I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Glasses  

2/10/2008

2 days before Maki's birthday!!! Wuhu!!! And I'm going to write something that will make her happy until her birthday arrives. So, here's another JE installment! It's in connection with the Ohkura/Yassan/Mari shorts..XD



He didn’t know what’s happening with the two of them. He gave him a second chance, and he ruined it again. Subaru’s idea of going to the Philippines and celebrate ‘Lov-a-Palooza’ with ‘Tacchon’ ended up tragically. He’s really angry at Ohkura right now. He would like to give him a pair of contacts or glasses so he would definitely differentiate that Ex- Momusu girl from him.

He enjoyed kissing the tall man in front of him, thinking that it’s his lover. It turns out that the man he kissed was the same artist who portrayed an athlete who kisses everyone when he’s drunk. That fateful day was really awkward. Ohkura was slapped by the girl. Yasuda blushed hard when he saw that it was Shun’s lips that he kissed, instead of Ohkura’s. He ran away from them and decided not to let Ohkura talk to him… Ever again.

Their concerts to the 47 prefectures will start very soon. By that time, Ohkura must have been preparing to appease his ‘Yasu’.

It was their day off this day. Shota took that chance to refresh himself and to have some time to think. He knew that falling for his guy… friend was wrong to start with. But he can’t help it. Something in Ohkura’s behaviour was irresistible. He went inside a coffee shop to relax a little; ordered a sandwich and a nice hot cup of cappuccino. As he drank the coffee, he noticed someone familiar sitting across his table. He’s really familiar but there’s something wrong with that person. This infuriates Yasuda and he marched towards the unsuspecting person, who’s happily dinking his tea. He didn’t mind making a scene in that restaurant. There were only 5 customers, excluding them, present in the room.

“OHKURA!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!” Yasuda screamed on top of his lungs. The other customers were surprised at the sudden outburst, courtesy of Yasuda.
“I know that you know that I’m REALLY, VERY angry at you! What have you done to your life? You’re meeting the wrong person, kissing the wrong person and now… Just because I’m angry at you, it doesn’t mean that you’ll start piercing your face with many
needles or earrings!” All throughout his speech, the person didn’t even bother to look at him directly.

“Are you mocking me?! Why are you not looking at me when I’m talking to you?!” Yasu screamed. The other person just let out a sigh, smiled at him warmly and explained his case.

“I’m sorry but whosoever that person is, it’s not me.”

“What are you talking about?! Is this your way of saying sorry to me? If it is… I’ll hit you with your drum sticks!” Yasuda replied with a force in his voice. He’s really annoyed at the sudden change of Ohkura. Where was his gentle Ohkura? On the other hand, ‘Ohkura’ took out his id from his bag and showed it to Yasuda. Yasuda turned pale from embarrassment.

“I’m Akihito Ichiki from the band SID. Oh yeah… I don’t play drums… I play the bass guitar.”

-The End-


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Glasses

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki