I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Chapter 6: De Ja Vu  

6/23/2007

After a long break. I've finally posted my continuation of my Maki-Reina fic. I will use some color coding again. Blue for Maki and Red for Reina. Italic words mean that the character is thinking that. Hope you enjoy this!
Chapter 6: De ja vu

Nov. 23, 2004

The taping for that day, ended late. It’s around 9 in the evening and the girls decided to eat dinner together outside.

“Let’s go to a Yakiniku restaurant!!!” Miki beamed.

“You know, if you continue eating yakiniku everyday, you’ll going to look like one.”

“Hahaha! Nice try Yossie! That isn’t going to piss me of. Was that based from your experience?” Miki sarcastically laugh.

Yossie was about to answer her when Reina told them to go ahead first.

“I forgot my keitai in the studio. Don’t wait for me; I’ll just mail you so I will know which restaurant are you in, Ja!” Before the girls had the time to answer her, Reina ran as fast as she could inside the building.

“Off all the things that I could have forgotten, it’s my cell phone. Maki might be worried if she mailed me and then I didn’t reply. I hope it’s still there in the studio.”

She entered the elevator and quickly pressed the floor where the studio was but, that floor already passed and the elevator had not shown any signs of stopping. The lights suddenly went black but the elevator kept on moving upwards.

Nani? Power failure? It can’t be! I can still feel the elevator moving. Could it be that it’s happening again?”

Her guess was right. As soon as the lights went back, she saw that the 13th floor marker is lit. She stood frozen for a second. She knew pressing the button wouldn’t do any good.

“I guess I have to walk in the dark now. What an unlucky day for me not to bring my flashlight pen. I’ll just go to that room again. Maybe she’s on the other line too… I hope.”

Slowly she made her way towards the room she was once in. The darkness of the floor didn’t scare her at all. She wanted to talk to that person again. Something in that person bothers her… A lot. She seems that she know that person before. It’s like when a mother and a long lost child met for the first time. Even if they do not know each other, they can feel it inside their hearts; they have some sort of connection binding them. That’s what she feels about that girl named Toma. Her Toma-chan. She would ask her if they could meet up.

She arrived inside the room. The transceiver’s still there. She switched it on and heard the same, static sounds.

“I hope she’s on the other line…”

“Hello? Is someone on the other line?”

She waited for quit some time for the answer.

“Hi! It’s me, Reika. Toma-chan, are you there?”

"I guess she’s not there. I guess I should check whether the elevator’s back already.”

“Hi, Reika-chan! How are you?”

Reina could hear the other breathing heavily

“Toma-chan, what happened to you? Are you alright?”

“Hai. I’m alright, I ran here as soon as I heard your voice that’s why I’m out of breath.”

“I’m sorry I made you ran.”

“No, its ok. I kind of liked talking to you.”

“Me too. By the way, I would like to meet such a friendly person like you. If it’s fine with you?”

“Sure! I’m free on the 27th. Are you still in Tokyo?”

“Yeah… Uhmm, 27th that’s on Saturday right? We have a practice on the morning but I’m free on the afternoon.”

“So it’s settled then. Let’s meet up near the entrance of Puchinka Tower at downtown Tokyo. Maybe at around 2pm, is that ok with you?”

“Sure… And… Don’t get surprised when you meet me.”

“…. Why?”

“It’s because… I… I’m not from this world… I’m a monster, hehehe.”
“And should I saw a very cute monster in Morning Musume”


“Oh, really? Well, that’s great! I’ve finally met another monster in this world. I’m a water monster in reality.”
“I should have said a yoghurt monster instead.”

“Then we’ll get along really well! Let’s have a feast and eat some human beings”

“Yeah! Especially if we meet some Momusu members. I’ve heard they’re tasty.”

“You’re right… They sure are tasty. I want to eat Goto Maki… She’s my idol you know.”

“Yeah… Maki…”
Maki trailed of.
“What would be her reaction if she saw that the Toma-chan she knows and Maki, her idol is the same? I guess our little meeting is like an idol-fan meeting. But I want to know her deeper than that."

Both of them heard the sound of the elevator opening.

“So, let’s see each other on Saturday. I guess, it’s pretty easy to spot me. I have some kind of a Yankee fashion.”

“I’ll bear that in mind. I’m looking forward to see you on Saturday. Take care, Ja!”

“Ja! Mata ne.”
-End of Chapter 6-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Chapter 6: De Ja Vu

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki