I’m One of the muses, A common wood nymph roaming around Parnassus, Happy with my little sweet pea. With her delicate, fragrant flowers Carried on long, slim stalks, She captivated me. I ran to her flaming with desire. I am flaming. Burning Blazing with desire. Too hot for my sweet pea. Because she’s so delicate, So delicate for me. As I touch her, she transformed into ashes. I burnt her. And out of a haze, you were formed. Like smoke given out by fire. A fireweed that sprang up in the burnt over area. A replacement, I thought. You quenched my thirst. Suffuse my hunger. My desire. I came to you for a crown And you gave me a kingdom. You made me eat on a golden plate And drink from your cup of diamonds. But like a common pitcher plant, Cut your base open And there you’ll find my body’s remains trapped inside. A pitfall in the middle of the forest. I will name you Venus? The goddess with a seducing brilliant red trap. Open to all beings that needs nurturing. Show your bosom and all will crave for your milk. From a butterfly, you turned me to an ant. When I brushed only slightly against your skin, You closed within an instant. Rigid spines on the margins of you blades interlock tightly. As soon as I was trapped, You digested me. Used me as a nutrient material. I know this is about to last for only a week. By the time your leaf reopens, You’ll be reedy for other sufferers. Trapped inside, I accepted my fate. Then there she came one spring day. My little delicate sweet pea. Now a spring beauty in full bloom. A low perennial herb. With narrow, succulent leaves And loose cluster of white and pink flowers. But your leaf has closed. I cannot escape.

Missing Shirt  

2/01/2007

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN JOHNNY’S ENTERTAINMENT. This is completely fictional.

Something’s Missing
Pairing Junno-Ueda

“WHAT?!? YOU’RE DOING A PHOTOSHOOT IN KOBE FOR 3 DAYS with KANJANI 8?!?!” Junno almost shouted to Ueda Tatsuya after hearing the sudden news.

“Yes, Junnosuke, It is only for three days…. And please, stop acting like I’m going to leave the group for good. I’m not going to study abroad or something, like Jin. I’ll be back.”

“But why? It’s so sudden. You’re gonna leave me starting tomorrow?”
“I have no choice. The decision is not mine. I have to follow orders, you know that Junno.” Ueda said while starting to pack his clothes for the ride early next morning. He took out his favorite black shirt; the one with Gackt’s signature on it.

Junnosuke Taguchi, the clown of the group suddenly became serious at that moment. He wanted to come with Ueda. He couldn’t think he could live alone for three days in their apartment. He thought of some excuse so that Ueda may consider bringing him.

“But… But… C’mon… Three days with Ryo Nishikido? How are you going to survive three days with that jerk? He will just make fun of you and make you cry!”

Ueda stopped on his packing of clothes and thought for a while. “So? What are you implying?”

“Ahhm… What I mean to say is that you should bring someone who will protect you from that jerk. Maybe Nakamaru or Koki- kun will do, but they are on vacation right now… So I think… I should go with you!” Junno declared with a wide grin. His eye is glittering and is full of hope that Ueda will go with his plan.

“Please bring me along! I don’t want to stay here without your company… I will miss you badly…”

“I think not.”

Junno’s smile faded suddenly. “Why? Please! Bring me with you! I promise I’ll be a good boy. I won’t do anything that will annoy you…ONEGAI!!!!”

“ I’m sorry Junno, but I think the management will make you the host for next week’s Shonen Club. They will shoot it tomorrow, so you will also be busy. I promise I will buy you something to compensate for my absence.”

Deep inside, he also wishes that Junnosuke can come. The thought of Junno protecting him against Ryo’s bickering makes him shiver. He had this certain feeling towards his friend for a long time now. He looked up to him as a savior; always appearing during his darkest hours. He had that certain power to make him smile even though his crying his heart out. This person has become a special part of him. He also wishes that the photo shoot would only last for a day and not for three long days. He’s certain he would not last a day without Junno by his side.

“I don’t want any gifts, I just want you.” Junno unconsciously and silently said to Ueda.

“What were you saying? I didn’t catch it.”

“I said I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight!” He said while walking towards the door and almost slammed it shut.

“I bet he’s angry with me now.” Ueda stared at the door for a long time. He wanted to relax his mind…and heart so he rapidly packed his other belongings and prepared himself to sleep.

Ueda woke up early in the morning. He didn’t sleep well last night. First, the thought of Junno walking out of his door last night really bothered him and second, he was pretty scared. He heard some noise last night but he cannot bring himself to look at the source of it. Usually Junno would always sleep in his bed; always making a lame excuse of being afraid to sleep alone in his room. He wondered if Junno was able to sleep last night. He wished that Junno would turn up last night and tell him that he couldn’t sleep at his room.

He got out of his bed and prepared for his departure. The bus will leave at 5 in the morning. He wanted to wake up Junno before he leaves but he gave up that thought. He had no power to say goodbye to him so he just left a note in the ref.



It’s their last day for the photo shoot. All is going really well except for Ueda. Ever since they arrived in the hotel, he’s always restless. He could not find his favorite shirt anywhere! He’s sure he packed it first in his backpack but….

“Hey! You’re in dreamland again!” Yoko hit Ueda’s shoulder making the other twitch.
“Uhh, I’m sorry; I was thinking where I put my favorite shirt. I can’t find it but I’m sure that I packed it in my bag.”

“Ohh, so now you’re like an Ojisan… you already had a memory gap!” Ryo sarcastically said to Ueda but the other pretended that he didn’t hear him.

I wish that Junno was here…

They finished their photo shoot around four in the afternoon. It is only four hours from Kobe to Tokyo if you ride in the Bullet Train. Ueda is the only one to return to Tokyo because Kanjani 8 will shoot an episode of their Honjani in a mall in Kobe the next day.

Ueda arrived in their apartment at around 9 in the evening. Their living room was in complete darkness. He wondered if Junno’s already asleep. He immediately went to his room, put down his bag, and went to Junno’s room. He knocked lightly and said,

“Junno, I’m home already. I’m sorry for leaving you alone here for the last three days. I brought you a souvenir from Kobe. I left it in the living room; just get it if you want to. I’m going to sleep now, goodnight!”

Ueda turned around to leave. He then heard footsteps coming from Junnosuke’s room and heard the lock’s come undone.

“Dada?” Junno called him.*

Ueda looked at the source of sound and… “EHHH?!?! WHAY ARE YOU WEARING MY SHIRT?!?”

Tatsuya was surprised at Junnosuke’s action. He held him tightly and said:
“Three nights ago, I went inside your room and get this shirt. I’m wearing this so that I will not miss you badly. I know this is your favorite shirt and you always wear this. When I wear it, I can feel your presence that I do not feel like I’m alone.

Ueda returned Junno’s embrace. He really did miss this special person and an idea struck him.

“Wanna sleep in my room?”


-THE END-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Missing Shirt

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

Header by Maki