I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

The Sexy Pig of Silence  

5/15/2008

Ahahaha... Dedicated to Tadayoshi Okura of Kanjani 8! Lol... I know Maki's busy with her review so... I think I'll post a nice fic for her favorite... I had planned to post this two days ago...but as usual... I encountered another connection problem..hehehe. This will be a one shot...but it has a continuation which I hope I can post tomorrow (Okura's b-day). I hope you enjoy it!Lol


“NANI?!?!?” Tadayoshi Okura shouted at the top of his lungs. His group mates were surprised at the sudden ‘roar’ of the normally ‘taciturn’ personality of their drummer, that ‘havoc’ happened inside Kanjani 8’s dressing room. Ryuhei spilled the milk tea that he’s drinking to Hina. Yokoyama tripped on Ryo’s unsuspecting foot, landing face flat onto Subaru’s butt on the floor (he also tripped because of Ryo also, who seemed oblivious of what’s happening around him. Blame that on the earphones placed in his ears and the magazine in front of his face).

“What the hell was that?!?” Hina angrily yelled while wiping his face with his hanky. The person in question remained motionless, emotionless… and seemed frozen on the ground. Hina went over him and smacked him on his head.

“It hurts…”

“It sure does hurt! What do you think you’re doing shouting suddenly like that?!” Subaru walked towards Okura and grabbed the magazine out of his hand, rolled it and used it to hit the drummer’s head. “What’s your problem?!”

“It hurts…. I’m not a pig…”

“What?” Who said that you’re a pig?” Yoko asked.

“The magazine.” Ryo said out of the blue. (when did he start being conscious about his surroundings? LoL)

Ryuhei grabbed the rolled magazine out of Subaru’s hand. He read some lines, looked at Okura… and then burst out with laughter. Yoko snatched the magazine and read out loud its contents.

“TADAYOSHI OKURA, SEXY PIG OF SILENCE?!!! HAHAHAAAH!!!”

“It can’t be…. Maybe there are some errors… I maybe silent but… I’m DEFINITELY NOT a PIG!!!” Okura took a deep breath… a really deep one before saying casually (I know he didn’t mean any harm) “Maybe that’s for Yassan!” The laughter died down. All of them looked nervously at the table in the far end of the corner where the guitarist sits quietly while working on his designs.

“I hope he didn’t hear that…” Ryuhei whispered.

“Yeah… we don’t want to see him angry… I’ll be chaotic…” Yoko answered back. Subaru waved his index finger at Okura, as if telling him that he’ll be dead if Yasuda heard his comment. A minute has passed and they sighed. Their guitarist hasn’t heard anything as he continued what he’s drawing.

……………
After finishing the taping for their show, Okura still haven’t gotten over the news. Hina noticed it during the taping where Okura spaced out really often. Okura walked silently and gloomily towards their dressing room. As he opened the door, he saw that Yasuda was already there, as if waiting for him.

“I’ve finished my design!!! I want you to wear it on your birthday..” Yassan declared proudly; holding the sketch pad on his right hand.

“Fine. I’ll wear it.” Okura said energetically. He wanted this day to end as soon as possible and just sulk in his room. He walked pass Yassan and grabbed his things.

“Promise?”

“Yeah, promise…” Okura replied. He checked his wallet and headed of towards the door.

“Hey, don’t you want to see my design?”

“Not today… I don’t feel well.” Okura wanted to, but he’s not in the mood right now.

“Come on, I insist… Will you do it for me?” Yassan pleaded like a small boy (or girl). Okura sighed and went near his (boy) friend. He’ll just take a look at it and then, he can go home. He approached the grinning Yassan.

“Alright, where’s your design?”

“HERE!!!” Yasu said, shoving the sketch pad in front of Okura’s face. “You’ve promised to wear it, right?”

“Oi…. By any chance… did you hear my comment earlier?” Okura removed the paper in front of his face, revealing a stoic, cold, heart-piercing gaze from Yassan. “I thought so…”

TBC


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ The Sexy Pig of Silence

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki