I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

An Event within an Event  

6/07/2008






(YES. IT'S WITHIN THE TOYCON EVENT.)


If you must recall, this is like an anniversary of what happened at last year's Toycon. Yes, same place, same event, almost the same date, but with different organizers. Hence we encourage those who attended last year to show up and let's have a wuhndhaarful time being on a high! XD You're free to tag along other fans you know in other forums and even in real life. We have this goal of bringing in every JE fan together. Don't be shy, speak up and make yourselves known and heard. The success of this meet won't be possible without your participation, sharing and adherence, right?



To break the ice and avoid dull moments, we prepared some activities. Please be guided by the following:

♫ You're free to wear anything related to JE. Cosplays are fun, too.
♫ Be prepared with your knowledge about JE in general, plus songs and the idols too.
♫ Stock up on cellphone load (preferably unlimited texting). You need that for an activity. *wink*
♫ Prepare yourselves physically and mentally because it'll be one heck of an event for sure. XD GO AND GET LOTS OF SLEEP, THEN STIMULANTS BEFORE SHOWING UP!
Inuulit namin: Walang dapat mahiya sa event na ito.
♫ So, those who are interested on performing a song or dance number, comment on this thread or e-mail me (makinekoi[at]yahoo[dot]com)! You're free to do so! Hell, this is freedom of expression! XD We'll be waiting.

IMPORTANT: We have a drabble writing contest! We encourage aspiring fic writers to submit a 500 to 600-word drabble under one of the following categories:

Fluff/Romance
Drama/Angst
Comedy
Suspense/Thriller
Adult/Smut (hehe~)


ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE SO EVERYBODY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE!
All JE characters, pairings (homo/het) are allowed.
Mail in submisions to makinekoi[at]yahoo[dot]com or rj[underscore]cogi[at]hotmail[dot]com
DEADLINE: ON OR BEFORE JUNE 11, 2008
Prizes await you at the event proper so JOIN NOW! XD

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING: The participants (READ: EVERYONE) will be divided according to the JE group they like most for the prepared activities. Main groups include:

KAT-TUN
NEWS
Kanjani 8
Arashi
Sempais (Kinki Kids, Tackey and Tsubasa, V6, SMAP, Tokio, the likes)
Kouhais (Kisumai, ABC, Hey! Say! Jump!, Ya-ya-yah, the likes)


Please decide on what group you want to belong early on. Also, in case of "outnumbering", also think of a SECONDARY GROUP. It's important. ^_^

AAAND, we say this as early as now: Think of a dance/song number AS A GROUP. (Yes, you'll be mingling with other fans, even those you don't know!) You will present that at the end of the day as a "last" performance.

♫ Please stay tuned for more information. Final announcements will be posted two to three days before the event proper. Send your questions via comments!


Hoping to see you at the 14th!♥ WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PIMP THIS THING EVERYWHERE. (More banners tomorrow. Heck, PC's not working well. Garr.)

Your resident Pinoy Kansai-jins,
Maki (), Cogi, , Karen and KC

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ An Event within an Event

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki