I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Love Train  

6/24/2007

This is a Jun-Da fic. Hope you liked it. I surely have a nice time cracking up while I'm wirting it. Enjoy!

Love Train

“Nee… You sure didn’t plan this right?”

“How many times have I told you, I didn’t have that genius mind to plan something like this?”

“But why did this happen of all the times!!” Ueda couldn’t take it anymore. He wanted to watch the concert of Gackt and he invited Junnosuke too. They took the train so they would arrive in the said place faster, but it seems that fate is messing up with them. The part of the train they where in where disconnected from the main body. They were trapped inside the train… Just the two of them.

“Hey, are you hungry? I’ve bought some food before we rode the train.”

“I’m not hungry… I just want to get out of this stupid train… I only have 1 hour before the concert starts… I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS DAMN TRAIN!!!!” Ueda said while banging his head on the door of the train.

“Hey, stop banging your head on the door. It wouldn’t open even if you pressed the emergency button.”

Ueda look up at Junno and walked towards him.
“How did you know that it won’t open? YOU DID PLAN ALL OF THIS ALL ALONG!!!”

“No!!! I didn’t! I promise you, I’m not the culprit here…It’s just that I tried pressing it before and nothing happened. I want to get out of this place to, you know.”

“Nande…nande….nande…”


Meanwhile… In the Train Station Control Center….

“Tatsuya really is in a gloomy state right now… Should we open the door?”

“No, not yet. All of our plan would be ruined. And besides, I want to help Junno. Ueda’s really obsessed with Gackt that he didn’t even notice Junno’s presence.”

“You’re right… But it’s really up to Junno now… He must take this opportunity to say what he feels for Ueda.”

“Yah, let’s hope for a miracle…”

“So, let’s start plan B?”

“Ano, Ueda… I… I…”

“Nande…. Nande… Nande…”

Suddenly, Junno felt a small tremor. It gradually grew until the lights inside the train were turned off one by one. One of the lights above Ueda is in danger of falling. Junno noticed it so he covered Ueda before it crashes to them.

“Junno!!! Junno, wake up!!!” Ueda frantically shook Junnosuke to wake him up. He them saw something on Junno’s head.

“Wait… is this… blood?” Ueda was dumbfounded. He felt guilty on what happened to his friend. If only they didn’t go… If only he didn’t sulk… If only…

“Dada….” Ueda was surprised to hear it. ‘Dada is the nickname given to him by Junno.

“Junno! Are you alright? Don’t worry… I’ll get help as soon as I manage to open this door.” He was about to leave when Junnosuke stopped him.

“Dada, I may not be able to tell you this before… I may not have the chance again to tell you this… But…”

“Don’t tell something like that! You’re not going to die. I will not allow it.”

“Dada… I love you…I have always been. Even though you don’t notice it, even though you always hurt me because of Gackt, my love for you still remains the same.”

“Jun... Junno, I’m sorry… I’m sorry I didn’t see it before… Please, try your best to live! I promise… I’ll return you’re love for me. I… I… I love you too, Junno!” Ueda’s tears are now flowing freely from his eyes.

“Please don’t leave me…”

Then suddenly, the tremor ceased. Ueda heard some noise coming from the speaker.

“Is it turned on? Mike test… Mike test?”

“That voice sound familiar…”
Ueda thought. “Is that you Nakamaru-kun?”

“You got that right! And please, don’t exaggerate Junno’s injuries… He was just hit with a fluorescent light. It is just a scratch.”

“Why are you doing this to us?!”

This time the another person answered him…

“Yo.. Yo… Yo… Yo!!! Yeah, Take the love train, take the love train…”

“Ehh?!? Koki?!?!”

“Yeah.. Uhh.. Uhhh.. You’re right… We are the one’s responsi B to the L to the E.. for this event… Peace man!”

“You were so engrossed with Gackt that you didn’t even notice that Junno feels something for you. And he was so timid to say that thing to you so; we devised this plan to help him.”

“And almost killing him is part of the plan also?” Ueda sarcastically asked.

“Ahhh, that was an accident.” Nakamaru replied. “We’re going to open the door now, so you can take Junno to the nearest clinic to clean his wound. You may start carrying him.”

“Baka, they are the one’s responsible for hurting Junno. How am I going to carry him? His taller and heavier than me?” Ueda tried his best to lift Junno but instead they both fell to the ground. And another ‘accident happened’.

“Yoh, yoh, yoh! Can’t wait to do that privately ne? Take the love train.. Take the love train yeah!”

Ueda removed his lips on Junno’s. “I swear when I see the two of you, I’m going to kill you…”

The end





AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Love Train

  • Anonymous
    June 26, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

    SDFKBFKJSDHFJOSDFKSDKFSD SHET KA COGI OMG ANG HENYO HENYO HENYO MO TO THE 100TH LEVEL. MAIGULAY~~~~~~

    SHET KA TALAGA!!!!!!
    Pwedeng i-repost sa blog? OHSHET TALAGA....

    *imagines Ueda and Junno's kiss tapos biglang pnatugtog yung YOROKOBI NO UTA*

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki