I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Fangirl: Part 3  

12/01/2008

A continuation at the start of December!!! WEEEEEE!!! I made a cameo role here as my other blog name, Murasaki_Aoi...hehehe... Enjoy reading!XD



A week had passed and she now fully understands how the management works in there. Good thing that Mr. Nishida provided her with a competent secretary. She learned that Mari’s birthday was January 20, a day after her birthday, and she’s older than her by 2 years. She was really amazed at first when she was introduced to her because her secretary and a famous JPOP idol, being linked to her ‘crush’ Shun Oguri, has the same name and surname. Mari knocked on her door and told her that they will have a luncheon meeting again. In the main branch, they only have monthly meetings or emergency meetings whenever a problem arose but here in the Saitama branch, they make it a point to have a luncheon meeting every week. The conversations were lighter than the regular monthly meetings and it’s not that stressful. It’s like they’re following a rule which states: ‘Prevention is better than cure’ so before any problem emerged, they can prevent it because of the regular meetings held by the management.

She was again, the first one to arrive in the meeting room. Rika can smell the aroma of the cuisine in the other room, and then her stomach grumbled. Good thing that she was there alone and no one heard it or so she thought.

“Good morning. I see you’re hungry already.” Rika froze on her chair. Someone did hear her. She looked towards the door and saw the somewhat ‘stoic’ face of the area manager.

“Good morning too, Ms. Yoshizawa. Yeah, I didn’t take my coffee break earlier that’s why I’m somewhat famished now.”

“I see.” Hitomi replied. She went again to her chair; the one opposite Rika, and sat. “I’m sorry about the incident before. I was thinking about something.” Rika thought about it at first and then nodded. Hitomi was pertaining to their first meeting. For the past week, she often left her room and did some rounds on the office but she can’t see her. Mari said that Hitomi rarely leaves her office, even on lunch breaks. If there were things needed to be done outside, Hitomi’s secretary, Yasuda Kei, was the one doing it. It’s normal in an office environment but for Rika, she will do whatever things she can do besides paper works especially if it involves meeting other people. It’s another way of supervising the company and she can see firsthand whether a department was experiencing difficulty at work.

“It’s alright, I understand.”

……………
Rika was delighted at the Italian cuisine served during their meeting. The Alfredo Bolognese pasta with Pancetta toppings was scrumptious. Coupled with a Black Forest Cake, as a dessert with an ice cold fruit punch, the meeting became silent for a while because all of them were enjoying the delicacies served in front of them. After the meeting, Rika excused herself and went to the rest room to brush her teeth and to re-apply her make-up.

“You were drooling over the foods earlier.” Rika knew that voice. She looked up from the sink and saw Hitomi standing beside her. She was really intrigued by this person. She can make funny comments while staying in her ‘stoic’ face. Hitomi got her toothbrush from her purse and started brushing her teeth too. Rika applied some lipstick lightly.

“You saw that? You’re very observant.” Rika replied. She was about to put her lipstick inside her shoulder bag when she saw something dangling on Hitomi’s purse. “Kawaii!!! It’s a cute pink insect!” Rika’s eyes grew wide. Her façade had fallen off. She showed her ‘fangirl’ side to someone, much worse, to her co-worker. She moved back slowly and cleared her throat. “A… ano… it’s cute.” She said plainly.

“Ahh, it sure is. A friend gave it to me. It’s called a ‘Kuwagata’.”

“Kuwagata?”
“So, this is where she got her username. But why choose an insect? I can understand if her username’s Alien… or ERIen… because she likes Eri…but an insect? Does Eri like insect?”

“You’re in a stance just now.” Rika noticed that Hitomi was looking at her intently.

“Gomen! I just thought of something just now. By the way, where did your friend buy that? I really love pink things.” Rika noticed the girl looked away, as if she was hiding something.

“I don’t know. I didn’t ask her. I’ll better get going now.”

………………….
Chapter 3:

“W… why?” Eri stammered. This is the first time that her best friend looked intensely at her.

“Because, you didn’t do that the day we met.”

“Is that it? Come on, you know that I’m an introvert person before. I’m glad that you made me open up like this.”

“Like a turtle coming out of her shell.” Sayumi laughed forcefully. “I remember you squeezed between two cabinets when your auntie introduced you to me. You were really funny that time… till now.”

“Waaah!!!” Eri screamed while remembering the earlier events. “Don’t make me remember what happened earlier. It’s really embarrassing.”

“Now you realized it?” Sayumi sarcastically said. “You know, I wanted to do that to you too before. You’re so mysterious that time; only going out when the sun had already set. Thankfully I didn’t because I would look like a complete idiot and instead, I’ve asked your aunt Kaori to introduce you to me.”

“Hai, arigatou. I’ll follow your advice and ask her properly next time!” Eri joyfully exclaimed. Sayumi frowned.

“EHHH?!? I didn’t say that you can do it! You’re making me jealous… I’m your best friend!”

“Yes, I know. You are the bestest best friend that I ever had. It’s just that…” Eri turned serious. “I can’t explain this feeling growing inside of me whenever I see her. I really wanted to become close to her. I can’t explain it.”

“Dude, are you gay?” Sayumi asked seriously. Eri looked at her with disgust.

“Ehh?!? What are you thinking?! I’m straight, straight… STRAIGHT!!! I just want her to be my friend… OUR friend.”

“I see.” Sayumi smiled at her friend. She noticed that Eri exaggerated a little bit with her response and she can’t look straight into her eyes as well. That’s a sure sign that Eri’s lying or guilty about something. She knew her friend too well.

“Why are you smiling like that?”

“Because you are funny. Saa, let’s continue our game.”

……………..
“Yoh!” Sayumi greeted her friend.

“Woah, did you cut class? You’re an hour early today.” Eri rose up from her bed as soon as she saw her friend.

“It’s the first Monday of the month. There’s a meeting. Oh yeah, I have a surprise for you.” Sayumi showed her camcorder to Eri. She went to the television to set it up.

“What are we going to watch?” Eri asked curiously. She sat on the floor beside her friend.

“You will like this, I promise.” Sayumi finished connecting cables and stuffs on the T.V. She switched it on, as well as her recorder. She clicked the video button on the T.V and pressed the play button. Eri’s eyes grew wide from shock. It was showing a class room. But more importantly, the video focused on the girl she always saw playing on the court.

“Her name is Tanaka Reina. Tanakacchi as her friends fondly call her is a sophomore student in our high school, like me. Her close friends are Risa Niigaki and Ai Takahashi, the captain and sub-captain of our Basketball varsity team. They influenced her so she’s practicing really hard to be able to be accepted in the varsity team. Apparently, she likes yakiniku and goes to karaoke frequently, she’s considered as a ‘yankee’ because of her fashion sense, her blood type is O and she was born in Fukuoka last November 11, 1989.”

“Woah, you did all of this for me?!? Thank you!” Eri hugged her friend tightly and due to her excitement she kissed Sayumi. Apparently, Sayumi was suffocating due to Eri’s tight hug. She turned to face her friend to say that it’s enough. But when she did, Eri’s kiss which is supposed to land on her cheek, landed on her lips instead. Both of them were shocked by the incident.

“GOMEN!!! I really didn’t mean it! I was just about to kiss your cheeks, not your lips!”

“I knew it, you’re gay.”

“No, I’m not! It’s your fault for turning around!”

“It’s your fault trying to suffocate me!”

“Oh, I did?” Eri suddenly calmed down and looked at her friend. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it. You know me when I get excited right? Sorry…”

“It’s ok… So, let us just continue watching it.”

……………………
Eri sat down on the court, panting and sweating profusely. She just finished her daily ‘training’ in basketball. She grabbed her bottle of water and gulped it down in one breathing. She lied down on the ground and looked up at the stars.

“Will there be a time for me gaze upon the morning sky?” Eri looked at her wrist watch and saw that she still has a full 20 minutes before sunrise.

“Excuse me, are you okay?”

TBC


………………………
Charmy: Hmmm, something fishy is going on here… I feel that Sayu’s the one who’s gay towards her friend… is she? But then, she did have Reina’s profile and even recorded her on video for Eri’s sake… Now I really didn’t know where this story’s getting at. Who will it be? KameShige or TanaKame? XD

The last scene…. That’s Reina right?!? LOL

*Waits for the next chapter*


As Rika clicked the ‘post’ button, someone knocked on her door. She immediately minimized the internet explorer and opened a sales report in MS Excel. She pretended that she was editing some of the graphs present in that report.

“Come in!” Mari opened the door wider and went inside the room. She was holding a light blue colored folder and handed it to Rika.

“It’s the business report made by Ms. Yoshizawa about her business trip in Kanagawa.”

“Thank you very much.” Rika received the folder and waited until her secretary closed the door. Lunch break’s over and she knew she had to resume her work but for some reason, she can’t get enough. She clicked the maximized button. She smiled as she saw that her comment had been posted. She proceeded with reading the earlier comments made by her fellow fangirls/fanboys.

Eri_S.L.A.V.E said:
Woot! They kissed!!! THEY KISSED!!!! Although it’s only an accident but… you made my day there…XD

Murasaki_Aoi said:
Hi! I’m a newbie here… I really liked your fic that’s why I ‘came out of the dark’. I also watched Taiyou no Uta last week and it made me cry a lot… I hope you will not let me cry in your fic too..LOL… Please update the next chappie… 

Elevator_Party said:
The next chapter’s pretty interesting!!! If based on the movies, then in the last scene, that’s the guy… guy= Reina in your fic… There are only two possibilities that I’m thinking… One is that Eri will talk to her (like in the movie) and two, is that Eri will run away (considering she was a shy person at first). I’ll wait for your next chapter! XD

@ Murasaki_Aoi
Yatta!!! After years of convincing you, you finally made a blog account!!! Omedetto!!!XD

Kuwagata said:

Eri_S.L.A.V.E- You really are a KameShige fan. That one’s dedicated to you. ^_^

MurasakI_Aoi- Welcome and thank you for reading my fics.. :)

Elevator_Party- I guess the answers will be revealed on the next chapter… Are you and Murasaki_Aoi friends in rL? 

Elevator_Party said:
Yep, we’re friends. I’m the one who introduced her to Three Tums, and she got addicted to it.


“Woah, they’re like Ayumi and me…” Rika blurted. She logged out of her account and went to a different site, her best friend’s blog. She looked over it and saw that it her friend had another fic… and this time, it’s a comedy fic about OhYass. Rika became teary eyed for she was trying her best to constrain herself. After finishing it, she clicked the ‘comments’ button.

Charmy
SUUUUUUUUUGGGGOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! That one was really unexpected. At first I thought that Ohkura’s mom was slow…. You know, Mari only looked like Yassan in some angles, not totally for they are not twins or anything, but hey, in the end she knew!!!! Harharhar… XD

~“Actually, I just wore my ultra-high shoes… So, Ohkura wouldn’t have a hard time when his kissing me.” Yassan accidentally blurted out.~

THIS ONE REALLY MADE MY DAY!!!! I was really trying so hard to stop myself from squealing (I’m still in the office and they might hear me) that my eyes became teary.

~”Yass… Yaguchi-san, will you marry me?”
“Ha… Hai, Tadayoshi kun”
“That’s good! Now kiss her intimately!!!!” ~


Ohkura has one cool mom… She’s supporting him even though his preference is a guy..LOL

~“That was it?! I didn’t get a chance to shoot a picture…. Ohkura, do it one more time… And this time please be passionate. Just think that you’re the only ones here. I’ll not bother you, so just do your stuff.” Ohkura and Yassan couldn’t believe what they are hearing from this old lady…~
I can understand Ohkura and Yassan. They are in such an uncomfortable atmosphere. :D
~“That’s great! So, who’s on top?”
“What?! I didn’t get it… Of course I’m always on top.”

“Ahh, it’s just that you’re both guys… I didn’t know who among you plays the Seme and Uke…”~


So they thought that they will be successful in deceiving Ohkura’s mom but… in the end they are the ones that were deceived. AHAHAHA..XD

But my favorite part was the one that Ohkura’s mom requested them to kiss in front of her… You gave me an idea that his mom is a Yaoi fanatic… (like us?LOL) I pictured her to have some banners and pom-poms yelling ‘GO OHYASS! GO OHYASS!!!’ like that.

I hope you will write a continuation… ONEGAI!!!!
(Oh yeah, did you know that my secretary’s name is Mari Yaguchi? Not the well-known JPOP artist who took my Shun… LOL…. Another ‘epic’ type comment, nee? XD)


Rika closed her laptop and went back to work. She finished reading and editing some documents before getting the blue folder that her secretary gave her. When she opened it, she was surprised to see the text written, crudely, by hand. They have a protocol in that company to print any submitted reports. She was about to put it down when she noticed that it’s not a report. Rika started reading the first paragraph and as she progressed her eyes widened with excitement. She continued reading it until she finished it.

” I can’t believe this! No way!” Rika quickly pressed the number 1 button on the intercom.
“I want to see Ms. Yoshizawa here, ASAP!”

………………………

Hitomi has just come back from her appointment on third floor. When she sat on her table, she felt that something’s missing; and indeed there is. She immediately called her secretary. Kei arrived a moment later.

“Yes Miss Yoshizawa?”

“Have you seen a light blue folder here a while ago?”

“Yes, you’ve told me earlier to pass your report to Ms. Ishikawa.” At that instant, Hitomi’s eyes widened with rage.

“WHAT?!?” Hitomi yelled as she slammed her fist on her table. Her secretary was getting scared for it’s the first time that she had seen her boss getting angry. “You’ve passed that folder to her?!? But you’re supposed to pass this folder!” Hitomi raised the dark blue folder on the left side of her table. Kei was surprised.

“I’m so sorry ma’am. I didn’t know that I’m supposed to pass the one in the dark blue folder, not the light blue one.” Kei explained. Hitomi opened the folder and showed her the front page.

“And I bet you didn’t even open it, right?”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but …” Kei looked over the phone as it rang. Hitomi slumped on her chair and pressed the phone’s speaker on. She tried her best to hide the irritation in her voice.

“Hai?”

“Ms. Yoshizawa, Ms. Ishikawa wants to see you in her office immediately.”

“Hai, I’ll be there in a moment.” She gave a piercing glare to Kei. Kei was as nervous as ever because for the last year that she had been her secretary, this was the first time that her boss got really angry. It’s as if there’s some kind of mystery inside that folder which she doesn’t want Rika to know. “She wanted to see me…” Hitomi coldly said on her secretary. She rose up, got the folder and left her room. Her office was in fifth floor and Rika’s in seventh but for the first time, she took the stairs instead of the elevator to delay the time and when she arrived, she knocked three times before hearing Rika’s voice telling her to come inside. She saw the girl, sitting quietly on her chair, looking at the ‘report’.

“There has been a huge mistake. Yasuda-san was supposed to pass the report on the dark blue folder, and not that one. ” Rika motioned her visitor to sit in the chair in front of her. Hitomi sat on the chair, feeling rather anxious at how her boss stared at her.

“Ms. Yoshizawa, I will ask you a question and I want you to answer it honestly.” Rika said in a stern voice. Hitomi nodded.

“Who wrote this story?”

Hitomi bit on her lips. She was having doubt telling about the truth for her boss might not believe it but, she has to say something. “Ahhhm… my … my friend. I was just...” Hitomi was cut short when Rika rose to her table and walked slowly towards her.

“So, your friend is the one who wrote this… Now I get it… the accessory on your bag that she gave… It all makes sense.”

“Huh? What are you saying?” Rika stopped when she was in front of Hitomi. She gave a wide smile before snatching Hitomi’s hand and gave her a very long hand shake.

“OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU ARE KUWAGATA’S FRIEND!!!! I really can’t believe it! It felt like I’m only dreaming.. My gosh!!!! I’m Charmy!!! I’m one of your friend’s greatest fan…Can I hug you?!” Before Hitomi managed to say anything, Rika took the liberty to hug her tight. She stood up from her chair and walked over in front of Hitomi.

“Didn’t you know that your friend’s really good??!!! I can’t believe it… Do you have a blog too? What’s your on-line name?” Rika released her grip and looked at Hitomi’s puzzled face. It’s like a cold water has been flushed onto her as she felt really stupid doing that. “Ah, gomen… I was just… shocked to know that my favorite writer and you are friends. Can you please let her meet me if that’s ok?” Hitomi looked at her from head to foot. Rika paused for a while and suddenly realized what she just did.

“Ahhhm, I really don’t know what to say…” Hitomi replied. Rika showed again her ‘genki’ mode. Only Ayumi knew this side of hers. It’s been a long time since she acted like this towards other people. Ayumi invited her to an Anime convention when they were in 3rd year high school. She went nuts over a certain ‘Uchiha Sasuke’ cosplayer and went as far as to get his email account and cellphone number. After a few months, she ‘upgraded’ and morph from being an anime addict to jpop addict. She listens from various artists; groups and soloists alike and she found Three-Tums to be interesting. Hitomi smiled for the first time since they met.

“I acted like Eri in her fic just now… Did I?” Rika asked and earned a nod from the sales manager. Rika caught a glimpse of Hitomi who was staring oddly at her. She looked at the floor immediately so her colleague wouldn’t notice that her face was already turning red.

“And just like Eri, you’re blushing from embarrassment right now.” If she were a cartoon character, she pictured her face will be crimson red and steam would be coming out of her head and ears. Hitomi nailed the spot and that made her even more embarrassed.

“I wouldn’t do what Eri did in her ‘draft’ for chapter four…. I want to know her better aside from our superior-subordinate set-up… And maybe… through her, I can get the first hand access to Kuwagata’s fics!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ Fangirl: Part 3

  • Anonymous
    December 2, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

    I'd hate to admit it but I just pulled a Rika and checked out your blog when I should be doing work XD (homework though.... except it is an assignment and it's due Friday and I'm screwed cause I'm crap and horrible and will never pass and probably wont even finish on time or will stay up all night the night before trying to finish it with a huge headache etc and show up at school the next day with like a hangover and it's a speech too so that sucks and-oh boy, I'm rambling :( sorry.)

    I loved the new chapter! I can't wait for the next one! I'd take some guesses on the TanaKame except Rika kinda took care of that for me XD. I do have an alternate idea though. Maybe that girl in the end is in fact *drum roll* GAKI! Ha! They wont see it coming..... except Rika who just read the fourth chapter but is stingy and wouldn't share *pouts*.

    Is it pathetic that I'm not only obsessed with the fic but also with the fic within the fic? XD

    You're not a year 7er in my school or anything by any chance are you? XD Just felt like I should ask since ... well, you know, you wrote it XD.

    But I have a bad feeling..... I hope it turns out Charmikity like nothing else but the sad bit is the Mikity part of Charmykity hasn't shown up yet and to top things off it's Yoshi who has the symbol of the Kuwagatta. Though I just thought of something. Maybe it doesn't symbolise that she's secretly the writer and just too shy to say it, but instead it's like a friendship bracelet and Miki has the Kabutomushi to remind each of them of the other and I should stop talking anytime soon.

    I just wanna say how happy I am that even though I may get kicked out of school next week for reading this fic instead of doing my assignment which I highly doubt cause I think they'd have to wait a lil longer before kicking me out... maybe in two weeks. In two weeks then, if I get kicked out, I don't blame you, and I'm proud because it was totally worth it!

    Not just the content but it was nice and long! Which is awesome! And I love the way you write! You're quickly climbing the ranks in my favouritism thingy chart ^^

    Thanks for updating and hoping for loads more chapters. Who knows, if I'm lucky you might get a stroke of inspiration and post like crazy over the followign days and after I finish my assignment and stuff I look this up and there's like all these updates.... that'd be soooo cool. And like while I'm reading they keep getting updated and stuff... soo cool! OMG HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF LIKE WHEN I WOKE UP TOMOROW MORNING YOU HAD ALREADY POSTED THE LAST CHAPTER? Ok this is one of those lil things I should've kept in my head isn't it. A girl can dream right?

    GJ again, love this story, can't wait for more, but live your life first, don't just rush yourself on account of lil old me *cough cough* so weak and frail *cough cough* might not last the winter.. (I'm kidding about the weak and frail stuff. I'm not a stalion or anything but I'm recovering from the last time I got sick which means I'm not sick anymore!~ and I should shut up already cause i keep making myself a bigger idiot the more I keep talking and gah why can't I stop?!)

    Have a great day ^^

    PS. One of these days I'll remember my Blogger name and then I'll post as that but till then I'll stay anonymous.....that and I think it would be ironic... like charmy or something.

  • Anonymous
    December 2, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

    ROFLMAO! IT REALLY WAS CHARMY XD
    GJ, keep it up!!~ You're awesome!~
    *fangirls in the corner*
    Oh the irony XD I only just realised it.

  • cogi_yoshi
    December 3, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

    @ Anonymous
    Woah... a long comment there... Thanks!
    (Are you Charmy by anychance?LOL... or sweeety from JPOPmusic and Hello-Online? Just thought because you two are alike in the way you comment... Really long...XD
    )
    Don't worry, you can do it... I'm sure you will pass...I was like you too, before. I usually cram a day before the passing date of my homeworks and projects... And I successfully graduated from college (so I'm not the one from your school..)

    Hmmm, i can sense that you're somewhat a psychic too... I wouldn't reveal which one of your predictions... LOL...ANd I'm sorry to say... That I can't update in a daily manner... The connection in our home sucks, that's why I had to get in a computer shop just to update... maybe 1-2 times a week... so, yeah. I usually update in a random manner... last time it's fangirl, the next one is Maiden's curse.. or other oneshots that I've written... SO yeah.. It will take a while...
    (But I've already finished until chapter 5.. I just don't want to post it yet because there are still things in there that needs editing and I don't want to screw up the flow of the story... So please be patient with it..)

    You have a 1 kb memory too? (that's my sickness)Hehehe. I hope you remember your blogger name soon. Thanks again...:)
    (My reply is pretty long too..XD)

    @charmy
    OMG?!? Is that you boss Rika? It's me Kuwagata... LOL... Hehehe... Thanks for commenting... Uhmm, what's ironic? I didn't get it..XD
    (I saw your blog... gotta read that when I come home from this net shop..XD)

  • Anonymous
    December 4, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

    Hi this is Charmy aka anonymous aa sweeety ^^

    The irony is that I was guessed my name (which I couldn't remember atm) was Charmy as a crack at the story and then it turned out that it really was Charmy XD.

    Boy it's gonna be hard waiting for the updates but it'll be worth it! Besides, it's nearly Christmass so it should be hectic and busy and maybe I wont even have time to check back on it that often or something.

    BTW you're starting to sound a lot like me! Haha, I have this image in my head now of someone else pulling the good old stunts I pull XD "Cough cough, can I stay home mummy?" XD

    Anyway I can't wait for more bbut alas have to kinda stop spamming here and maybe finish that darn hateful assignment.... stupid speeches!

  • cogi_yoshi
    December 9, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

    @Charmy

    Ahahaha...Oh boy,glad you remembered your user name... Oh yeah, I loved your If Only and Memory fic...(I'll try to comment properlyon your blog..XD)

    Yeah...I want'Charmy' to be as crazy as you are... You're a good example of a 'fangirl'... LOL... So in the next few chapters,if you find Rika 'commenting like crazy'... then you already had an idea where I patterned her character...XD

  • Anonymous
    December 10, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

    OMG SO COOL! I FEEL SOOOOO LOVED RITE NOW! TEH LOVE IS JUST ALL OVER! iN THE AIR...... IN THE WATER..... I'M HIGH ON THIS LOVE! ^^

    I feel so proud and honoured to be the basis of your charmy I could just sing! But I wont..... I'm not THE charmy here XD.

    I can't believe you read my fics let alone liked them! Were you high when you read them or something? XD
    I dunno why but when they went up they went without the spaces and line breaks etc for some weird reason.....

    Anyway, thanks, you're awesome, can't wait for the next update and I'll be around ^^ You know where to find me ^^

  • cogi_yoshi
    December 12, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

    Ahahaha, I'm not high when I read them... It's just that my imagination's so vivid and I can feel their emotions..(Ihave powers you know..LOL)... So yeah, whenever I read some drama fanfics... I make sure that I'm alone in our room...XP(bcoz my brother will surely laugh at me when he sees me crying while reading something on the PC..XD)

    ...Hmmm,I notice that too... did you paste it from word? If, yes then make sure that you do NOT paste it on the HTML view... if you pasted it there,you'll have to put < p > or < br > on it so that it will indicate the next line...XD

  • Anonymous
    December 13, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

    OMG THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! I UNDERSTAND IT ALL NOW! PS Surprise!~ I made new fic!~ I already forgot how it turns out though..... DO'H! Oh wait, I just remembered where I'm going with it hehehe.

    Hmm thanks for the tip. I didn't know that! You're awesome Oneechan! Unless you're an Onichan which I think you aren't.....hmm. I must look into this! Right after looking at Twilight. And by looking at I mean watching..... ^_^

    Have a nice day, great weekend and awesome hollidays!~ I just noticed the new update! I'ma reply about how awesome it is in a few when I'm done reading it ^^

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki