I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

JE POWA DRINK (Shock Me VS Devil or Angel)  

4/19/2009

At last! I finally posted the b-day fic for my other friend (Karen). It's really hard to think of a story between Ryo and Massu... But still, I managed it... Hehehe. Enjoy reading it! LOL!



Hey! Stop! Are you free?” Takahisa Masuda knew the owner of that voice but he didn’t look back. After all, he’s not even sure whether ‘that’ person was pertaining to him.

“Hey! Buta! I said stop!” Now Massu knew that ‘that’ person was talking to him. He looked back and saw Ryo was running towards him.

“Hi Ryo! What do you want”? Massuda asked. Ryo tried to catch his breath by inhaling a lot of air.. He then smiled at Massu. Now Massu regretted he asked that one.

“Nothing really… but can I ask you a favor?”

“Uhmm, what favor?”

“Can you buy me that ‘energy drink’? Onegai?”

“Ehhh? That’s so far away! I want to go home early… I’ll buy you some other time but not now.” Massuda started walking away from his group mate. He clearly remembered that ‘fateful’ day specifically, two days ago, when he gave Ryo a bottle of energy drink he bought from a temple two cities away. Ryo was so hyperactive after drinking it and seemed that he was on a state of euphoria. Massu ended up giving then three bottles to Ryo which he bought for himself.

“Come on… I’m begging you! I’ll do anything you want… I just want to drink more of that drink.” Ryo held on tightly on Massu’s shoulder bringing him into a halt.

“If you desperately want it, then go there! I already made a sketch for you yesterday.”

“Ehh, but we have a recording for today…”

“Then go there some other time. I need to do something in my house. So I want to go home right now.”

“Then…” Ryo said ‘darkly’. His aura changed into Sousuke, the ‘violent’ guy he played on one of his dramas. “If something happened to me, you will regret it.”

“Your ‘Sousuke-mode’ will not affect my decision. I’ll go home now.” With that said, Massu removed Ryo’s hand on his shoulder and run away.

…………..
Massu quickly changed his clothes and fall onto his bed as soon as he got home. It was a tiring day for him so he decided to sleep even for at least two hours. He set his alarm at 7 in the evening to eat his dinner.

“~Massu…..”

“ZZZzzz”

“~Massuda…”

“Zzz”

“~Hey, buta…”

“Huh?” Massu stirred from his sleep. He looked at his alarm clock and saw that it’s already 11:30 in the evening. “I’m so tired that I haven’t heard the alarm go off…” He was about to sit up when he heard something… or someone, calling out his name.

“~Massu…”

“Ehh? Who’s there?” Massu replied with a shaking voice.

“~Buta…”

“Ryo? Is that you? How did you get ….” Massu didn’t even complete his question when the door opened and saw Ryo ‘floating’ in mid-air.

“~I told you, you’ll regret it….”

“I’m sorry about what happened earlier but… come on Ryo, don’t be so childish. Stop playing tricks on me. It will not scare me.” With that said, the door closed but after a while. A hand started appearing right through the door. Massu was frightened at the sight. After a couple of seconds, Ryo was already inside the room.

“I’ve met an accident because you didn’t buy that drink for me…. And now… I’ll make you pay!” Ryo ‘flew’ towards Massu and tried to suffocate him.

“H..elppppp..”

*RING RING RING*

“He…lllpp me…”

*RING RING RING*

Massuda quickly sat on his bed while coughing loudly. He looked at his clock and then turned the alarm off.

“Thank goodness, it’s just a nightmare.” Massu stand up and went to his kitchen to prepare his dinner. He just made Miso Soup and Katsudon for his dinner and a got a chocolate bar for his dessert. He was about to eat his meal when someone knock on his door.

“Hey, Massu open up!” Massuda quickly went to his door to greet his friend Tegoshi.

“Hi there Tego! Why did you visit me at this hour?”

“Ryo met an accident. He was critical at this very minute.”

“WHAT?! Oh no… So my nightmare’s telling me something…” Massu blurted. Tegoshi looked at him with quizzical eyes. Massu led his friend towards the couch and decided to tell everything to him.

“Just don’t think about it. Maybe it’s just a coincidence.”

“Or maybe it’s really my fault.” Massu replied.

“I went here to ask you to go to the hospital with me but after hearing your story, I guess it’s better for you not to go there now. I’ll stay here with you if you’re scared.”

“I’m not scared!”

“Fine. You’re not scared but I’ll still stay here. Nightmare’s can be deadly too if you can’t wake up from it.”

“Yah, I know… Thanks.”

…………………
“Massu~~”

“Tego…”

“Hai?”

“Did you hear that?”

“No… what is it?”

“Someone’s calling me…”

“I haven’t heard anything… Just go to sleep…” Massu covered his head with his pillow but then…

“Hey, buta~~”

Massu turned around to face his friend without even removing the pillow from his head. He shook his friend’s shoulder and whispered.

“Hey…someone’s really calling me… It’s Ryo… HE’s the only one calling me ‘buta’.” Massu felt his friend sat on the bed and opened the light beside him.

“If you’re too scared, let’s just open the light.” Massu thanked his friend inside and decided to remove the pillow from his face. He was shocked to see the person beside Tego.

“Ryo…”

“Huh?” Tegoshi looked from right and left but saw no one. “Hey, are you hallucinating or something? What’s with that face?”

Massu wondered why Tego looked past Ryo when he looked over his left shoulder but now he realized something… He’s the only one who can see or hear Ryo.

“You’ll regret it~”

“NO!!!!!”

……………….
Massu sat up on his bed, bewildered. Tegoshi was already gone. He looked over at his clock to check the time. It’s already 5:30… in the afternoon.

“Woah! I’ve slept that long?” HEe quickly grabbed his phone to check whether Tegoshi left a message but he noticed something…

“Ehh??? The same date?! That means I just slept for thirty minutes?” Massu was about to go back to sleep when he heard something…

“Massu~

“No way… Is this still a dream or reality?” Before he heard it again, he quickly changed his clothes and went out of his house. He rode the train and decided to buy that drink. He arrived in their office at around 8 in the evening.

“HI Ryo!”

“Oi Massu! I thought you’re going to do something?”

“Yup… I was but I decided to buy the drink… Here.” Massu handed him ten bottles of the energy drink that Ryo wanted so much.

“THAnk YOU!!! I’m so happy…”

“Ok, I’ll go now, ja!” Massu waved at Ryo and sighed… At least he can sleep soundly in his home tonight.

“Hey, thanks for scaring him…”

Massu looked back and saw Ryo talking to nothing in particular.

“Hey, did you say something?” Massu asked and Ryo just shook his head…

“Geez, I still have a hangover about hearing things…”

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki