I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

hUngry and fLAbby  

12/03/2008

Credits to Katatsumuri for writing that fic about Yossi getting fat… And to my friend Maki who gave me an idea on ‘how’ it happened… Hehehe.. Enjoy!



“Hey Yossie, are you free this afternoon?” Hitomi recognized that voice even without looking at her phone’s LCD. It’s her day-off and she slept really late last night. She wouldn’t have to wake up early until her phone started ringing.

“Hmmm, yeah.. Why?” Hitomi groggily asked.

“That’s settled then! We’ll have our date this afternoon at 1pm in you-know-where… Don’t make me wait!”

The other line hanged up without waiting for her reply. She rolled on her back and tried to sleep again but something made her bolt up.

“I forgot! I have a date with Rika too!!!”

She lay down again on her bed, groaning at the awaiting trouble that may happen latter this day. It was her fault originally. If she stayed loyal to Rika, if she didn’t date Miki which started two weeks ago then…

“Wait… Miki already have Aya… It’s just a friendly date right? She was just bored and all right? So, I just have to go before 6pm… That’s it.. No need to worry…” Hitomi said to herself. She slept until it’s already noon before washing herself up and biting a piece of sandwich. Knowing what Miki did for the past two weeks, it would be a hard idea if she ate heavy lunch. She had a hard time wearing the pants that she bought a month ago and her shirt was really tight, too tight to be called a ‘fitted’ shirt. She will never buy another garment from that store for their garments shrink after being washed. She went out of her apartment and walked quickly towards Miki’s favorite Yakiniku restaurant. She never really liked meats but Miki’s really scary so she just ate it and pretended that she liked it. She saw that Miki’s already inside so she quickened her pace and sat in front of her.

“Just in time!” Miki greeted happily. “I took the liberty of ordering for the two of us. Have you eaten your lunch yet?”
“Not yet… I just ate a sandwich.”

“That’s good because I ordered a lot.”

“Oh boy… Here we go again…”

Hitomi was again, forced to eat by her ‘friend’ Miki. She really didn’t know how much she ate because of their conversation. Miki was ranting about Aya and her, about Hangry and Angry.

“Your PV’s cool…ish… You should have tried to study some basic chords so your guitar playing looks believable.” Miki said in a sarcastic tone which Hitomi was acquainted to.

“I’m not the only one who looks stupid in guitar playing in that PV.”

“HAH!!! I’m going to tell it to Rika!” Hitomi’s heart started beating fast. Rika didn’t know that Miki and her where seeing each other. There’s no difference if she told it or not; Rika will still get jealous. Miki noticed Hitomi’s pale face.

“By that reaction of yours, I bet that you didn’t tell Rika that we’re seeing each other right?”

“Yup… So PLEASE don’t tell her.” Hitomi pleaded.

“Okay, I won’t. Just be a good girl and do whatever I ask of you.”

……………
The two girls wandered aimlessly in the city. It’s from Hitomi’s point of view but for the other girl, it’s not the case. Miki seemed to know where they will go to right from the start. She’s starting to believe that Miki has a radar for food. For the past two weeks, they haven’t done anything but eat, eat and eat. From ice creams and baked products to international cuisines. Miki should start finding another form of stress reliever as soon as possible. Miki wanted to watch a certain movie. She looked at her watch and checked the time. She nodded in agreement when she calculated that she will make it in time to meet Rika. Hitomi sat first inside because Miki went to the toilet. When Miki returned, Hitomi wanted to scream in frustration. Miki bought 2 large size popcorns, 2 soda bottles, 2 hotdog sandwich and 2 large French Fries packs.

“It’s fun to eat while we’re watching.”

………………….
Hitomi pressed the doorbell. A couple of seconds later, Rika opened the door.

“How’s your day? I prepared a lovely dinner for us!” Rika happily said. Hitomi acted like she was eager and happy to eat it although her stomach’s already full. She didn’t really mean to act like that. Honestly speaking, she really loved Rika’s home cooked meals and she didn’t want the other to feel sad if she didn’t eat it. That’s her set up for the past two weeks; Miki inviting her for an outdoor date while Rika loved to have a dinner date right at her apartment. And this night, Rika invited her to sleep in her apartment in which she willingly agreed. They spend the rest of the night either talking with each other or watching a movie… and some ‘other things’ that lovers usually do.

…………………….
“You’re getting fatter everyday!”

“NOOOooo!!!” Hitomi screamed and bolted up from her sleep. Rika woke up after hearing the scream. She was a light sleeper and even the slightest movement can wake her up.

“What happened to you?”

“It… it’s nothing. Just a bad nightmare. You can go back to sleep now.”
“Yabai… That sure is scary…”

Hitomi tried to sleep after that nightmare but to no avail. The sandman didn’t come back to her. There’s one thing she can do to help herself fall asleep. She moved as quietly as possible and went towards Rika’s bathroom. She closed the door and pulled out Rika’s weighing scale. She stepped on it but it wasn’t moving. Hitomi sighed. She will have to wait until the morning comes. They will have their physical examination for Gatas Brilhantes.

When morning came, the two of them went to their practice at the same time. Hitomi was glad that she left some of her clothes in Rika’s apartment because Rika’s clothes wouldn’t fit on her. Before their practice would commence, they will at first have their physical exams. The nurse called them one by one; checking their blood pressure, their height… and weight.

“Woah, Yoshizawa-san, you gained 3 kilos of weight.” Hitomi looked back at the two culprits.

“It’s my fault for dating them at the same time…”

“I need to lessen the fats that I’m using in the foods that I cook…”

“I should have only bought the popcorn and the soda…”


The End

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ hUngry and fLAbby

  • Anonymous
    December 5, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

    You have no idea how much I laugh silly at this “You’re getting fatter everyday!”. Nice insert =)
    And I see Yossi have since lost it back.

  • Anonymous
    December 6, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

    HAHA, AND YOU DID WRITE IT! XD!
    Not quite the way I imagined it, but it's already funny so it's okay~ XD

  • Anonymous
    December 7, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

    Maybe she should start doing those "'other things' that couples do" with Miki as well to burn off some more weight.... just a thought ;) ;) *nudge nudge*

  • cogi_yoshi
    December 9, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

    @ Kata
    Ahahaha,glad I made you laugh...XD

    @ nekoism
    LOL...It would be much better if you're the one who wrote it... I won't write JE fanfics if you won't write Momusu fics!!!! (is that a threat?LOL)

    @Charmy
    Hmmm,Why didn't I think about that it the first place??? That's a good one!!!XD
    (Sad to say...I suck at writing pervy fics..XD)

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki