I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Chapter 29  

4/15/2008

Dito mo itype summary/introduction mo...



Rika went to school earlier that day. When she got to her room, she was the only person in there. She sat at her desk and looked outside. She could see the Sakura trees and the clear blue sky. It reminds her of their favorite place when they had their breaks. Before they graduated, she was pleading her parents to move to Tokyo… so that she and Maki could go together in one school. Her reason is that schools in Tokyo were better than in their town… Her parents had second thoughts but then, that accident happened. She was really shocked by that news. She didn’t speak for a whole month. Her parents decided to cancel their moving to Tokyo. She took her junior high in their school, just like Ayumi and Nozomi. She made an important decision after her graduation.

“Otousan, let’s go to Tokyo now…”

Her parents looked at each other. They knew that their daughter was really affected by the death of her beloved friend.

“Are you sure you’re ok now?” Her mom asked.

“Hai… Daijoubu… I want to study in Tokyo High…”

……..
Nee, Gocchin… Where will you study in junior high and high school?” Rika was resting on her lover’s shoulder. They were watching the New Year’s fireworks display under a tree. Both their parents were nearby.

“Since we were moving to Tokyo… I guess, I’ll take my junior high and high school in the Tokyo high…” Maki responded after a minute of thinking.

“I wish I could go with you… I heard that the standard of that school is really good… It will be a challenge for both of us if that happens…” Rika sighed… Only three months left, and Maki will move out of this place.

“Well, my mother and I are the only one’s who will live in that house… and it’s kinda big for two persons… If you want to stay with us, ask your parents about it..”

“Hontou? Yey! I’ll ask my parent’s about it….” Rika happily cried out.

……
”I guess this is the only thing that I could do for you… To realize your dream of going in this school…”
Rika sighed loudly, still looking outside. She didn’t notice that someone was already behind her.

“Got any problems that I could help you with?”

Rika was stunned. She looked back and saw a smiling Hitomi behind her. “Geez…. You scared me there…”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to surprise you… Well, are you ok now?” Hitomi asked. Rika knew she was pertaining to the “sigh” she let out.

“Hai… I’m fine… just reminiscing things, that’s all.” Rika answered. “How long have you’ve been there?”

“About five minutes ago… You were so engrossed in your reminiscing thing that you didn’t notice us while we were entering… Even though Miki was REALLY loud at that time.”

“Ehh? How loud? I didn’t hear anything”

“Really loud…She was annoyed because she forgot her cell phone in our house that she slammed the door open... and then it bounced back and hit her on the face” Hitomi almost fell into her seat because of intense laughing.

“Is that the way you treat your IRRITATED sister this morning?” Miki sarcastically asked while making her way towards her seat. She went to see whether the clinic was already open at that time. She got some ice which she put on her reddish forehead.

“Hehehehe… I hate to tell you this but that was really funny…. It seems that the door got its payback by bouncing back and hitting you straight in the face.” Hitomi didn’t stop laughing.

“Oh, is that right?….” Miki pulled back Hitomi’s uniform and put the ice inside. Hitomi yelled when she felt the ice touch her warm skin on the back. Miki got Hitomi’s head and locked it in with her right arms and then messed Hitomi’s short hair with her left hand. Hitomi tried her best to pull away from her attacker. With her left hand, Hitomi tickled Miki on the waist and immediately, Miki loosened her grip. Hitomi ran away from her sister.

“Hehehe… You can’t catch me now…” Hitomi playfully said to her sister and then she stuck her tongue out.

“You’ll gonna pay within this day… remember that…” Miki glared at her sister… she closed her fist, ready to punch Hitomi but then…

“Are you always like this every morning?” Rika asked. She was somewhat amazed at the two… This is the first time that she saw two sisters’ fight each other.

“Well, that’s what sisters always do…. OUCH!!” Hitomi cried in pain as Miki punched her in her right arm while she was still explaining to Rika. Hitomi grabbed her sister by the collar and kicked her shin. It was Miki’s turn to yelp in pain.
Before their ‘war’ grows larger, Rika immediately squished herself in between the two to stop them.

“Stop that will you?!... It’s so early in the morning and both of you were very noisy…. If Nakazawa-sensei will see you like this, I don’t know what she will do to the two of you.” Rika suddenly blushed. In her intention to stop the two, she accidentally placed her hand on Hitomi’s breast.

“I think you should be very scared right now after groping my sister!” Miki was glaring intently on Rika. She slapped away Rika’s hand on her shoulders.

“Th… that was an accident… sorry.” Rika immediately removed her right hand from Hitomi and massaged her now stinging left hand.

“That was SO not nice of you onee-chan… Stop being so brutal with our new comer… You’re scaring her.” Rika was surprised when Hitomi hugged her. “She didn’t mean to slap you… She’s really nice…. When she’s sleeping” Hitomi whispered her last sentence to Rika’s ears. Her hot breath touching her skin makes Rika blush more.

“And I supposed you’re enjoying your position now, little sis… You thought that I didn’t hear your last sentence…did you?” Hitomi released Rika at once after Miki said that in her coldest voice ever. Hitomi knew that Miki was already at her limit.

“Ahmm, Gomen… Am I disturbing the three of you?”

The three of them looked towards the door. They saw Eri standing behind it.

“Eri!... I have something to show you…” Rika immediately went towards Eri and pushed her away from their room. “The two of you, please stop fighting… You’re old enough for that.” Rika managed to say before leaving the room.

…….
What are you going to show me?”

“Nothing… I just needed an excuse to get out of that room.”
“I didn’t know that there are weird people here in Tokyo high…”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Chapter 29

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki