I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Itte Q; Destination, Star City  

3/07/2009

Finally posted the birthday fic for one of my friends...XD



“Tanjoubi Omedetto!!!” The three girls screamed simultaneously as they saw the sisters coming near them.

“Thanks guys! I’m so overwhelmed that you fixed your schedules for this day.” The girl wearing a black shirt with a Kanjani 8 symbol on the front said. Her sister, wearing the same kind of shirt but red in color, took out something from her bag.

“As a celebration for onee-chan’s birthday, we bought ride-all-you-can tickets to Star City!!!”

“YEY!!!!” The three simultaneously yelled. They rode a bus going to the amusement park. It’s a blessing in disguise that there were not many passengers inside for they were really loud while talking about their favorite group.

“Hey, did you know that I read in a forum that Tegoshi’s Itte Q shooting might be here in the Philippines!!!” Maki, the youngest of the group shared, making the rest of them squeal with delight. Joan, the tallest of them, started making possible ‘outcomes’ when Yuya Tegoshi of NEWS will go in their country.

“So, if Yuya will come here, we’ll make a large welcome banner for him… Or, we can be his official tour guides!!!”

“Yeah…and we can be his official body guards… you know… ‘BODY’ guards…. EYAAAHHHH!!!!” Cogi the 2nd to the oldest, but the youngest if based on her actions and way of thinking, added. The group continued talking until finally they reached their destination.

“I want to go to The Mummy!!!” The birthday girl yelled. The rest looked like their enthusiasm were taken away from them.

“Onee-san, that’s boring.”

“Yeah… let’s just try the Wild River or the Cyclone loop.” Maki added.

“But I want to try The Mummy…. It’s my birthday today.”

“Karen was right… It’s boring… I’ve been there before.. It’s not that scary as you think.” Cogi said. Joan looked back at her with a grin on her face.

“Oh really?! I thought that you hugged a stranger… no, make that.. almost unclothed a stranger because of fear and you wanted to hide inside his shirt?”

“NO!!!! That was in ‘Gabi ng Lagim’! Not in The Mummy…. And please don’t make me remember that embarrassing memory.” Cogi replied, while blushing really hard. The rest laughed at her except Kc, the birthday girl.

“Ehh… She did that?!” Karen put her arms around her older sister’s shoulder.

“Onee-san, don’t tell me that Cogi infected you with her 1kb syndrome? She told us that story before... And she even made a Momusu fanfic about that experience…”

“Ok… I think I’m starting to remember it… but still… I WANT TO GO TO THE MUMMY!!!” The Kc whined. The others didn’t have a choice but to decide through voting; and obviously, they won.

“Ok fine… Go to that Wild River or Cyclone Loop… and wait for me there… I’ll go here alone. It’s obvious that you don’t want to go because you’re just scared.” With that said, KC walked away from the group towards the entrance of the Mummy. She was somewhat pissed with her sister and friends that she didn’t notice that she was already inside. When she first saw a really scary looking and decaying mummy, that’s when her fears started showing…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” She screamed and ran at the same time. She kept her eyes closed and kept running, not minding the things that she bumped into inside. All she wanted was to get out. She was breathless when she reached the exit.

“That was really scary… I should have come with them.” KC noticed that the vicinity was somewhat silent; not a characteristic of a theme park. She looked up and noticed that there were no other people in her vicinity.

“That’s weird… Where are all the people? I’ve been inside for just a short while… What happened?” KC decided to look for her friends but it seemed that she’s the only person in Star City… Or so it seems…

“OK CUT!!!! Who’s that girl?!?” KC heard someone yelled through a microphone.. or a megaphone. She can’t understand some parts of it because it was purely in Japanese. She looked back and saw a group of people with cameras and sound system; the one usually seen at a taping or shooting.

“Ehh? What the… I didn’t see them there before?” A tall guy wearing a blue polo shirt approached her and spoke to her in English.

“Are you the girl who will tour those two in the different rides here?”

“Ehh? What tour? And whose ‘those’ two?” KC asked. The man pointed towards the direction of the Ferris Wheel. KC squinted her eyes to make sure that her mind wasn’t fooling her.

“Kamenashi and Nakamaru are here for Itte Q. And we’re waiting for a girl that will tour them here in this amusement park so I’m asking you, are you that girl?”

“YES I AM!!!!”

KC approached her two favorite pairings in JE; her knees were shaking and she was sweating profusely.
“Ohayou! Kc desu!”

“Oh! You that girl? My name is Kamenashi Kazuya. My friend name is Nakamaru Yuichi.” KC didn’t know what to react. It would be rude if she laughed out loud but the way Kame said that in English was way too funny for her. She bit her lips to stop her laugh from escaping.

“Hai, atashi desu.”
“Even though I’m not that girl, hehehe.

“So, let’s start taping.” Nakamaru said in pure English and raised his hands in the air. Kame followed and so KC has no other choice but to raise her arms too.

“So, what ride first?”
“Did they take a crash course in English? Maybe they haven’t had a time to discuss the correct grammar or so… Where are they?! They’re missing this wonderful event in their lives!” KC thought. She remembered that she had her phone with her so she decided to call her sister. Apparently, her phone was turned off because she forgot to charge her phone last night. It can only mean one thing; the boys will be hers alone.

As they rode each ride, KC can’t help but notice some Kame-Maru hints which she loved the most. She tried to control her ‘flailing mode’ and tried to think of a good way on how to make her pairing do more ‘MOE’ stuffs.

“Ah, Kamenashi-san… Nakamaru-san.” The two JE idols looked at the girl wearing a black shirt with Kanjani 8 sign. “I read that a good way to enjoy the ‘Viking’ is to raise your hands in the air while holding your seatmate’s hand.”

“Ehh? Hontou ni?” Kazuya said in his native tongue, “Where you read that?”

“I made that up. HARHARHAR.”
“From a journal or magazine... I forgot the title. Anyways, let’s ride that one!” KC pushed her idols towards a huge Viking ship.

“Makes me remember NEWS’ Sayaendou PV, ne?” Yuuichi asked his comrade.

“Hai…” Kc made the two satin the second to the last row, while she enjoyed the view on the last row. And like two gullible kids, Nakamaru and Kame did what she told them to do.

“I only I have an extra battery… I’ll video this once-in-a-lifetime moment!”
Three hours of shooting in different locations and they were in their last ride for the day.

“Did you have fun?” KC asked the two.

“Hai, and thank you for your cooperation. It’s as if we’re not really shooting for Itte Q. It’s like we’re just here enjoying ourselves.” Kame said while bowing. Nakamaru followed him.

“Thank you too. You made my birthday complete.”

“Ehh? It’s your birthday?” Kame asked and KC nodded. Kame pulled Yuichi away for a while and it seemed that they were talking about something. The director signaled them for their last shot at the Ferris Wheel. They boarded the ride and move on with the script. When the shot was already finished, they said their usual, ‘otsukare sama desh’ta ‘ and waited for their ‘gondola’ to reach the ground.

“Hey, we don’t have anything to give you for your birthday but if you want us to do something, we will do it for you.” Nakamaru opened. At this, KC’s mind started running wild.

“OMG!!!! THEY ARE WILLING TO DO SOMETHING FOR MEEEEE!!!! What shall I do?... Hmmm, I can’t ask them to kiss me.. I think that’s too much…. How about a hug? I guess that will do… And… … HARHARHAR… IT’s going to be fun!!!!”

“Really? You’ll do anything for me?” The two nodded in response. “I think I saw a purikura booth somewhere. I guess a picture and a hug will do.”

The three found a purikura machine near the arcade section of the theme park. KC instructed them to hug each other and pretended to kiss each other. As she was instructing them, she can’t help but let out a little squeal of delight.

“What was that?”Yuichi asked.

“I don’t know… Must be the noise from the machine.” KC lied. On the first picture, KC went out and let the two do her instructions alone. After the shot, the two called her to join them. This time, they hugged KC and the three of them did a peace sign. Kame got the pen used for editing and signed the first picture and then passed the pen to Yuichi. The two covered it so that KC will not be able to see what they did.

“Hey, let me see the pic!”

“It’s a surprise. Just wait for the print.” Yuichi answered. The boys pressed the print sign.

“There, we have our gift for you. Just wait for it to come out. We’ll be on our van. Thanks for the wonderful experience!” Kame said. Yuichi gave KC a one last hug before leaving. Kc waved to them as they went on their ways. When she looked back at the machine, the printout was already there.

“KYAAAH!!!! THEY KISSED!!!! OMG!!!!”

“Woah, your scream is in the same pitch as to when I’m singing.” KC’s eyes widened. She knew the owner of that voice. She slowly looked back to confirm her thoughts.

“You! You’re Tegoshi Yuya!”

“Hai! You’re KC right? Apparently, I’m following you guys ever since the shooting started. I decided to come out when I heard that it’s your birthday.

“Did Kame-san and Nakamaru-san tell it to you?”

“No, I just heard it. So, yeah, I’ll treat you. What do you want to do?”

“First, Kame and Nakamaru… Then it’s Tego!!!! OMG!!! This is the best birthday ever!”
“Ahh… Ahh… Ahh…” KC was speechless until she saw the signage of a fast food chain. “I’m hungry?”

“Ok then. Where do you want to eat?” Kc pointed towards Jollibee, “JO-Ri-BI…”

“It’s JYA- LI- BI….. LI…. LI…”
“Oh yeah, I forgot, they don’t have ‘L’.”

“JYA…. RI…BI….” Tegoshi did his best to pronounce the sound ‘L’ but it still sounded more like ‘R’.

“I guess it didn’t matter, you’re still cute for me.”

“What did you say?” Kc covered her mouth. She didn’t realize that Tegoshi would hear her murmur. She just shook her head and pulled him towards the direction of the food chain. She could see behind the glass windows that there were no people inside… except for one personnel in the counter.

“You know, their fried chicken’s really good. It’s called a Chicken Joy. You better try that one. Oh, and their Tuna Pie’s the best!”

“Sure. I’ll try that one.”

“Good afternoon! Welcome to Jolibee!” Kc was stunned as they reached the counter.

“Hi there! Uhhh…” Tegoshi read the personnel’s nameplate. “Tadayoshi, we’ll order two Chicken Joy and two Tuna pies.”

“And what about your drinks?” The tall guy asked. Tegoshi took the liberty to order 2 diet Sprite for he saw that the birthday girl was immovable. When he paid for their orders, Tadayoshi put their Chicken Joy and drinks on a tray. He also gave a number d asked them to wait for the Tuna pie. Tegoshi pulled Kc towards the nearest seat.

“What happened to you? Are you alright?”

“Uhhm… Uhhm… UHhmmm… Isn’t that…. Tadayoshi?”

“Hmmm, yah.. You can read it on his nameplate right.”

“NO! What I mean is, isn’t that Tadayoshi Ohkura?” KC pointed towards the man standing in the counter. The man just smiled back at her and went near the fryer.

“You know his full name? Did the two of you met before?” KC was shocked at Tegoshi’s question.
“Come on! HE’s Tadayoshi Ohkura of Kanjani 8! Ryo’s other group! He can’t be Aki of SID??? His nameplate clearly shows Tadayoshi!!!! You should know it better than me! You’re in one company!”

“Isn’t he Tadayoshi Ohkura of Kanjani 8?” KC glared at Tegoshi.

“HIM?!? Come on… He’s much fatter and…. And… and….”

“AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!” KC looked up and saw the ‘Eito Rangers’; each wearing a crew uniform… with Subaru being the store manager. Ryo and Hina were holding the balloons, Yoko and Maru holding the cake and Tadayoshi, giving the Tuna Pie that they ordered.

“Thanks! Where’s… Yassan?” Kc was surprised as she saw “Jolibee” emerged from the kitchen. It’s not the original costume of the food chain but the ‘BEE’ suit that Yasuda wore in the last part of their ‘Wahaha’ PV.

“How did you like my surprise?” Tegoshi asked the stunned girl. For her, it was the perfect surprise… and the best birthday ever! The group started singing their singles while the two eat the delicious foods at the table. When they finished eating, Tego pulled KC towards the arcades, leaving the six Eito Rangers restraining green ranger from eating all the stocks of Jolibee.

It was almost dark when they stopped playing almost all of the available games.

“So, what do we do next?” KC asked. Tegoshi thought for a while before giving her an answer.

“I know! Let’s have a test of courage! Let’s go inside the Mummy!” Tegoshi pointed at the creepy looking structure ahead of them. KC smiled and nodded.

“Hehehe… I’ve been inside that one before! It doesn’t scare me at all!”

Once inside, KC grabbed the opportunity and hugged Tegoshi tightly.

“I heard that this one’s really scary…”
“HAHAHAHA!!!! TEGO’S MINE!!!! I’ll bet Karen will kill me if she will learn what I’m doing right now...Hmmm, he smells FRESH!”

“Don’t worry… I’m with you.” Tegoshi reassured and kissed KC on the forehead. KC’s mind went blank. It was like a dream come true. Tegoshi kissed her! She was full of joy and bliss when a monster appeared in front of her, making her fall back on the floor from shock.

“Onee-san! I told you not to come here! I know that you wouldn’t stand it!” KC blinked several times. She was searching for the monster but it seemed that it suddenly disappeared and was replaced by her sister.
“Hey, KC are you alright? Don’t worry we have a nurse here. Oi, Maki! Come here! Help her!” Cogi yelled. KC was really confused. Why were her sister and friends inside the Mummy? And where was her cute companion?

“Uhm, what are you doing here?”

“We wanted to check up on you and we’re glad we did. Hey, what are you looking for?” Joan asked as soon as she saw KC scanning the area for something or rather, someone.

“Where’s Tegoshi?”

“HUH?!?” All of them asked simultaneously.

“I said, where’s Tego? He was just right here before that monster popped up.”

“Onee-san, daijobu?”

“YES!!! I’m fine!” KC related to hem what happened earlier. At the end of her story, all of her friends and sister laughed. “What’s so funny about it?”

“My, my… What a good dream you have there.” Joan managed to say in between her laughing fit.

“You passed out as soon as you entered The Mummy. And you already experienced REM in just five minutes. I’ve never seen that one before even in the hospital where I was working.” Maki explained. KC was silent. She wished that what she experienced was real.

“Don’t be sad. Let’s just continue our fangirling here in Star City!” Karen said. KC let out a sigh and smiled. At least she had a nice dream. She will just enjoy her birthday with her friends and sister.

“Hey KC, I know now what I will give you as a present.”

“What is it Cogi?”

“I will write a fanfic about your dream and post it on my blog! HARHARHAR!”

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Itte Q; Destination, Star City

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki