I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

New Progressive Forum  

11/04/2008

I will just advertise the forum that me and my blood relative made.



This kind of site/forum was just made in a day.. (due to nonstop persuasion of making a new site.)It's newly formed, don't expect much from it because its (there are only 4 registered members as of now) so, let`s make this forum lively, you can post your fics, news, or anything that you want to spam/ talk about morning musume, Johnny` s Entertainment, Animes and the likes.

Just go to this site and Register:

http://jyamusu.ucoz.net for the main site
http://jyamusu.ucoz.net/forum for the forum

you don`t really need to type the /forum there are navigation links at the left side hehe xD

so let the fun begin :D yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ New Progressive Forum

  • Anonymous
    February 5, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

    [u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

    [b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

    As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer Blast[/url] quest of a large leisure conditions and recollect how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and build it into a Banknotes machine.

    We also yield the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors devise cost 2x or consistent 3x and a lot of the continuously 5x what we responsibility you. But we maintain in providing enormous accommodation at a debilitated affordable rate. The entire direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we focusing to abide by that bit in cognizant and afford you with the cheapest standing possible.

    Not only do we have the unexcelled prices but our turnaround time for your Xrumer posting is super fast. We will have your posting done ahead of you distinguish it.

    We also produce you with a ample log of successful posts on contrasting forums. So that you can catch a glimpse of seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to help your site.[/b]


    [b]Search Engine Optimization

    Using Xrumer you can think to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks exchange for your site. Myriad of the forums that your Location you intent be posted on get high PageRank. Having your join on these sites can categorically serve found up some cover grade back links and genuinely aid your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating utterly the roof.

    This is making your position more and more popular. And with this developing in reputation as superbly as PageRank you can keep in view to witness your area in effect filthy high in those Search Motor Results.
    Transport

    The amount of traffic that can be obtained aside harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your locality to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may even be publishing your position to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 brief on a stylish forum will inveterately get 1000 or so views, with communicate 100 of those people visiting your site. These days assume tens of thousands of posts on popular forums all getting 1000 views each. Your freight will withdraw because of the roof.

    These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre in the matter of your site. Deem how many sales or leads you can achieve with this great number of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine friendly to be picked and profited from.

    Retain, Transport is Money.
    [/b]

    GO YOUR TWOPENNY BURST TODAY:


    http://www.xrumer-seo.com

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki