I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

A Birthday Call From Hell  

1/28/2008

I just did this within 15 minutes last night(due to the internet connection which automatically logs out every 15 minutes.(T_T) ) but I haven't posted it yesterday because my time ran out. So here it is... Oh yeah... This is a post-bday fic for Rika... Hope you enjoy it!XD




"What was that sound? Whose ringtone is that?" Hitomi looked inside her bag to search for cell phone. She got it but it's not hers. The Rokkies searched for their cell phiones but none of them were ringing. A girl walked out of the restroom and went to sit beside Hitomi.

"Where's your phone?"

"Huh? Why?"

"We heard a ringtone." As Hitomi said those words, the same ringtone was heard again.

"Nu uh, not my tone." Rika reached for her bag and saw her cell phone flashing. "Uso? Why... My ringtone's supposed to be I Wish." Rika flipped open her phone and revealed the name of the caller. She almost threw her phone away for her own name was registered on her monotor. Hitomi looked at it and remembered something.

"It's impossible.... I thought I've heard this ringtone before... It's the tone from the movie "1 missed call". Rika looked at her. Fear was clearly written on her eyes for she knew that movie. The person will surely die after that dreaded ring tone was heard.

"Why don't you answer it? At least you have an idea about the way you will die right?" Reina answered which earned her a hard smack from her two friends. Rika hugged Hitomi tightly.

"I don't want to die! It's my birthday today!" Hitomi took the phone from the floor and listened on the message. Rika was surprised at what Hitomi did. Hitomi's blood was drained from her face. Rika looked back to see what Hitomi was looking at. She saw a girl, who looks a lot like Sadako walking towards them.

"KYAAAH!!!!" The rokkies screamed and run away as fast as they can. Rika couldn't move even a single muscle. The girl hovered on top of her and moved her face closer to her. Rika heard the creepiest voice ever.

"~Happy birthday..~~~"

Rika was surprised at what the ghoul said. She then heard Hitomi laughed behind her. The Rokkies went back, laughing. Rika looked at the girl who's wearing a white dress covered in blood.

"Miki?!"

"Kabutomushi's plan!" Miki explained. She helped her get up as Hitomi gave her a gift; a pink teddy bear.

"I played with your cell phone when you went to the rest room. Happy Birthday Rika!"

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ A Birthday Call From Hell

  • Anonymous
    January 29, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

    Hahahaha! Short but funny... XD

  • Anonymous
    January 30, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

    hahahaha This was good!! Poor Rika-chan xD Oh! I saw that movie >.< Kowai~

  • steph
    February 15, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

    I literally LOL-ed at Reina's "Why don't you answer it? At least you have an idea about the way you will die right?"

    I remember the movie.... and I remember sleeping halfway through it.. Horror movies are always filled with 80minutes of talk and 'boring' scenes then there just that 10minutes where the ghost appears... bleah!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki