I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Keitai 911  

1/14/2008

This funny thing realy happened on my birthday last January 10. I edited some parts of it.(I'm not that really addicted to cell phone... promise XD) Maki said she's going to make a Johnny's version of it... So here's my Momusu version. Enjoy



Cell phone is considered a necessity nowadays. It can be used as a ticket for boarding a train, an electronic wallet that can be used to pay for some services, or just a simple tool used to communicate with friends. Because of its many uses, some people cannot live without their “keitai”.

“Kabutomushi…. I need to confess something to you.” Hitomi tried to analyze Miki’s voice on the phone. She sounded happy but then, there’s a guilty tone when she said the word ‘confess’.

“What is it then? Did Makoto say something to you?”

“Yeah, but that’s not the REAL reason why I called you.”

“Ok… then what is it?”

“Promise me that you’ll not get angry at me…” Miki said in her most serious voice ever. Hitomi’s started beating very fast. It was about 15 minutes ago when she helped Miki and Makoto get a ride home.

[i] “She seemed happy earlier… What could her problem be?”[/i]
“We’ve been friends for a long time now… You know that I don’t get angry that easily. So just tell me what you want to tell me.”

“I’ve accidentally placed you phone on my bag.” Hitomi became quiet.

[i] “Phone? My cell phone?....”[/i]
Hitomi scanned her room; she looked at her table and on the computer table. Her phone was indeed missing.

“I was near our house and I thought to mail my mom. But then, I’ve pulled out your phone instead of mine…. HAHAHAHA… What a funny thing to happen right?”

[i] “Remain calm…. Remain calm… it’s just a phone…. It’s just a phone…”[/i]

“Hey, still there?” Miki asked after throwing a laughing fit.

“Yeah, I’m ok.”

“I’m really sorry. I guess I’ve put it in my bag, unknowingly after I’ve answered Kon-Kon’s message. I’ll return it tomorrow afternoon.”

“It’s really ok… You can use my phone for now. You and Sayumi can text each other. Its unlimited text will last until tomorrow morning at 8.”

“Ok, I’m texting her right now…” Hitomi could clearly hear Miki typing a message. “Sayu! It’s me Miki…. I’ve taken Hitomi’s phone! Hahahaha.”

“Explain to her what happened.” Hitomi cut off.

“Hai, I’m typing it……” Miki pressed the send button and waited for a second before the confirmation showed. “There, I’ve sent it already.”

“I need you to send a message for Maki.”

“Hai, just dictate it.”

“Type, Hi Maki! It’s Miki. I’ve accidentally took your best friend’s phone. She said that she will just text you tomorrow night.” Hitomi tired to sound calm.

[i] “MY PHONE!!!!!” [/i]

“What’s her name on your phone book?” Miki asked after typing the message.

“Gocchan…” Hitomi answered.

“There are three ‘Gocchan’ listed here.”

“Send it to the one with 0923… That’s her new number.”

“Ok, I saw it… Geez, you should just delete her old numbers.”

“I don’t want to… I’ll leave you some reminders about my phone ok?”

“What’s this… your last will and testament? Hahahaha!” Miki started laughing again. Hitomi laughed a little.

“Yeah, somewhat like that.”
[i] “IT’S NOT FUNNY!!!”[/i]

“Ok, so tell me what you want.”

“If someone sent quotes, retain the funny ones and delete the others ok?”

“Now I have an idea where you get those funny jokes of yours.” Miki interrupted.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Then if it’s important, forward it to ‘Mai’ on my phonebook. If there’s no space for new messages, delete the old ones, got that?”

“Got it.”

“And by the way,” Hitomi thought about something. “kindly charge it.”

“I know. I’m charging it already.” Miki answered.

“My password’s 1444, in case you turned it off accidentally. If you want to get some mp3’s or video, fill free to do so.”

“Thanks! I’ll do that… By the way, do you want some SID videos? I’ll send it on your phone” Miki asked and Hitomi became happy for the first time since hearing this bad news.

“YES!!! I love that! Oh…. Just delete my Naruto mp3’s if there is no space in the memory card.”

“Ok… Will you be ok without your cell phone?”

[i] “NO!!!’ [/i]

“Yeah, I think I can manage. I’m really sleepy now. I still have classes tomorrow morning. Thanks again for coming here today.”

“Hahaha. I should be the one saying that. The food taste great! Oyasumi!”

“Oyasumi!” Hitomi put down the receiver.

“MY PHONE!!!!!”

“Don’t shout! It’s already late in the evening!” Hitomi’s mother warned her from the kitchen.

“Gomen! I need to borrow your cell phone.” Hitomi ran towards her parents’ room. She spotted the thing on the table and started typing a message.

[i]“Mai, if my number texted you, read it and tell me the contents tomorrow at school. Miki accidentally took my cell phone… I ALREADY MISS MY PHONE!!!! T_T…. By the way, tell Ayaka that she left her pony tail here. I’ll bring it tomorrow”[/i]

Hitomi checked the balance of her mother’s phone whether it’s still enough to make another message. She smiled after reading the confirmation and started typing another message.

[i] “Thanks for coming here. By the way, don’t reply on my number. Miki accidentally took my phone. I’ll just text you once I get it tomorrow evening. Thanks again! Oyasumi! ”[/i]

Hitomi waited a couple of minutes before her mother’s phone rang.
[i] “I should be the one thanking you… I really had fun… Oyasumi! Mwaah ”
Sender: Rika [/i]

Hitomi put down the phone and went inside her room to sleep.


…………
“Did my phone mail you?” Hitomi asked Mai as soon as she entered their room. Mai checked her phone.

“Not yet…. So… How’s our text addict doing?” Mai smiled evilly. “How do you feel now that your precious phone is not with you?”

“I’m doing fine… I think I can manage.”

……………..
After 4 hours

“Hello? Who’s this? Oh hi!!! How you’re doing?” Hitomi could clearly here Ayaka’s conversation on her phone. She looked at her left and saw Ai Takahashi quietly texting someone with her phone. Hitomi sighed and stood up. She went to their professor’s table to sit at her comfortable chair.

“I have a new mp3! I’ll pass it to you!” Reina screamed once she got inside their room. Eri on the other hand, immediately took out her phone.

[i] “So many temptations…”[/i]
Hitomi rested her head on the table. After quite sometime, she can hear her favourite song. She wondered where it was coming from so she looked up. She wished she didn’t because she just saw Risa eating biscuits while playing a song from her phone. Hitomi stood up to leave their room but then Sayumi called her.

“Yocchan, do you have an extra load? I need to text Kusumi.”

“Can’t you see that I don’t have a phone right now?” Hitomi replied in a gloomy tone. Sayumi stepped back and went towards her friends. Hitomi yelled before going out of their room.

“I MISS MY CELLPHONE!!!!!!! WHY DID IT HAPPEN?!”


-The End-


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Keitai 911

  • Anonymous
    January 22, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

    HAHA COGI YOU WIN FOR WRITING THIS.
    I totally forgot about my promise that I'd be making a fic out of this incident. But I would.... XD

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki