I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Renai Rangers: Chapter 3  

5/15/2008

Ahahaha... I have to maximize my free time and update this czary fic of mine... I'll take this chance to match Maki's uploaded Eito Rangers fic... I have to catch up to chapter 9..Enjoy!



“Small but terrible” that’s me. I’m small, but I’ve become the leader of a famous girl group in our country. With my ‘sexy beam’, most boys fall over on their knees. There are websites and fan base dedicated to myself. Wota’s would scream my name in our concerts. I know that having a boyfriend is forbidden in our group, but sending me away, towards another country is a harsh punishment. I remember fighting with the traffic policeman near the airport.

MMDA: “Can’t you read?! It says NO JAYWALKING!!!”

Mari: “Ehh? Nani?”

MMDA: “Don’t ‘nani’ me! Maybe you’re an associate of that baldy, fat Japanese man…”

Mari: O_o…. “Wakarimasen”

MMDA: “ME FILIPINO… DON’T NIHONGO ME!!!”

Mari: “Nihongo… you understand?”

MMDA: “No! Don’t understand.”

Mari: “Me, lost… I’m Japanese people.”

Varsity: “Yoh! Sorry I’m late” (Japanese language)

Mari: “I’m glad you’re here! I can’t understand this man. He’s really annoying me!” (Still in Japanese language)

Varsity: *looks at the traffic aide* “I’m sorry she can’t understand you, yet… She’s still in the process of learning Tagalog. Sorry for the trouble, we’re going now!” *pulls Mari away from the place*

MMDA: “Hey! Wait! I’m not finished with you yet! You have to pay your PENALTY!!!! *screams in frustration*

“So, that’s what happened on my first day in this country. I was glad my kouhai saved me from that policeman. They came in this country earlier than me. I thought that the reason why they called me in the office is for me to comeback into the music scene. Imagine my surprise when ‘she’ said that they will send me to this country and train for… something. I thought it’s still related to music but when I arrived in our apartment…”

Varsity: “Ok, we’re complete!”

Comedian: “Ano sa… where’s sub-leader?”

Varsity: “Don’t worry about her; ‘she’ said that she already had a job for her.”

Mari: “Ehh? What job are you talking about?”

Varsity: “We have to work here to be able to pay for our expenses.”

Mari: “What?!? I thought that the company was the one covering it. They usually do it during our concerts and ….”

Varsity: “That was before… ‘She’ said that this is some sort of training. I don’t see the relation of this to our work but… I don’t know… If the management says so, then all we can do is to follow.”

Saleslady: “So let’s all pick up our jobs!!!” *first one to grab a piece of paper inside the box*

“And so, the way I ended up here in this… ‘odd job’ is merely a trial of fate. But I managed to adapt and like this work. It’s easy. With my knowledge in the current fashion trend, I can design anything even with my eyes closed. That is, if my job was a ‘normal’ fashion designer.

Comedian: “Ehh?!? What kind of job is that?!? DESIGNER OF BRIEFS?!?” *Mari covered her mouth but to no avail.*

Chef: “Ehh?!? Can we switch papers?”

Varsity: “No! The one that we picked will be the final one.”

Chef: “Geez, I was just joking… I really liked the job that I’ve picked.”

“Well, I guess it can’t be helped. But the one thing that I didn’t really like… at first… is that no-good-arrogant-narcissistic model. Thank goodness that he decided to put some kind of make-up on his fat belly. He’s making my designs bad to the eyes.”

Mari: “You know, you should learn how to control your eating habits. You’re bringing shame to my designs!”

Model: “Oh yeah? Now wait till my ‘girlfriend’ hears that comment of yours!”

Mari: “Bring her to me then… I have no problem with that.” *glare*

Model: *glared but looked away, his face turned red*

Mari: “Ehh?!? Are you blushing? Don’t tell me you’ve gotten a little crush on me?” *pokes his sides*

Model: “Huh! In your dreams! I have no intension of dating a small, un-sexy, nagging girl like you!” *turned around and walked away*

Mari: “Oh really?! *shouts* “Wait till my ‘sexy beam’ reached you! You’ll be sorry for saying that because I WILL DEFINITELY NOT date you even if you kissed the ground!!!!” *breathes heavily*

“That man really makes my blood boil to the highest level. It turns out that the traffic aide, who I had an ‘argument’ with the first time I came here, didn’t like him also.”

Model: “Why… Why me?!?”

Mari: “Got problems with that? It’s the boss’ orders. You just have to accept it.” *eats Pocky and threw the box on the ground*

Model: “Don’t you dare pollute my car! I’ll throw you out through the window!!!”

Mari: *taunts* “Oohhh… I’m really scared!!! Jeez, if you put a garbage bag here, I will have a place to throw my trash!”

Model: *stops car* “Now you really did it… Get out of my car!”

MMDA: “Hey! You again!!! Don’t you dare run away from me again!” *blocked the way*

Model: “This is the first time that I felt happy seeing you again. *grinned at Mari* “Please arrest this girl for littering my car!”

MMDA: *looked at Mari* “Hey… do I know you? Have we seen each other before?”

Mari: *blink eyes, puts on sexy voice* “I guess, we’ve seen each other in our dreams”

Model: “Don’t use your girly tactics on him! He’s a really a cold, unemotional and dreadful person! It’s no use…”

MMDA: “I remember now… you’re the angel that saved me from my horrific past.”

Mari: *smiled triumphantly at the model*

Model: *stepped on the accelerator and runs away*

MMDA: “YOUR TICKET!!!!”

“Well, I guess… that’s before. Now… *giggles* I don’t know.. I know I’m not supposed to fall in love (again) but lately… He’s looking at me in a… weird way? I can see him look at me secretly and kept blushing… I have to find the reason why he’s like that, KYAAH!!!! Now I really think that he’s cool! (even though his flabs is always masked by the really creative illusion of a six-pack abs thanks to make-ups). I have to do my job properly and create a really good design for his…well, brief.”

Mari: “Hey, are you there? Here’s the new design!” *opens the door, scans the area* “I guess there’s no one here. *looks at the piles of brief on the sofa* “Woah… he’s pretty messy. Wearing and throwing the briefs just like that…”

A sound was heard from underneath the tons of underwear. Mari removed some brief to look for the mysterious sound. She found a heart-shaped olive green object with a symbol ‘恋愛’.

Mari: “Ren Ai? Does he own this object?”

-End of Chapter 3-


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Renai Rangers: Chapter 3

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki