I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Broken Destiny: Epilogue ver 1  

3/07/2008

After a couple of days without sleeping. I finally managed to pass all my requirements!!!! Ahahahaha... Now, I'll start writing all unfinished fanfics that's bugging my mind for almost two weeks. Enjoy the 1st version of my ending in Broken Destiny.XD



The school ground roared with the shouts from the students of Tokyo Gakuen as the school’s sub captain scored. Their opponent called a time out as they only lead with a point.

“Good job Yoshizawaaaah!” Nakazawa screamed with such energy. The other students couldn’t believe that their infamous ‘terror’ teacher became a little bit nicer. But if someone made something wrong, her glare can still scare the wits out of those students.

“Hitomi, is it alright with you to play futsal? You’ve just been out of the hospital last week.” Nakazawa asked, full of concern for her student. Hitomi smiled.

“Hai. I feel better now. And besides, this will be the first time that I’ll be playing with such a great team, now that Konno-san joined us.”

“Fine, I’m just concerned about your well being… So.. Sayu and Asami you deserve to rest for now. You’ve shown us a really good quarter. Eri, you’ll be the substitute to Asami. Hitomi and Rika, it’s your turn now. Show them what we’ve got!” Nakazawa patted their shoulders. She was very fortunate to have such a powerful team. A team isn’t a team if they don’t understand each other. She was glad to see the old Miki and Aya happily playing together with their friends. She made Hitomi their captain because she’s a good player but she would really like this ‘old’ Miki to lead the team and help them grow as a player and as a person. Yuuko smiled to herself as she visualized Miki as the protective and fearless leader… and Rika as the new sub-leader of the team, ready and armed with such strategic skills. But that can wait for the next school year. They will need to focus in this game and win.

“Hey leader! How are you?” Masae approached Rika and hugged her tightly. Apparently, it was Masae’s school that they were competing against.

“I see that your hairdo’s different from the last time that we saw you.” Rika messed up Masae’s hair. The other laughed at her comment.

“I always change it every two weeks.” Masae noticed Hitomi looking at them, seriously.

“Hontou? Doesn’t the chemicals damage your scalp and hair?” Rika asked in disbelief.

“No… it’s safe to use… by the way, I noticed your captain looking at us rather seriously. She may think that you’re a spy from our school.” Masae joked. Rika looked at her back and waved at Hitomi to come. “Hey, why are you calling her?!”

“I’ll introduce you to my girlfriend…”

“What?!? Girl friend?... So it’s true… you’ve already moved on from Maki… Now I know why you only wear your necklace… without the little bottle containing Maki’s ash. Omedetto!”

“Yeah… but I didn’t move on.” Rika put her arms on Hitomi’s shoulder as soon as she arrived.

“Hitomi, this is Masae Ootani… Do you remember her?”

“Yah… partly… she’s with Ayumi’s team right? I remember that we’re having a hard time to defeat them in our Sports Festival.”

“It’s because your ankle’s swollen and you can’t play in the last few minutes.” Masae’s eyes grew wide as she heard Rika’s last sentence. If she remembered it correctly, it was Maki who sprained her foot during their Sports Festival.

“Masae, meet Yoshizawa Hitomi, a.k.a. Gotou Maki.”

“Yoh! Nice to see you again!” Hitomi reached her hand for a hand shake but then, the referee whistled for the start of the game.

“Uso! It can’t be true! How?.... Why?...”

“We’ll just tell you… after the game.” Rika waved back and returned to her post. With Masae’s mind full of curiosity, Tokyo Gakuen won easily.

“It’s one of your tactics to make us loose, right?” Masae said right after the game. Sayumi, Eri and Reina joined them.

“Geez, can’t you see by her style in futsal that she’s really Maki!” Sayumi answered. Masae looked and the sky and tried to remember how Maki played when they were in elementary.

“Ok, I might say that their style were the same. But I think, it’s possible that….”

“Look, I know that it’s really hard to explain but… somehow I survived the crash. Believe it or not.” Masae looked at Rika questioningly.

“Does Ayumi know about this?” Rika nodded in response. “AAHH!!!! So that’s what she’s trying to say to me yesterday!!!” Masae screamed in frustration. Eri and Sayumi covered their ears.

“Please don’t scream on our ears! It hurts!” Sayumi whined. Masae looked at her in frustration. Sayumi immediately hid behind Eri. “Kowai!”

“Anyway, I’m glad that you’re alive… and…” Masae slapped Hitomi hard on the face. The other girls were shocked specially Rika. She felt someone’s glare on her back. As she turned around, she saw an angry Miki being held back by Aya.

“That’s for making Rika cry all these years…”
“Why the hell did you slap my sister?! You’re going to pay dearly!” Miki went past them and grabbed the collar of Masae’s uniform. Aya quickly got hold of Miki’s hands before it landed straight on Masae’s face.

“Calm down! You didn’t know what happened!”

“What happened is that she slapped my sister! And that’s enough motive for me to hit her face!” Rika and Hitomi joined Aya in restraining Miki. Sayumi and Reina pulled back Masae away from Miki’s grasp. Eri stood in between them.

“You’re such a hot headed person! She slapped Hitomi because she made Rika lonely for the past four years! If that happens to you, wouldn’t you do the same?” The others were surprised at the sudden outburst of the usually shy and timid Eri. Eri looked at them one by one and as if realizing what she had said, her face turned red and backed away from the scene slowly.

“Eri, is that you?” Aya joked. “Well, she explained it to you… now calm down!” Miki tried to calm down and relaxed her muscles. She looked at her sister as if asking what really happened. Hitomi got it and answered.

“She’s our friend from elementary. She just can’t believe that I survived the crash.”

“What about that slap?”

“Like what Eri said… It’s because Rika loves me very much that she’s really sad about what happened.”

“I told you I was right!” Eri screamed from afar. The others laugh at her weird ‘act’ just now. Rika and Hitomi looked at each other’s eyes. Rika smiled.

“Yes, I love her very much. Even though I thought that Maki’s dead, my heart is leading me to the right direction and gave me Hitomi.”

“Yeah, yeah… and they lived happily ever after… Guys, we’ve won! It’s the time to celebrate!” Reina exclaimed. “Just continue that mushy talk on our next venue got that? Oh, and you’re welcomed to join us too, loser.”

“What’s wrong with the people today? You’re all acting weird..” Masae sighed and started walking together with Sayumi and Reina towards the direction of Eri.

“Hey, the two pairs of lovebirds… don’t just stand there! Let’s go!” Reina yelled.

“We’re not love birds, we’re humans!” Aya yelled back.

“Baka, you’re so slow… she’s referring to something.”

“What is she referring to?” Miki sighed and wrapped her arm on Aya’s waist.

“Nothing, let’s us go.” Rika and Hitomi almost laughed at the scene in front of them. Hitomi looked at Rika before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She then took Rika’s hand and together, they walked towards the direction of their friends.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Broken Destiny: Epilogue ver 1

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki