I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Kagami  

8/12/2009

Busy! hehehe.. but at least I got some time to post this one shot...just need some time to edit chapter 11 of fangirl. I had fun writing this fic and it's not my usual writing style..is it? Oh well, I hope you like this..DOuzo.XD




“Yosh! You’re the ichiban Kawaii of the group. No one is cuter than you. Ishikawa-san is just the second when it comes to cuteness. You’ll go out there and show what you’ve got.”

“Sayu! Hurry up! They are already waiting.”

“Hai! Coming!” I gave a quick smile before going out of the dressing room. In case you don’t know me, I’m Michishige Sayumi, the cutest member in Morning Musume. Don’t ask why, just look at the evidence. And what you’ve seen earlier is a part of my daily routine. Well, I think its better talking to your own reflection than a small pill bug…. I was still little at that time ok? Where was I? Oh yes, my daily routine. I know that I’m cute but sometimes I get paranoid over small things so I really need to do that. And besides cuteness? I’m getting paranoid over her

You wanna know who’s the lucky girl? My best friend. Not the yankii one, the weird one. If you have watched our first Utaban appearance where Nakai-san put us into some lie-detector test, there was this certain part where he asked as Rokkies who among us thinks that we are cute. Me and her put quite a show with our ‘Richter scale magnitude 8’-like results. Back then, I was sneering. Hell, I’m way cuter than her right? But now, I beg to differ.

Do you see her standing besides Gaki-san? I know caterpillars evolve and become a beautiful butterfly but I just realized that turtles can do the same too. My god she’s so hot! That’s probably the effect of that ‘Ero-Kawaii’ thing she said on our latest DVD. Honestly, I got paranoid at first. I can’t accept that she’s cuter than me. And why did I think that? Well, because only cute persons would make you stare at them for hours. Only cute persons would only make you have sleepless nights just thinking about them….Gaahh… I don’t know what she did with her body but she really looks dashing now.

There! Did you see that! She smiled at me! You know what… I’m just planning how to confess to her. I just need the right time… Which I think after this practice of ours? I don’t know where to start and I don’t know what her reaction will be but at least… I confessed. Not like our leader-sub-leader duo… Just confess already! Gaki-san is taking her time away from me. And if they didn’t suppress their feelings for each other… It will be KameShige Theater and not GakiKame Theater. The second one sounds lame no matter how I think about it. Anyways, I’ll try to confess today right after our dance practice.

……
I just finished my shower and I’ll be off to home now. But before that… I need to confess to her. So here I am, standing in front of our dressing room mirror. Trying to get the confidence I needed.

“You are the Ichiban Kawaii here in Morning Musume. No one comes close to you in terms of cuteness.” I read a certain tip from a magazine on how to be confident in an interview. It’s not for interview but hey, practicing your lines in front of the mirror would really help me not to stutter in front of her. Ok, where will I start…

“Eri!” Ok, that sounded forceful... It’s as if I’m angry with her.

“Eri…” That one sounds really serious. It sounded like there’s terrible news that I will tell her. Oh well, go on with my usual happy self.

“Eri~!” Better… Wait… I’ll pretend she’s here… I’ll try to visualize her. Close your eyes Sayumi… focus… when you open your eyes, you will see Eri… Woah… It works! I didn’t think that my imagination’s really that good… Ok, back to work.

“Eri, I need to confess something to you…” Ok, she will definitely have that weird look if I said that but it’s still alright, I got her listening to me. Now, all I need to do is to choose one; either to be bold and daring or to start talking about the beginning of our friendship and indirectly tell her that we need to go up another level. Knowing Eri, I’ll just tell it straight to her face.

“I love you!” Oh shit… I messed up! She looks confused. I need to back it up… I need to explain it to her.

“Well, you see… Uhmm.” Gaahh! This is so frustrating. I can’t think of a good explanation. But love doesn’t need explanations right? Geez, if this is the real her, I’m really screwed.

“I can’t explain it to you because honestly, I don’t know why I feel this way towards you. And I don’t have the slightest idea that my feelings as a best friend for you will evolve into love. I want to say this to you because… I’m hoping that you can reciprocate my love for you.” Reciprocate? I can’t think for a better word! I need to fix that when I’m really in front of her.

“I don’t mean to force you. And please don’t change your attitude towards me. I can still be your best friend if you really don’t like the idea of us being together in a… you- know way.” Gaahh! I messed it up in my practice.. How will I be able to confess to her for real? I guess I’m just really tired. Maybe I’ll just confess to her some other time. I closed my eyes and massaged my temples. I need to relax. Stress will do harm on my beautiful skin. I let out a loud sigh before opening my eyes again.

“Ehh?” Is this for real? I think I can’t stop my imagination. I saw through the reflection that Eri’s still standing there, near the door behind me.

“I appreciate your love for me, thank you.”

Ehh?!?! I think I’m really stressed out with all of these. Aside from seeing things, I’m actually hearing things! Have I lost my mind? Have I become insane due to the lack of sleep every night because of you? This is bad. Eri’s walking towards me… Stop it… Hey you inner mind! Stop putting up those images! My practice’s already finished!

“I thought I would never hear those words from you.” Ok, this is really bad. I never thought I’m THAT obsessed with her. Only obsessed persons would imagine things like these. Come on.. SHE?!? I bet the real her would not tell those words to me. I guess she might me scared of me and would run away. That was not the real initial reaction that I’m expecting… Wait. So I’m expecting myself to fail right from the beginning? Gaahh! My head hurts and the imagination of Eri hugging me isn’t helping at all.

“My imaginations please stop… It really pitiful of me to imagine and feel things as it is.”

“But you’re not imagining things.”

HOLY CRAP!!! I’m not imagining things? Since when?!? SO that means… I pinch my cheeks… Ok now that really hurt a lot. Then I face the ‘supposedly’ imagination Eri and pinch her cheeks.

“Itai~”

“You… you’re the real Eri?”

“Of course I am! Ok, now. What in the world did you take up? I mean, you sounded like you’ve taken some drugs in order to profess your love to me? Are you sure you’re alright?”

“You… heard… what.. I said?” Ok… so the practice session turns out to be the actual one. THE ACTUAL ONE!?!? Oh crap… I’m dead… I wish I was dead at that time… or be invisible… I don’t really know what to do next.

“All of it.” I know that everyone calls me bunny but if anyone would see my face right now, they would rather call me tomato instead. “And rest assured that it would be reciprocated.”

“Huh?” My mind didn’t catch that one. What was being reciprocated?

“You sure didn’t take any drugs?” I vigorously shake my head. I would NEVER do that even if I’m desperate. Hell, I read that it can destroy your skin… I mean looks. “I know what’s going on… You were practicing in front of the mirror how you will confess to me right? And you’re feeling rather awkward in our situation right now?”

I KNEW IT!!! Eri really is an alien!!! A mind-reading alien that is. Because if not, THEN HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE KNOW WHAT I’M THINKING ABOUT!!! I let out a sigh. MY mind’s really messed up right now. I’m too tired to think. I nodded slightly to answer Eri’s question because I suddenly felt the urge not to talk.

“Don’t be then… because to tell you honestly.. The feeling is mutual.” Wait… What?!? The feeling is mutual?!? I looked at Eri and saw her blushing. If I’m a tomato, then what else is redder than a tomato? I’ll tell you… Eri.

“You do what?!”

“I love you too.”

The End


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Kagami

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki