I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

How to React To a Confession  

9/09/2009

Finally posted! My brother's really annoying for he almost dragged me away from MY own laptop without letting me finish this first so he can play his dotA. Sorry for those I mailed and waited... (particularly someone there.. but I made it up by putting your quote there..find out what..:) ) So yeah... it's somewhat a continuation of Inside the Elevator.. but it's not that really funny... I guess... it's more on the fluff side. Anyways, enjoy reading it!



“Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah”

“Uh uh… yup…and then?”

“Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah…..”

“*Yawn* yeah.. hmmm, uhuh… sou~”

“Blah blah blah blah blah blah…. Eri?”

“…”

“Hey Eri! Are you even listening to what I’m saying?”

“….”

“ERI!!!! ARE YOU ASLEEP?!?”

“Huh?!? What?!?” Eri replied

“Did you fall asleep on me just now?”

“No… I was listening intently on what you’re saying. And I was remembering something funny that I suddenly became silent. You know me.”

“Oh you remembered something funny?”

“uhhh… yeah?” Eri’s response was more of a question than a statement. She didn’t want to lie to her friend but she has no choice. Sayu will feel very bad if she learned that she FELL ASLEEP but it was actually Sayu’s fault in the first place. She glanced at her digital clock beside her bed. It’s been six hours already since their ‘conversation’ started.

“Well, anyways back to my story…blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah….”

“Here we go again”

……………………
“Uhuh… ok… hhhmm…huh? and then? yeah….... so… ok… it’s alright with me…really……sure…………..”

“Eri!!!”

“Huh?!? Yeah? I’m listening… I’m just checking my mail that’s why I became silent for a while.”
“Geez, now I know how Reina felt. If this keeps up, I’ll really fall asleep and it’ll be hard for her to wake me up. Sayu can’t tell that I’m already sleep-talking earlier. Bad thing is that I can’t remember what I’m saying.”

“Really? SO who mailed you?” Eri paused for a while. No one mailed her for the last five hours so she thought that the last message would be enough for the doubting Sayu. She’ll just mail Reina later and tell her that the last message was at 3 in the morning. She did help her earlier so Reina should help her too.

“Reina. She just said good luck and goodnight.”

“Reina? Now why would she mail you at this time?”

“Uhh, because she’s my friend too and she experienced yesterday what I’m going through right now so she was just checking me out.”

“Ohh… Ok, I’ll let you sleep now.”
“Finally!” Eri rejoiced inwardly. At last, her friend was letting her sleep, she’s luckier than Reina who just slept for about an hour while she can sleep for another four hours. “Just don’t forget our date tomorrow at nine in the morning. In front of the Up-Front Building. I love you! oSAYUMI!!!”

“What the…. EHHH?!?! A DATE?!?!? Since when?!” Eri tried to remember what her friend was telling her earlier but the most that she can remember was the rambling of her friend about her looks and some cute things that she saw. She decided to give up thinking and let sleep fall on her.

…………………
“Hey Eri, is it alright if I’m going to tell you something?”

“Uhuh”

“But please don’t feel grossed out or something or jeopardize our friendship.”

“ok…”

“Honestly, What I told earlier. About me liking Reina. That was just lie. I was really trying to vie for a position as a leader nothing else.”

“hhmm”

” Promise! It’s the truth! I thought that if I became the leader, I can do anything that I want… Including my selfish reasons... with you.”

“huh?”

“I took the chance to kiss you last week, when you were really ‘knocked out’ on that Yomiki scene in the elevator… because I really like you… A LOT.”

“and then?”

“Then I thought that I’ll be using my leadership powers to make you fall for me, that is if you don’t feel the same way towards me. I’ll be the first one to break that leader-sub leader thing if you’re not my partner. But remember what Koharu said earlier?”

“ yeah…”

“If it’s in seniority, I don’t have a problem because it’s you who I’m with.”

“ so…”

“So I’m taking this opportunity to ask you on a date tomorrow. It’s our rest day right? I’ll see you in front of Up- Front building at 9. I’ll take you to my favorite places which I know for sure, you will like.”

“ok…”

“Are you sure it’s okay? You’re not disgusted with me for liking you?”

“it’s alright with me…”

“really?”

“really……”

“So by this…I think… we’re officially a couple now?”

“sure...”

“Yatta!!! YEy! You don’t know how happy I am right now… I love you Eri.”

“…..”

“Eri?”

“……”

“ERI!!!”

……………..
“HOLY CRAP SO THAT WAS IT?!?!?”

“What was, ‘so that was it thing that you’re talking about?” Eri gazed at the person in front of her. She glanced at the clock and it showed her that it’s just eight in the morning.

“EHHH?!?! SAYU?!?! What are you doing here?!?!”

“I know I said that we have a date at nine but since you’re my girlfriend now… I thought that it’s sweet to pick you up. And besides, sometimes you become tardy and come up thirty minutes late.”

“HUH?!?! Ehh??!? EHHHHH?!?!”

“I know you hang-out with Gaki-san a lot but please, stop being the second ‘reaction queen’.”

“NANI?!? USO!!! USO!!! I’m not like Gaki-san!!!”

“You should hear yourself just now. Anyways, I watched your Futarigoto before I went here.”
“Oh yeah, I talked about her in there… WHAT THE?!?!”

“Very reliable but very spaced out too… She’s really mysterious. You know this mystery can be solved because I’m telling you the answer right now.” Eri backed away a little, she’s not used to ‘this’ Sayu. Well, she’s still her friend Sayu… but the one talking right now is the ‘mysterious’ Sayu.

“I’m spaced-out because I fell for you right there at the audition. I’m mysterious because I liked you right from the start.”

“And I like Umeboshi!” Eri didn’t know what came to her mind to say that thing. All she wanted to do was to divert the topic for she didn’t know how to react to her friend’s confessions.

“Huh? Ok… And I like Spaghetti… So I’ll call you my Umeboshi.. and you call me Spaghetti.”

“Ok. But it sounded a bit weird. More like stupid. But I’m the Atomic Aho of the group right? So I guess, I’m not in the right position to say that. Right?” Sayu smiled. Her friend can be really weird most of the times but still, it’s that character of hers that made her fall for her.

“Yeah, but I still love you nonetheless.” Sayumi moved forward and kissed her friend on the lips. Eri’s mind went blank but after a few seconds, her eyes slowly widened at the shock.

“DID YOU JUST KISS ME?!?”

“ahh yeah?” Sayumi replied nervously.

“ON THE LIPS?!?”

“yeah?”

“THEN THAT WILL MAKE US OFFICIALLY DATING NOW, RIGHT?!?” Sayumi nodded in response. Eri was freaking out and she’s somewhat scared. She was talking about Eri earlier about this and she can clearly remember that her friend answered that she will not feel grossed out or anything. But what her friend was showing right now was the complete opposite of it.

“GEEZ?!? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?! Come on! We have a date in less than” Eri glanced at the clock beside her bed, “twenty minutes!”

“I did tell you about it on the phone.”

“Since we’re officially a couple now… would you please not get angry at me when I tell you that I really fell asleep on you while we’re talking on the phone.”

“Ehh? But you were still responding…”

“I’m sleep talking. Most of the time.”


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ How to React To a Confession

  • yushiro909
    September 9, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

    hehehe Eri aho! kawaii....

    ne,ne...author-san....how about Gaki-Kame.....? hehe

  • charmy
    September 9, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

    I was beaten? DAMN YOU SCHOOL!

    Nice story XD
    I can't believe it's KameShige!
    I can't believe it was kinda cute!
    I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER!
    I also can't believe she chose Shige over Reina! Reina! Why didn't you fight for your woman?

    Also you did not quote me! You quoted you! Silly Billy! XD You're the one that says "Osayumi" Im the one that says "SweetBlack dreams" XD lol jks. Im kidding, I made up the Osayumi but I only used it like once XD I feel slack!

    Oh btw yushiro909, come joint my jphip rpg! And help me convince CogyYoshi to join too!~ lol

    Anyway great job buddy :) I can't wait for the next update if there is one. I also can't wait for fangirl..> I have to get to work writing so that by the time you feel like continuing it again you'll owe me a billion chapters! MWAHAHAHAHA!~

  • cogi_yoshi
    September 10, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

    @yushiro909
    Hi there! You finally found it..hehehe.. wait... I think I remember that you commented somewhere before... can't rememeber what fic...anyways... gakikame...I'm currently writing another Sayu POV and I did mention GakiKame there... I'm thinking about making it a oneshot..but I have a feeling it will become a series..ahahaha..Look forward to it.XD

    @Charmy
    Is it cute? Ahahaha... the phone part really is me... I tend to somewhat sleep-talk someone before..because have such a good heart not to tell that someone that I'm sleepy and just resume rambling tomorrow..or something like that..and that osayumi part...yeah.. you just mentioned it once but it still came from YOU... the fangirl...yeah... slowly..I'm making some itsy bitsy progress... i tell you, there's too much drama on the Three-tums part that's why it's kinda hard to write with my mood on the funny side right now...and yeah..joined ur RPG as goto maki..kindly delete Miki Fujimoto because I saw that there's someone who registered first as Miki so yeah...just accept Maki..XD

    PS: I told you before...fangirl's almost in the end..so I don't own you BILLION chapters..LOL

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki