I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Morning Rangers: Prologue  

9/25/2007

Well, this is my b-day fic for Maki Goto last sept.23. Due to connection problems, I haven't been able to post it on time. I thought I'll make this one the prologue for the Morning Musume side of the Eito Rangers fic... After I've finished this season, The next season will be posted on the Alabang Boys Community in livejournal.com... Enjoy the fic! XD

Renai Rangers Prologue
6:30 AM in “Bukirin” (Field)

Yoko: Hey, Yamapi, I’m going to Makati today. You’ll be in charge of the shop for a while…

Yamapi: What? You haven’t had any sleep yet… You should rest even in just an hour…

~Enter a good looking girl in the shop~

Yoko and Yamapi: *shock*


Maki: Excuse me, do you have a breakfast value meal here?

Yamapi: Of cou…

Yoko: YESS!!! WE HAVE!!! *stood beside the girl* what does this lovely lady want for her breakfast?

Maki: Uhmm, I want some food with beef meat in it… Do you have that?

Yamapi: *went inside the kitchen immediately and wore his ‘cow’ costume*

Yoko: *in trance*… “Beef…. Meat… Cow…"

Maki: Hello? *waves at the drooling guy in front of her* If you don’t have that, then I’ll just get some.

Yoko: *revives*… OF COURSE WE HAVE THAT!!! HAHAHA!!! I’ll just get it for you…*runs inside the kitchen*
Maki: What a weird guy… He didn’t even tell me what beef cuisines are available here…

Inside the Kitchen…

Yoko: *saw Yamapi already wearing the cow suit* YAMAPI!!! Onegai… Leave this to me…

Yamapi: But I thought that you’ll go to Makati today? Won’t you be late in your appointment if you don’t go right now? Remember, traffic jams start at 7…

Yoko: its alright … There’s the MRT… I’ll get there in time… But please… This is the moment I’ve been waiting for! I’ve finally met the girl of my dreams…. Please, let me be the one to serve her… *wears his most cute puffy eyes at Yamapi*

Yamapi: Fine… You’re the boss… *removes his costume, took a glass and squeezed his… ‘oppai’* Here, take this to her… We ran out of water last night. The delivery will come later in the afternoon.

Yoko: Hai! *got the glass from Yamapi and went to the dining area.* Here’s the beef that you want to eat!!! What do you want from me? Moooo!!!!

Maki: O_o… Nani?!

Yoko: *puts the glass on the table* Do you want to eat my legs? My body? Or my…

Maki: I think you have some serious head problems… Do you have beef teppanyaki here? *Maki asked in an irritated voice*

Yoko: *a bucket of cold water was poured on him* Hai… Hai… Sorry… I just didn’t get some sleep… I’ll go get it now… *runs to the kitchen*

Yamapi: What were you thinking?!? You’ll scare our first customer for the day! And that will leave a bad omen for the rest of the day…

Yoko: Sorry, I was too engrossed in her beauty… Wait… Why did you wear this costume in the first place?

Yamapi: I was gonna serve the beef teppanyaki while wearing that… I’m not going to wear that costume and OFFER my body to her to eat… I love my life… *transferred the teppanyaki to a plate*

Yoko: Ohh, is that so?

Yamapi: Yes, that’s it… Now, serve this to her and then go to Makati now! It’s almost 7…

Yoko: Hai! Goodluck to me! *went to the dining area*
……
Yoko: Here’s the teppanyaki that you’ve requested! *Puts down the plate on the table in front of Maki*

Maki: Wow, smells good… How much is this?

Yoko: It’s on the house… Ja, have a nice day! *went outside*

Maki: He’ll be back for sure….

After a couple of minutes…

Yamapi: Good morning!! Welc….come back…

Maki: I told you he’ll be back…

Yoko: Why didn’t you tell me that I’m STILL wearing the costume?!? *Went directly to the kitchen… Yamapi and Maki could clearly hear the banging of the kitchen tools* after a couple of minutes, Yoko emerged from the kitchen, sweating real hard.
Yoko: Ja! I’ll go now! *wink at the girl*


Maki: *Sweatdrops*

Yamapi: Goodluck!

…………

Maki: Who’s he?

Yamapi: My boss, he’s just like that…

Maki: Oh… Hey, where did you get this milk? It’s delicious…

Yamapi: …. Uhhm, its secret…
Maki: Please tell me!!! I won’t tell anyone, promise…

Yamapi: It’s… a kind of exotic milk… you won’t get it in any place…

Maki: Please… I’ll give you my autograph… I’m a famous singer in Japan … My name’s Maki Goto. And one of my hobbies is cooking… And after tasting this delicious milk, I thought that it would be good to add it in my cuisines…

Yamapi: Is that so? Well, uhmmm…

Maki: Do you want to become famous? I can make you famous in Japan…
Yamapi: well,… the milk comes from my… boobs….

Maki: You don’t have to lie if you don’t want to tell it to me… Because that is one of the lamest lie I’ve ever heard…

Yamapi: I’m not lying!! Look *removed his shirt and pressed his oppai… Milk squirted out*

Maki: *O_o*…

Yamapi: I told you… it’s exotic..

Maki: Did you have some specific massage or something? How did it happ..

Yamapi: I don’t know how it…

Maki: Why do you have larger boobs than I am?!?
Yamapi: Ehh? Is that what you’re talking about… I thought you’re pertaining to the milk…
Maki: I don’t care about your milk!!! I want to know how a guy like you possessed that huge oppai! Please tell me the secret… And I’ll introduce you Johnny’s entertainment so that they can put you in a boy band where you will become famous…

Yamapi:… Yoghurts? Lots of yoghurt…

Maki: That’s it?

Yamapi: Yah…

Maki: *pushed Yamapi towards the door* Let’s go to Japan now!!!

Yamapi: Wait! I still have to take care of my boss restaurant!!

Maki: There’s lots of money in Japan… You’ll be thanking me for taking you there… Let’s go!!

-End of Prologue-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Morning Rangers: Prologue

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki