I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Bloody AKB48  

11/19/2009

Back! After almost a month... Been really busy..something happened so my busy schedule was doubled... Anyways... it's ok now so I'll bring you this POST halloween fic... 'someone' gave this idea to me... AHahaha...enjoy!


A dark cumulus cloud was hovering above the well-lit Tokyo sky, making the atmosphere a little bit eerie than it already was. Add to that, it’s the day where the ‘ghouls’ and ‘ghosts’ were said to walk off the face of the earth. At this gloomy Halloween night, the girls of Morning Musume were having a sleep over at their leader’s room.

“Ai-chan! Tell us a scary story!!!” Linlin suddenly suggested. The other girls slowly turned their heads towards her with a shocked expression in their faces. “What? Come on… It’s Halloween and a great way to celebrate it is to tell some scary stories right?”

“She has a point.” Junjun thought out loud. The other girls rolled their eyes at her. They knew that Junjun likes scary stuffs. Ai, being the ‘good’ leader that she was, decided to call it a day.

“Okay girls, it’s already late. We should sleep now. I know that we still have our free day tomorrow but some girls here are already tired from the earlier performance.” Ai scanned each faces of her members and it shows that ALL of them clearly didn’t want to sleep yet.

“I know a good one. It’s based from the experience of one of my friends in Kanagawa.” Ai stared at her best friend in horror. Risa’s her best friend but she’s not supporting her in her ‘lame’ attempt to escape the possible ‘Horror Fest’. Her pleading eyes were not enough to make Risa stop her storytelling.

“I’ll call this one… ‘The Tale of the Operating Room’.” Risa said in her lowest voice ever.

“COOL!!! Gaki-san, you sounded like you’re a part of the Midnight Society!” Eri gleefully exclaimed but Reina softly elbowed Eri’s side to silence her. Risa continued with her story.

“My friend was operated at a certain hospital to remove her kidney stones. She told me that she was knocked out from the anesthetic and she didn’t know anything that’s happening around her. The doctors were the only ones who told her what happened.”

“Ehh? How was that possible?” Ai asked, her voice quivering. She’s supposed to be scared but her curiosity got the best of her.

“Hmmm, I was wondering about that too. The doctors said that she’s REALLY knocked out but she’s still talking and she was even answering their questions, as if she was awake too.”

“I’m talking in my sleep too…” Eri butt in.

“Kame… your sleep talking is about your dreams and most of it is nonsense… while her, she knew what the doctors were doing and she was even following their prayer but when she woke up, she can’t remember a thing.”

“Creepy…. And then?” Linlin asked, her usually happy face was replaced by fear and anticipation for the outcome of the story.

“Well, that’s the end of it.” Risa announced. Ai smacked her head.

“What the heck was that?! Your dream that your grandma was being chased by an orangutan was even scarier than that!”

“ Come on… Can’t you just get it? My friend was possessed by a spirit because a lot of people died in that hospital! I was just being nice because I know that you’re scared of ghosts and stuffs.”

“Ohh… Is that so? Sorry.” Ai said and hugged her dearest friend who’s sitting beside her.

“I know a good one.” Aika suddenly exclaimed. All eyes turned towards her. “And it happened to me before.”

“EEHHHH!?!? NO WAY?!” The girls screamed at the same time. Aika just nodded in response and proceeded with her story.

“It was on my 10th birthday party where I was wearing a white princess-like dress. I won’t give you any details about that but, it ended late at night and I was really tired. I just threw my dress on the right side of my bed and it landed… well, actually it was more like hanging from the side of my dresser mirror. Anyways, I got dressed then slept. And then… it happened on my dream…” Aika paused for a while to look at how the girls reacted. She saw that they were listening intently on her story and was anticipating a ‘good’ scare specially Ai who ‘locked’ Risa on a tight koala hug.

“I dreamt that I was on my bed and then, an old white lady was floating on my right. I can still clearly see her wrinkled face, her burning red eyes… her…”

“STOP DESCRIBING IT!!!” Ai yelled, all the girls looked at her, grinning at her current situation. “Well, just continue with your story but don’t describe the lady any further.”

“Ok…” Aika continued, “Where was I… oh yeah, the old lady was floating near me. I wanted to run away but I can’t move my body. It feels like I was really, really sleepy that I can’t even move my fingers. A friend of mine introduced me to a prayer to exorcise evil. It’s in latin. I’ve memorized with my heart it but it seems that I can’t remember some parts and can’t continue with it. Then I tried the common prayers but the old lady was praying it together with me… and you know what’s scary?”

“She went closer to you?” Junjun asked.

“No.”

“She tried to bite your neck.” Sayumi declared as if she was so sure of what happened. Reina responded.

“Sayu… she’s not a vampire ok? How come will she bit her neck right? So Aika, what happened next?”

“Well, she said… ‘you think I didn’t know that prayer right?’. Her voice was really scary and then she laughed like a madman. I knew that it was just a dream so I said to myself that I will wake up from that scary dream; and I did. But when I opened my eyes… I still saw that white lady.”

The girls screamed loudly. Aika covered her ears with her hands. “GEEZ!!! Are you trying to make me deaf? Anyways, back to my story, it’s not actually a ‘ghost’ just like in my dream but it’s my dress. The creases on my dress formed exactly the face of the old lady in my dream… scary right?”

“So… what… did… you do… with … your dress.” Ai slowly asked with her voice shaking in fear. Risa could only smile at the way her best friend was acting.

“Well, I just put it back in my cabinet. It’s still my dress right? I just can’t throw it away that easily and besides… it’s my mom who bought that for me.”

“Speaking of buying… I had a scary experience once.” Reina suddenly said. “I was buying this particular necklace when I saw a friend of mine near another stall. I thought about going to her after buying the necklace but when I looked again in that store, she was already gone. And then after two hours, I was about to leave the mall when my friend greeted me. I told her I saw her inside but she said that she had just arrived.”

“When you saw that friend of yours in that stall… was she wearing the exact same clothes that when you saw her again?” Junjun asked. Reina nodded vigorously, hoping that Junjun has the answer. “Well, that was her doppelganger. I bet something bad happened to your friend after that?”

“Yeah! She got sick! How did you know?”

“It’s said that doppelgangers are harbingers of bad luck. If you or someone saw your doppelganger, it means that either you will become sick… or worse… you’ll be dead!” Junjun emphasized the last word which made their leader hug her best friend tighter.

“Ai-chan… you know, from this angle… It looks like you were just using your ‘fear’ as a way to score points on Risa.” Sayumi blatantly said making the older girl blush. Eri lightly hit her best friend on her head. “Itai! Why did you do that?”

“Because you’re stating the obvious… You’re making Ai-chan blush. Just let her do her thing silently ok?” Sayumi nodded and turned towards Linlin who was raising her hand like a school girl.

“OOHH!!OHH!!! I remember!! I have a scary experience too! It was back when I was still in China. We were cleaning our school’s auditorium with only the light from the stage open. The back part was really dark and you can’t see a thing but I did. I saw something walking in there. And I know it’s not human… It’s pure black! If it’s a human, then I will see a faint flesh color right? But it’s darker than the background color and all of us suddenly felt that the room became cold.”

“Just like…. Now?”

“RISA!!!! STOP SCARING ME!!!!!!” Ai’s scream was followed by a loud thunder.

“I’m not scaring you… What I mean by that is, it’s getting cold now because it’s raining.”

“No… you’re clearly scaring me! It has a double meaning!” Ai answered back while still not removing her hold on Risa.

“Hey…. Have you heard the story of Bloody Mary?” Ai’s eyes widened in horror as she heard Junjun’s ‘cold’ and ‘dark’ voice. Everyone knew about that urban legend. Ai tried to calm herself in preparation for Junjun’s story but instead she heard the bunny’s voice.

"OMG! I KNOW OF A SIMILAR ONE! I heard that if a Morning Musume member goes in a dark room and says ‘AKB48’ in front of a mirror 3 times, one of them will appear in the mirror and try to scratch out your vocal chords!" Ai sighed in relief. At least Sayu said something that’s not meant to scare her.

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" said Reina. Sayu stared at her and then grinned.

“You’re just scared.”

“What?! I’m not scared! Who told you that JOKE?! Geez, you know what. I’m going to the bathroom and try your lame joke.” Reina stood up and went inside Ai’s bathroom and closed the door. They saw the light was turned off and heard Reina said ‘Akb48’ three times. “See… I told you it’s just… AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
The girls were stunned as they heard Reina screaming wildly inside. They rushed towards the bathroom and tried to open the ‘locked’ door.

“Reina! What’s happening?” Sayu pounded the door to no avail. Eri tried to kick the door down to no avail. Aika rolled her eyes towards her sempais.

“Geez… you could ask Takahashi-san for the keys…” The two Rokkies stopped for a while and then resumed beating the door. “REINA!!!! Are you alright?!?! Hold on!!! We’re coming!!!”

“How come it won’t open? We didn’t hear her lock it.” Ai said to herself while holding tightly to Linlin as a replacement for her best friend who just stood up and went towards the direction of her bathroom.

Aika walked towards their stunned leader and asked for the keys. Ai was in no condition to move so Risa was the one who went to Ai’s dresser and grabbed the keys. She was about to give it to Aika when Reina’s screaming ceased. The two girls looked at each other rather alarmed and then they ran towards the bathroom. Before they can insert the key, the door opened by itself, revealing a terrified Reina lying on the floor; shivering and rocking back and forth. Junjun glanced at the mirror but saw nothing. Eri and Sayu carried Reina on Ai’s bed. Linlin managed to get out from Ai’s grip and went to Ai’s personal fridge to get some water for her terrified co-member.

“What did you see? I didn’t see anything on the mirror.” Junjun asked. Sayu sat beside her friend.

“Did you see your future husband?”

“Or an AKB48 member?” Eri queried.

“Something really scary?” Aika asked and then Reina nodded. Ai grabbed Risa again and hugged her tightly. Risa being caught again by the ‘koala’ hug of Ai, decided to give her best friend a ‘small’ scare.

“Did you see bloody Mary?” Risa felt Ai’s grip tighten after hearing that name, then followed by a light smack on her head.

“no.”

“Then tell us what it is.” Sayu demanded.

“I… saw…” Reina wasn’t able to finish her sentence when a lightning flashed, followed by a deafening sound of a thunder. The girls screamed and then screamed louder when the lights were cut off.

………………………
” I’m almost finished!!!! I’m missing out our sleep over because of this freaking assignment! Need to do it fast.. HAYAKUSUMI mode… ON!!!”
Koharu focused and in no time at all she finished her math assignment. She quickly changed into her pajamas and went towards Ai’s room. As she was walking in the hallway towards the stairs, she can hear faint sounds of girls screaming and as she walked closer towards Ai’s room, it’s getting louder and louder until it suddenly stopped.

“What was that? Are they telling creepy stories?” Koharu was really intrigued so she ran towards the corner but her instincts told her to stop and hide for a while when the door opened and saw two figures walking out of Ai’s room. When the coast was clear she ran towards the room and opened the light, revealing the ‘devastating’ situation of her friends.

“Guys!! What did Fujimoto-san and Nakazawa-san did to you?!?”

The End

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Bloody AKB48

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki