putting the earphones to her ears. It will be a good 15 minute walk from her school to her house. She passed the basketball and saw that there were two girls playing. She smiled inwardly. Basketball wasn’t really her thing. She likes volleyball before but after bumping to Ai and Risa a year ago, it became her sports. She continued walking forward, her head slightly ‘moving’ to the tune of the alternative song she’s listening when suddenly, someone bumped into her and made her fall to the ground.

“Itai… hey, would you watch where…”

“Kamei Eri desu!”

“Huh?”
“Who the heck is this girl?”

““My name’s Kamei Eri.”

“So?”
“This is weird. Am I in some reality show? Are there hidden videos here? I don’t know this girl!”

“You can call me Eri… or Eririn. I don’t mind at all.”

“Look …”
“Can’t you notice my glare?! I’m really hungry I want to go home now!

“My favourite colors are pink, gray and white… My favourite foods are spaghetti and yogurt… not spaghetti WITH yogurt.. that taste’s bad”

“Ma…matte..”
“What’s wrong with her? Why is she introducing herself to me like that?”

“I want to become your friend!”

“Eh?!? Nani?”
“EHHH?!? This is really unexpected… Why does she want to become friends with me?”

“I want to become your friend!”

“Cho… chotto matte…”
“Wait… I remember her… She’s that girl playing in the basketball court just now… Does she know me?”

“My hobby is reading books and I’m good at running… my favorite sport is basketball. I want to be your friend…”

“Sumimasen… I’m sorry about that… we’re going now.”
“Oh, this is the girl that she was playing with.”

Reina watched silently as the new comer pulled the girl away. She was stunned by the sudden event. She put the earphones back to her ears (which fell off her ears when she was tackled on the ground) and dusted herself of before continuing her way home. When she got home she quickly went to her room and changed her clothes before going to the dining room to eat. Reina retired to her bed after eating.

“Why does she have to prepare spaghetti for dinner? Now I can’t forget that girl.” Reina thought. She buried her face on her pillows as she tried to forget the girl’s face on her mind. She thought of Ai’s –not-so- funny jokes that she was blabbering during their lunch. She was thinking of Risa’s eyebrow talent during their practice but she still kept hearing that girl’s voice.

“I want to be your friend…” Something inside her was stirred. Hearing that phrase was somehow making her feel at ease. She didn’t know whether she will meet that girl again but… she definitely want to see her. She smiled as she imagined herself tackling the girl on the ground as a revenge on what she did earlier.

“I can’t do that… That’s embarrassing… I’ll just talk with her formally…”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Fangirl 2.5

  • Anonymous
    December 3, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

    Awwww she likes her right back! I just hope things work out for them two! It would be sad if it turned out that ..... Reina was with someone (maybe Ai cause I seriously don't want Johny's losers-err I mean boys- involved in this)

    Hmm I wonder what their little conflict will be. Perhaps the issue with Eri's health or perhaps her and Sayumi's relationship. Either way it seems interesting. And I want you to know that I'm gonna not watch the movie so it doesn't ruin this mini-fic for me ^^

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki