I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Miss Momusu 2007  

6/15/2007

This is my graduation fic for Hitomi, and also, to congratulate the new ms. Universe; Ms. Riyo Mori of Japan. This fic is written in script form.

Miss Momusu 2007


Nakai: "And now, for the Ms. Congeniality award...ms. Niigaki Risa!!"

Risa: "EHHH?!?! HOUTOU NI?!? OH MY GOSH... I can't believe it!!!"

Risa approached Tsunku for the award

Risa: "I would like to thank my family...friends and all the fa...Ehh?!?!"

Tsunku grabbed the mike from Risa

Tsunku: *whispered* This is not the Oscar awards....."Ahermm... And now, for the Ms. Photogenic award...

Sayu: *Thinks* "I'm sure I will win that award.. Nobody can resist my Usa-Chan charm."

Eri: *Thinks* "Look at Sayu grinning at herself. I'm sure she thinks she will win the award. I would like to see her face when Tsunku will announce my name instead of hers."

Tsunku: "The winner....ms. Kusumi Koharu!!"

Sayu and Eri: "NANDATTO!!??!"

Kusumi got the award from Nakai, waves to the crowd, and to Sayu and Eri

Nakai:"The Best in Swimsuit award goes to...Kamei Eri!!"

Eri: *thinks* At least I won an award...

Nakai: " And now, the part you've all been waiting for... The Question and Answer portion!! It will detrmine who will win the Miss Momusu 2007 award! We will start with ms. Michishige, the rest of you, kindly put on your earphones... Please pick a number from this box...She picked... Judge no. 3.. You may now ask her your question."

Mari: "What would you do if you have a very large pimple on your face and you have a photoshoot that day?"

Sayu: "Ahhhm... Ehhh... I think... I think I can't masked it with a make-up because it may irritate it more and destroy my beautiful, flawless skin... I think I will ask the agency to re-schedule my photoshoot for that day. That's all, thank you!"

Tsunku: "Thank you, Ms. Michishige... And Now, may we call on Ms. Yoshizawa Hitomi!"

Yossie picked number 5..

Nakai: "Judge no.5, please ask her a question"

Rika: "A lot of Hello Project girls have been linked to you... But I know 3 girls who are close to you. And those 3 have been paired to you in many fanfic sites. Out of these 3, who will you choose as a girlfriend for real: Miki, Maki...or Me?

Yossie: "*sweat drops* Tha...that's a very hard question... Can't I just choos the 3 of you?"

Rika: "No! You only have to chose one!"

After 10 seconds of silence...

Yossie: *whispered* "you"...

Tsunku: "What? Who did you chose?"

Yossie: "I chose.. (looks into Rika's eyes).. Ishikawa Rika."

Rika: "OK!!! No more further questions...Next!"

Tsunku:" Alright... *sweatdrops*.. We now call Ms. Tanaka!"

Nakai: "Reina picked no. 1.. Judge Goto, kindly give her your question."
Reina blushed

Maki: "In your opinion... Is it ok for you to love a person who's older than you?"

Reina: *blushes even more* " Ahhm... For me, age doesn't matter. Even if the person I loved is older than me (looks straight into Maki's eyes)...Or even if that person seems out of my grasps... I will do everything for her...err...that person so she...err..that person will love me back.That's all, thank you."

Maki smiled sheepishly at Reina

Nakai: (looks back and forth at Reina and Maki)..."Ok, next we have, MS. Takahashi! Please pick a number."

Ai: "Judge no. 2 please.."

Tsunku: "Goodluck to you... Nakazawa-san, please ask her your question"

Yuuko: " If you belong to some secret organization... Ang in order for you to gain power and their trust, they ordered you to kill your friend...let's say... They want you to kill Miki... What would you do?"

Miki: *thinks* Does Nakazawa has a hidden grudge on me?

Ai: " I think I will kill Miki..."

Miki: "NANI!?! So do you want to..hmmmph.."
Yossie covered the sub leader's mouth...

Yuuko: "Is that all?"

Ai: " Hai, that's all, thank you!"

Nakai: *thinks* What a girl.... "And the last one to answer, may we call on, Ms. Fujimoto!"

Miki gives her famous death glare to Ai

Nakai: "The last judge to ask a question is ms. Aya Matsuura."

Aya: "I know that you like Momusu a lot... And we have a special unit called GAM... You were close to Hitomi in Momusu, and you're my bestfriend..If you were to chose between the two, who will it be.... Hitomi in Momusu...Or ME in GAM?"

Miki: *sweatdrops* "Ehh?!? What a stupid question! Could you make a more sensible one?"

Aya: "Just because you find it hard to answer, it doesn't mean that its a stupid question... Now answer it!"

Miki: *gulp*... I guess, I will choose you and GAM..because..."

Aya: "Good answer!!!"

Miki: "Ehh?!?'

Tsunku: "While we wait, let us watch a performance from our special guest from Korea! She will sing the korean version of Renai Revolution 21... Let us welcome ms. Hyun Young with her Love Revolution 02!!"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTPW_MTLkDI


Nakai: "We will now announce the winner...Starting from the 4th runner up....Ms. Sayumi Michishige!!!"

Tsunku: "For the third runner up, please congratulate...Ms. Reina Tanaka!!"

Nakai: "Our second runner up goes to.... Ms. Ai Takahashi!"

Tsunku: "I will announce first the 1st runner up, the one whose name will not be mentioned will automatically become the Ms. Momusu 2007!! Our last year's winner will present the awrd... MAy we call on, Ms. Makoto Ogawa!"

Makoto: Arrives at the stage with the crown and the sash..

Tsunku: "And the 1st runner up...Ms. Miki Fujimoto!!! We have ms. Hitomi Yoshizawa as our new Ms. Momusu for 2007!!!"

Makoto put the crown on Hitomi's head and pinned the sash on her dress
Makoto: "Congratulations!"

Hitomi: "Thanks!"

Tsunku: "By that, we now conclude that Ms. Hitomi Yoshizawa will be the next Momusu who will graduate this year... We now end our program, Good evening everyone!!"

Hitomi: "NANI!?!?"

The End


I can't find a concert version of Hyun Young's music video so it may seem like real. And...If you noticed Miki's answer, that's my "twisted theory" of why she quit Morning Musume. Waahh... my favorites in Morning Musume are leaving me, one by one (T_T)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Miss Momusu 2007

  • ***jane***
    June 16, 2007 at 10:58 PM  

    wei.. papalink din kta kay Louise.. tga st. jo.. mhilig s anime un, ang alm q nga killa k nya eh..



    eto blog q..
    http://nursingwillneverbethesame.blogspot.com/

    visit at your own risk! wakokok! kwento ng buhay q lng mkikita mu d2 :D wag k maingay s mga mbbsa mu ha?! :)

  • ***jane***
    June 16, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

    link mo din aq ah :)
    mmya n q magbabasa... gumgwa p q ng assignment s PE3 eh.. history of badminton! hehe! yehey! badminton PE3 nmin!

  • cogi_yoshi
    June 17, 2007 at 2:53 PM  

    bwehehe...yep..I know louise...I remember borrowing her Ranma cds..Bwehehe..Sya naman ng PE mu...Perfect kna jan..Charuz..Ghe, gwan kta ng link...Tska..I hope, mlagyan ko ito ng tagboard.. :)

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki